3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WNeZRoS 28.05.20 12:30 pm

FAQ on Second Life (Second Life)

Answers to some questions about Second Life

General questions

Where can I download the game?
The SL client you can download from the right on this page of the demo (but there is an older version), also available for download at this link.
How much is the game?
Second Life you can download for free.
Is there a subscription fee in SL
The game has 2 types of accounts: free and premium. For free accounts no monthly fee, and the premium account subscription fee sostavit from$6.
What are the differences between free and premium accounts?
Premium accounts have a number of advantages. After you register a premium account the player will get 1250L$ (L$ - game cash currency) and then to his account every month will receive 300L$
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
WNeZRoS 28.05.20

Technical issues

What are the system requirements for the game?
To play in SL needs at least 1GHz of processor, 64MB video and 256MB RAM.
What is the speed of Internet should be to play Second Life?
Not menine 256 KB/s
How much traffic does the game?
from 1 to 50 MB/h

d
dimm Torok 28.05.20

Introduce my new website dedicated to Second Life
slworld.ucoz

This website is dedicated to the game Second Life. Description this virtual world, You can read directly on our website. The main objective of the website is a communication between users (Second Life residents), help newcomers, searching and adding information about second life. On the website there is a Knowledge Base that is constantly updated, as well as special articles on selected topics. Here you can download interesting additions to Second Life, view a photo album and videos.

T
Tusya2001 28.05.20

Hello and good day to you!Pomogite me please!
I calmly go and gives me this error login failed! Help please I so want to play if he doesn't go to windows 7 THEN LET ME know URGENTLY !!!! WHAT can I DO TELL me PLEASE ANSWER ME AT THIS ADDRESS (VKONTAKTE http://vk.com/id200429230) WAIT!!!! P. s here is a screenshot of the error

L
Leonid65 28.05.20

Tusya2001
I have the same problem and knows how to solve

R
Relaxy 28.05.20

tell me what can I do ???further does not start