3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.R.I.N.A. 15.10.19 03:12 am

The vampire Lord, Werewolf or standard race? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who do you like to play and why?
54 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antioh 15.10.19

people

.R.I.N.A. 15.10.19

I'm at the vampire. Resistance to illnesses, whenever you want and restores the appearance to develop.
Too bad that the damage from the sun get(

V
VadimGold 15.10.19

people from Lord and werewolf at legendarne little use, the vamp damage is low, the werewolf with the protection of evil, and resistance to disease is nonsense, because in every city there are the altars of the Deities

l
lypus1982 15.10.19

will have to try them to run around in low LVL,and at high they are weak.

A
Artes2013 15.10.19

Hybrid I

m
mad wolf 15.10.19

the vampire in human form, that bun from the necromancer was...
The sun in General spit - ground battles are rare. But it is better not to starve.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 15.10.19

How not to look menacing Werewolf and Vampire, but the man is the strongest one play per person, a werewolf just ran.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 15.10.19

Werewolf. But in battle very often. Basically, so, somewhere near a large city has become, broke, the guards broke up the townsfolk frightened and ran away.And have fun and no penalty.

W
Winter is Coming 15.10.19

The vampire Lord or just vampire.

Like it because of the pretentious forms and the ability to send men into space.

D
Dron199 15.10.19

Play werewolf, but I think to become a vamp

.R.I.N.A. 15.10.19

VadimGold
To the city until you get out in the boonies or something. And then it's too late(

A
Alex Korn 15.10.19

Wolfman has a very powerful impact with the runway - any enemy falls down...
Sometimes it helps, for example, on the wizard is easy to kill the giant.

S
Sergei008 15.10.19

as the vampire again in person to turn?

n
nestrbob 15.10.19

A werewolf was the only time on the script, when you join the Companions.
Alex Korn
When the pumping HS, giant fists easily to score.

B
Bianor 15.10.19

Sergei008
Hang up the call button favorites, there will be a restore point form.

S
Sergei008 15.10.19

thanks!

G
Greywarn 15.10.19

Man+Werewolf+vampire Lord))) with the mod the Opportunity to become hybrid/hybrid Become a)))

|
||| VENTURA ||| 15.10.19

Cured of vampirism, as will find a way to be cured from lycanthropy - muck of it all.
Want to become what may be seedy Daedra.

Y
YAD 15.10.19

With the mod Moonlight tales+Werewolf mastery werber turns into unstoppable they might be. Vampires cover.

s
saa0891 15.10.19

The most optimal is of course a werewolf,because almost there is not any cons and negative effects,besides have a 100% immunity to diseases,and if we pump branch a werewolf then GG becomes powerful enough in the form of a werewolf,a vampire, need to feed continuously,and if you don't do that at certain stages it has very negative implications,not to mention the fact that in the fourth stage, all the NPCs become hostile,but as a version of the passage and acting out the role of the vampire,and the branch flow and abilities in the DLC Dawnguard is quite interesting,need to play for all creatures that the game offers,because each has its own unique characteristics and ways of passing.