3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 28.05.20 12:35 pm

Scanner as a janitor (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

There is an old joke.
Paris, early morning, dreary janitor lazily and reluctantly sweeping the street. The sound of the broom, slowly scraping on asphalt is spread around. From the window of a nearby public house heard a disgruntled voice:
- Monsieur, you would not be able to revenge quickly, and then customers are falling off pace and very happy with this?...

The game? She too, like every action has its own tempo - the tempo of the game. Good or bad, everyone decides for himself. But the scanner...
Oh this scanner, and I want to write this freaking, freaking, freaking, freaking scanner. He, like the janitor the old joke totally confuses the whole pace of the game, besides its range is prohibitively small, just as the speed of its application.
I have the feeling that this was done deliberately with a view to artificially increase the playing time.
This, increasingly, is a worthless piece of junk has got to such an extent that it is easier to make the game level easier and generally not to the inclusion of pumping equipment, the benefit of easy knockdown guns are not so important, and slaves themselves will cope with any adversary.
Spoilered purse, took out the scanner, closed the purse, put things in the scanner, pushed a button, - scanned, opened the purse, hid the scanner, closed the bag...
All?... But fuck you!!!
Through the three steps again, opened the purse, pulled...
Spoilers A M A N D R E N And L O !!!
What are the emotions You feel with this thing?
11 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 28.05.20

I told you that the scanner will be best friend and companion. ?
I had mentally prepared for this, and not a bad poke. ?
And just a purse to the point, because here the main character, the plot made under it and not under it.
About the scanner made it better than Horizon, logical.
Anyway, we had mentally prepared for the fact that the game.. and will kill a lot of time. The developers talked about two years.. and finally it is not clear what was waiting after that, and now complain.
Voschem show your unreasonable. ?

S
Setesh 28.05.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
What are the emotions You feel with this thing?
only positive, the spirit of the researcher, to explore every piece of the location, the opening of a new

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

People have some sort of phobia to it. This is when it does not cling to anything, she starts yelling for such a harmless thing as the scanner.

S
ShellSPb 28.05.20

Maybe the haters of the scanner does not know that the scanner itself reports on important finds near, do not have to run all the scan, well, again, someone like that.))

G
GlamDodgeX 28.05.20

Play the special games of such a plan (dead spacey,vach dogs,the Witcher)on the joystick))) it is simply pressed down and immediately thinking the scanner is still pressed-removed,and the vibration tells you when you need it. Somehow easier on the joystick,in games of such a plan.but that's just my opinion

_
_Egorian_ 28.05.20

Positive research emotions. For this does not prevent to play, not forced to walk with him the entire game. On the contrary, the game itself tells you when they need\you can use.

D
Denis G 28.05.20

The scanner liked it. Not those moments where you need to use it to look for the console, of course, and the fact that all sorts of unknown crap and you can scan right on the spot to get info, no races in the code. All the same, we are explorers. Don't even know what the complexity may present to the player a one touch.

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

Denis G
Two! It still needs to clean up! Hardcore same. That is, if you don't fall or take damage OFC.

D
Denis G 28.05.20

fLaMaster
He cleans himself when under certain circumstances. For example, if you have a gun or shooting at you. So don't see a problem.

T
The X-Files 28.05.20

Of course I would like a scanner that would work at all without pressing any button and the machine scanned,or at least the type of head torch was still on the jeep to add it would not hurt, in order not to pop up constantly for scanning the grains of sand every 100 meters -60 from the ATV.

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

The X-Files
And sense then from it?