3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexandrkeln 29.05.20 10:40 pm

The problem with the graphics card !!!

Good day !!! A Nvidia Geforce GTX 550Ti (1 Gb) periodically during the games, there is a problem, begins to fail (sometimes often, sometimes even to work normally)..during idle time, climbing in the Internet, watching movies is no problem, only during games and not all..the Screen problems are making..
36 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 29.05.20

Kirlusha
Here, read on the topic http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/problema_s_videokartoj_ili-933326/

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

NoneOne2010
I asked for specific info. Specific driver or something like that. What is this?
I have seen it. What a nonsense. He is likely the BIOS wasn't factory. Or just a lie. I've always had Intel + NVIDIA. Since the days of AGP. What alternatives are not collected, had problems with none regarding BIOS motherboard nebylo. Yes, and it could not be.

N
NoneOne2010 29.05.20

Kirlusha
So what do you suggest?

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

NoneOne2010
from despair asked?))))

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

NoneOne2010
You suggest not to write this, not having a specific proof, or they can offer them.
And the author - topic poproschatsya with the old lady 550Ті and save money on a new one.

N
NoneOne2010 29.05.20

Kirlusha
what kind of proof? Out boy helped, then proof. You I offered nothing.

N
NoneOne2010 29.05.20

Fei Fong
What hopelessness, what are you a moron?

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

NoneOne2010
wow. you're not the only inventor. but the master of witty response to it turns out)))))

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

NoneOne2010
That kid CHANGED none. Moreover, switched from Radeon to NVIDIA. He helped, would a simple reset of the BIOS.

N
NoneOne2010 29.05.20

Fei Fong
What I made up, as well?

N
NoneOne2010 29.05.20

Kirlusha
If he helped get rid of artifacts, I was offered the option why not try it?

S
Snite_Poerti 29.05.20

If the artifacts are most likely making a change. So the card flew-had a new take.

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

NoneOne2010
Guy fiction art. His system could not normally startonut. Most likely due to the fact that he had not removed the wood of the Radeon before inserting NVIDIA. And threw the BIOS.
And the author of this theme, flashing BIOS can help to send to the trash after another vidyuhi and motherboard, if suddenly the video will disappear while flashing. And it as an evil might.

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

NoneOne2010
read the article on the topic of artifacts from the video card. and in different sluchai.. there usually. the dump of the chip. either memory sucks already. or just overheating. and overclocking without increasing voltage.. and a BIOS that is not which side has not arrived)

N
NoneOne2010 29.05.20

Fei Fong
Yes, I know that the chip, with my videhoe been the same.

And BIOS, well, someone helped, will not be worse.

a
alexandrkeln 29.05.20

This crap appears on World of tanks and World of warship......tried for fun other toys to drive (GTA5, Resident evil 7, ) and everything is fine..no crashes (((