3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow741 28.05.20 12:21 pm

The study of the galaxy, is it worth it? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Was playing on 87%, 91% studied in the galaxy, a question - whether to explore to the end? Will there be another planet on which to land, such as in the first or second parts?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alister993 28.05.20

no, there the same, except that you read the description of the planets

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 28.05.20

Well, it buns can get the type of broken-down satellites in orbit, with some, for example, intelligence or crevice in which a rare item for crafting, but then they're pretty monotonous and fly to parasiteware just to satisfy the inner perfectionist (well, just as in the past castech, where most of the galaxies were available for study, too, for the record)

s
saa0891 28.05.20

All so stupidly made,rivet planets and not even a single quest when for example you're scanning a planet and you come across some task,not one randomno where the meeting would be attacked by Storm when you migrate between clusters or planets,even around black holes and the contamination did not have enough brains to stir up some kind of interesting situation and event where I had to run through the Storm and something to plug or to fight,just a useless scan planets for resources and so is the car.

M
MikuHadsune 28.05.20

saa0891
I agree, in the earlier parts could be encountered on the HF just scanning planets and space. You could find an abandoned complexes. or secret laboratory on the planet, abandoned shuttles or pirates in space. Och this is not enough. Already hurt. In this respect, the trash is full, what is the point of planets if they are not even 1st kV no, nonsense!

G
Gera95 28.05.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
. You could find an abandoned complexes. or secret laboratory on the planet, abandoned shuttles or pirates in space.
It was impossible. It all had extra jobs. They sometimes even bhowali if you have opened them myself, before you take this quest from the character, or at the terminal.
Just be open yourself, before you take the job.

A
Aleks Sazonov 28.05.20

Also noticed it was a couple of missions to stir up the type of that asteroid..the First addition about kurianski the ark,interestingly,it can be taken only at the end of the game?

I
Ivan Sinitic 28.05.20

soon you will release the DLS where it will add a bunch of planets to Grinda and hang a price tag of 1K rubles

N
Nikoly67 28.05.20

Alex Newskin
play for in little buns, well, at least silly

I
IDarkaxeI 28.05.20

Shadow741
all the interesting places only in missions on the loyalty of the companions, and the rest: either to collect old socks out of the broken Shuttle, or surprised to discover that the planet they are. Lumumba is a river/canyon/storm/biomass/rubbish or huge deposits in small quantities

a
ashleyalicia 28.05.20

IDarkaxeI
that's the point at the expense of the huge deposits in small quantities when I first saw it well, I think everything is now platinum the rest of the game enough and then the Hm on the floor of the gun and it was all over - probably assimilation of such transfer

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 28.05.20

Nikoly67
well, that's why I say
Alex Newskin wrote:
in order to satisfy the inner perfectionist

N
Nightma[R]e 28.05.20

Visit the planet can only be those that are in the story. Well, if you just interesting to know so to say Andromeda, I think is to fly, read the description. In either case, it is a waste of time, and decent.

O
Oleg Bervinov 28.05.20

MikuHadsune
MikuHadsune wrote:
shuttles are thrown or pirates in space.
Here it is. During the passage was periodically abandoned, knocked down, stuck in the Filth shuttles, ships, satellites, capsules with wrecks, with a small description + comments crew extends ENT Andromeda.
Perhaps then they from the time DAI was not modified, where interesting quests in the rate of command did not find a response in the game world, everything remained at the level of Report.
As well, and then you found a hook stuck in Filth, looks very cool, nice text description, an atmospheric commentary crew for this reason and.....all this ends. Any continue, sorry.

M
MikuHadsune 28.05.20

Oleg Berlinov
I'm not talking about the textures-present the dirt with the description, but about the opportunity that Shuttle to go through as it was implemented in МЕ1.

B
Blaster Dark 28.05.20

I have 95%, and where to get another 5% I don't know... But all of the systems searched, although pereonality they are probably worth it. Because it looks like there is something new there... But will not say exactly...