3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Pugin 28.05.20 05:25 pm

WOT PS4 vs PC (World of Tanks)

In connection with the release of WOT on PS4, or rather the beta, the question arose. Inferior to the PC version? And possibly has advantages.
Interested in the opinions of the users who tortured PS4 version and continues to play on the PC.

Thanks in advance!
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chifupwnz 28.05.20

I liked it more on PS4, because unlike the PC version on the PS4 everyone is equal and there is no such above as the manipulation of graphics, cheats and other tricks. NP my opinion console is better and how alive the game felt

f
facemanwtf 28.05.20

it is difficult to judge since played max on 4лвл, well it was interesting because it's a little different. Visually looks nicer (not tehnologichna or graphiste) gamma is different, rain, snow, night, and with stable fps. if the WOT has worked and looked on the computer for 500 bucks would be nice. well, the lack of mods undeniable +

D
Dmitriy Pugin 28.05.20

Some dilemma... to Collect gift tanks on PC or buy PS 4? Your answers are leaning towards the console, Yes, and I believe that the lack of cheats and mods is a definite plus, also stable footage with the comfort of lying on the couch))) And unforgettable about the cost!

Perhaps there are downsides. Waiting of comments.

W
WarMachine2 28.05.20

Played the console version, allies and enemies are like blind kittens elementary smear, where in the PC version 10 out of 10 hits, in platformers at best 7 out of 10, while one fungus tweak, while the other... longing.

f
facemanwtf 28.05.20

WarMachine2
well, it's only a matter of time getting used. playing the same people in battle on the PS4

B
Black Iceberg 28.05.20

In terms of technology on the PS4 the game is definitely head and shoulders above the PC version - there's weather effects and the best rendering, and physical effects like the bed under the tracks of the grass, and ALL in HD, and not a teaspoon to be added to the PC version of the model. Well, a definite plus - no cheats and mods, is equal to the count. settings at all. It would be very nice if the PC version the whole graphics and physics made in full, on the top PC would be just candy for the eyes, but alas, judging by how developed do the PC version or do we hardly ever get it all, or very, very soon. And on the account management so it is really a matter of habit and don't forget that in real life in tanks of mouse with the accuracy and speed of positioning no not worth it, and any guidance going through the system closer to an analog input)))

R
RikoChiko 28.05.20

Main question. The Euro store is it not?

B
Black Iceberg 28.05.20

It is not yet published, was the beginning of the month of the open beta test weekend. Expect a release in the near future. And Yes, the game is shareware not only is for subscribers PS Plus - just enough to have a PlayStation 4 without any paid subscriptions.

m
metallurg666 28.05.20

On consoles the game engine is Havok, and on the PC to bring Havoc at the brains of their campaign is not enough, which is sad.

S
Sanek Tozik 28.05.20

For those who have not played,here's the video and the first opinion of the game on the PS 4

H
Hpvita 28.05.20

Sorry for offtopic, tell me if there is a branch wot ps4 clans on PG ??

A
AnPei 28.05.20

I have the ability to play tanks on ps4 and PC and the resolution 2560-1440 144 Hz. Write honestly because it costs a lot of money for PC guys crazeeee.