3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TopSide 29.05.20 10:43 pm

Energy drinks

Do you like energy drinks? If so, what? And are they harmful to health?
186 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ohra 29.05.20

as far as I know energy does not add power by themselves, they allow you to spend the maximum all the stored energy, so do not expect that they will operate continuously, with their help you can a week without sleep, etc. as soon as the reserves of the body will end - no energy drink will take you up on your feet

F
Fetish 29.05.20

Yeah, right. Energy is energy due to soderjaniya they taurine or caffeine. And this stimulants, they stimulate.
Although one of my friends spent without sleep on the caffeine a week:) Then was cut down in transport, at school and even on the move(never even thought it possible to sleep)
And I, a couple of weeks maratonul other in-wah, the argument about which can cause a mixed reaction moderator team=)

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.05.20

)))

2 Ohra
as far as I know energy does not add power by themselves, they allow you to spend the maximum all the stored energy
- but it may somehow come in handy...

a
adrax 29.05.20

Energy built up on caffeine, my children... Guarana, etc. - to boast
I use: at the time of coding, the dark beer, during a debug black coffee... Heart is barely beating, was and call an ambulance, when the die was gathered (heart rate under 200, BP 170, 90), but the potency is still in order, although this abuse of her and should not be already... But the wife does not complain...
So drink coffee only in moderation! And energy drinks is expensive shit...

E
Engell 29.05.20

Eneregy good to use when not on hand good coffee ) Personally, I can remember only one case when agregating was the theme:up all night, wrote corsac, then studied in the afternoon went for a walk with friends and started to get stuck )) After cans of Red Bull came back to normal ))

Z
Z ranee izvestnyy kak imp 29.05.20

And I'm in the city running race I drank a can of red bull
and was ready to run at least 5 km and the start was delayed for 2 hours,
that's when I realized what a pain in the ass, the whole route ran
a quick run, but as the race began I was surprised to run.

N
NBunny 29.05.20

a lot of what I tried, but it inserts adrenaline rush for about 15 minutes and everything!

A

2 Z
and second banks are not, huh? O_o

V
Vergil 29.05.20

Don't know, adrenaline rush, Bern and red bull I personally did not put in. IMHO normal limonada. Maybe I'm a little drunk? XS. Principle even banks need to be effect..

A

In principle, Yes, but the special effects are not noticed at all from energy drinks. Really lemonade )

M
Merkurio_Kavaldi 29.05.20

people harosh Kismayo to discuss, it's drinks for infants!

O
Ohra 29.05.20

personally, I am all out of energy drinks only tried red bull for the taste reminded me of the lemonade Pinocchio with alcohol, so to me, to be honest, not very

Z
Z ranee izvestnyy kak imp 29.05.20

A. Soldier
Fuck me, the second Bank was that I was dead?
I have then in my side so pricked that I am a little horses are not abandoned.
ASS ENERGY!

u
urbk 29.05.20

I hate these drinks!!!

E
Engell 29.05.20

2 Vergil - in the normal state they are poorly testout. All somehow think that they should shove.This is not so. They just privaat you up if you're already tired))

V
Vinchester_1 29.05.20

There is a great tonic tea, Thermogenics is called. Included in the will of a healthy diet, ie the damage to the body and speech cannot be. Based on the special grade of the caffeine obtained from natural seed iguanas. This caffeine is absolutely harmless. But don't forget to use it should not in such doses as we used in 300грамовых mugs and coffee Cup, because alas, in the body there is no stop-tap. In any store you will never find it, as well as in pharmacies. For dissemination of responsible people licensed to distribute products of the brand Shape Works. Officially registered in Ukraine and in Russia, and more than 60 other countries.
The good thing for active people. Strongly recommend to students. And remember - how much you will be amazed by its price, the same you'll be amazed effects after its use!

a
adrax 29.05.20

I read the post about Thermojetics... Spam has penetrated here!!
Seed iguanas? Tea sperm from the lizard?! I'll be damned if it will!!
Varieties of caffeine that does not happen! Caffeine is an alkaloid, which is an antagonist of the inhibitory neurotransmitter adenine, competing with him for the membrane receptors. Given that adenine appears in blood and CSF when falling asleep, caffeine - perfect remedy knock out it with membrane. This morning, for example, to quickly Wake up. The principle of action of caffeine is long since known, and no new caffeine from sperm iguanas can not be!

A

hmm, really crazy sounds... an iguana, some kind of...

Given that adenine appears in blood and CSF when falling asleep, caffeine - perfect remedy knock out it with membrane.
here it means with membrane?

Caffeine is an alkaloid, which is an antagonist of the inhibitory neurotransmitter adenine, competing with him for the membrane receptors.
translated into understandable, accessible explaining the meaning of the verse.

S
SecondW 29.05.20

Can try to translate into understandable :)
Very roughly speaking, the signals in the nervous system are not transmitted as by cable, and from neuron to neuron. Axons are there any other biology course for first-year ACC. universities. Mediators act as intermediaries. They can contribute to the signal, can slow down it may distort (this, incidentally, is based the action of many hallucinogenic drugs).
In General, if caffeine knocks inhibitory neurotransmitter, the effect is clear a crisp :)
In this case, it is certainly possible in the morning to take any drink with caffeine (this is Cola http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1299839932098243099 not lying), and it will give the effect. But, IMHO, hot coffee best, because it heats not only the nervous system but also the body. Just like the car in winter morning warmed up, so here :)

A

now, everything is clear ;)