3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Punk 28.05.20 05:31 pm

Discussion Supplement \"400 Days\" (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Topic is for discussion of plot situations and surprises, characters and other things encountered in the addition of the 400 Days

Impressions of the game

Discussion of the 2nd episode

Discussion of the 3rd episode

Discussion of the 4th episode

Discussion of the 5th episode

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Telltale Games has released a trailer for the extras for the first season game the Walking Dead called the 400 Days. In one episode will include 5 mini-stories. The price is 5 dollars, release date is not known.

What do you say? Personally, I will play. Of course the price is relatively Supplement one episode is not small, but there will be as many as 5 stories. Wondering what they will be the duration...
130 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rip Star 28.05.20

I think long will be great, as 5 stories about 5 characters around 15 hours I think where it will be.
And the price is not more than 399 RUB.

T
The Punk 28.05.20

Rip4Star
I messed up when I wrote. Price - $ 5. This release date is not known, but it seems to be saying that in July.
That is, for only $ 5 15 hours of gameplay? I doubt it. Rather, each story for half an hour, at best.

f
frensis0024 28.05.20

The Punk
well, at least for an hour let it be...

hmm interesting is this a DLS prodoljeniem with the story of Clementine??

R
Rip Star 28.05.20

The Punk
I don't think a good story can be told for half an hour, then two hours maximum.

R
Rip Star 28.05.20

frensis0024
as far as I know, it will be a plot bridge between the first and second season of play, that is, she will tell the characters that will somehow affect the events of the second season.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

Tupizm some.This is me,re-take will have to play in this expansion?

T
The Punk 28.05.20

Tula potsik
And if you think? Probably a single episode, which will be available despite the progress in the original episodes -_-

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

The Punk
Yes, still not pulling for the left types of uproar.It would be better for Molly or Ken would give to play but would show what became of Lee.

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

It will be interesting to see if anyone from the old flicker.

S
Sepriany 28.05.20

Who knows, the game will be on iOS??

T
The Punk 28.05.20

Sepriany
Yes, it will.

L
LyEwerrett981 28.05.20

The Punk
Sepriany
I expect more on the PC!

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Me too.

L
LyEwerrett981 28.05.20

I wonder if it will be on the disk ?

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

I think not, although maybe something like a Gold Edition.

S
SexPytin 28.05.20

I think stories would intersect as fans will not like it and that sales will not grow. Vryatli they need it.

S
SexPytin 28.05.20

And even if I get the game soon ,many more will have to wait for translations of subtitles and it's not as fast.

m
maks 535 28.05.20

Found information on the Internet about 400 days
here:
IGN has published new information about the upcoming The Walking Dead: 400 Days

+ The output will be held in July, the price of $4.99

+ To complement the launch, you will need at least one episode from the first season

+ Players not playing in the first season, Telltale advises to start with him, not 400 Days

+ All decisions in season one will affect the plot of 400 Days

+ The decisions made in 400 Days will affect the second season

+ Five different stories, five new characters

+ Bonnie, Shel, Wyatt, Russell and Vince

+ The story of the episode takes place in the style of Pulp Fiction

+ Pass history can be in any order

+ It all starts at the truck, starting from the first day of the outbreak of the zombie virus. Time period Supplement - 400 days

+ The final episode connects all five plot lines, its end depends on your decisions

+ At E3 was shown a demo with Vince, a young guy who first shot from the weapon

+ In the beginning you want to find the ditch the gun, finding it, to hide from the police before you get caught

+ The real story begins the next day, when Vince, handcuffed, taken to a prison bus with two other prisoners, Danny and Justin

+ For Vince, and his acquaintances of criminals, it only gets worse

+ The game has zombies, a lot of blood, puzzle, shooting, selecting a dialogue option, which will remain in the memory of other characters, on one very hard decision for Vince

+ Not yet clear whether there will be in addition characters from the first season

+ 400 Days kind of connecting link between the first and second season

+ It is unclear whether the start event of the second season immediately after the events in 400 Days, and see if the characters in 400 Days survivors, if such will be, in the second season.

+ Output will add to the PSN, XBLA, PC, iOS and Mac

+ Release on July 18

+ The passage will take about two hours

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Something like a fake.

z
zl_leshiy 28.05.20

waiting for us in the final 38 trupi or how many Persians they promised? it's time for the competition to stir up the most ridiculous death or what death is cooler

Walking Zombieee
it will be the incentive or the good uncle of SKIDROW.