3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StarMix 28.05.20 12:26 pm

Can't add the armor via console Manticore (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Play new game+ I decided using the console to add Seth Manticore under the command additem('Red Wolf Armor 2'), but it does not appear to spawn in the inventory. What could be the problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Towelie75 28.05.20

StarMix
The problem in figure 2, it was not needed. And in NG+ in a normal game a team is the same - additem('Red Wolf Armor 1').

D
Danil Zotov 28.05.20

StarMix
additem('Red Wolf Armor 1') Armor Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Gloves 1') Manticore Gloves
additem('Red Wolf Pants 1') Pants Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Boots 1') Manticore Boots
additem('Red Wolf School steel sword 1') Steel sword Manticore
additem('Red Wolf School silver sword 1') Silver sword Manticore

S
StarMix 28.05.20

Towelie75
in game 2 of the Manticore set and the second set which is sleeveless, I can not get through the console, this set is still on the splash screen the main menu when you enter the game. commands which ideas should give both the first and second set.
additem('Red Wolf Armor 1') Armor school Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Gloves 1') gloves schools Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Pants 1') pants school Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Boots 1') school shoes Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Armor 2') legendary Armorer schools Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Gloves 2') legendary gloves schools Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Pants 2') legendary pants school Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Boots 2') legendary school shoes Manticore

T
Towelie75 28.05.20

StarMix
StarMix wrote:
in game 2 of the Manticore set and the second set which is sleeveless, I can not get through the console, this set is still on the splash screen the main menu when you enter the game. commands which ideas should give both the first and second set.
additem('Red Wolf Armor 1') Armor school Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Gloves 1') gloves schools Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Pants 1') pants school Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Boots 1') school shoes Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Armor 2') legendary Armorer schools Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Gloves 2') legendary gloves schools Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Pants 2') legendary pants school Manticore
additem('Red Wolf Boots 2') legendary school shoes Manticore
Well, if your theory is correct then why does not the team?
But because in the normal game and NG+ Seth Manticore looks different, having essentially the same ID.
This one:
additem('Red Wolf Armor 1')
additem('Red Wolf Gloves 1')
additem('Red Wolf Pants 1')
additem('Red Wolf Boots 1')
additem('Red Wolf School steel sword 1')
additem('Red Wolf School silver sword 1')

Your team additem('Red Wolf Armor 2'), etc. only work in the normal game and NG+ no - and conceived, this is not a bug.
'The legendary' in NG+ are all called sets and are added the same commands as in a normal game, with old (not legendary) are not available.
In the regular game, Seth Manticore almost like the screen saver menu, but in NG+ he looks the other added metal and chainmail items to what was in the regular game.

Be set as the screen saver in NG+ without mods to impossible, unless you had it when you transfer the saves, but there is a 40th level is not going anywhere.
Personally, I version mail of NG+ do not like, and many people don't like it, I'm sure they all use fashion.
I use mod model replacement chest armor (link to it at the end of the post), the result set looks like this in a normal game and NG+:

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1551

S
StarMix 28.05.20

Towelie75
listen well, thank you very much))) I didn't know about the fact that the set in NG+ don't add, I did not build theory, just tried to add set and nothing happened (of course), thanks again explained and explained what the problem is))

F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

Towelie75 wrote:
but there is a 40th level is not going anywhere.
mod. on raising vadimcha armor LVL under level Geralt. and should not be blunt to rock to replace the armor)

T
Towelie75 28.05.20

Fei Fong
Put like mod to 1.21 in July last year, but he's only level items and armor HUD raised or the spread of damage from swords, and other stats like the power characters, for example, remain as it was. Where the usual +15% power aarda, the Legendary will be +20% or +25%, I would have written exactly but too lazy to run the Witcher. )

T
Towelie75 28.05.20

StarMix
Yes, no problem. )

F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

Towelie75
not)) there is at 1.31.. I is unable to throw off if that.. and there increases the level of Smack LVL stuff(vedmachi).. works on some puhi Relic Arondit and to some...
and Yes only the properties of the Legendary raised ... but their console easy to obtain. although in fact there properties these profit nothing give. because dressed like that.. I decided Bild)(

T
Towelie75 28.05.20

Fei Fong
Yes no, I will not soon perhaps a new place will be time enough yet for it, well, besides mod should be on the Nexus, but thanks anyway for the offer. )