3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fumit007 29.05.20 10:48 pm

How to pump your chest muscle?

Prompt
113 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vojislav 29.05.20

bench press at different angles (rods) and all. This will be enough to pump a massive chest. The rest is the smell of insulation and is more suitable for drying )

R
RPGeshNIK 29.05.20

Vojislav
Totally agree.
Base - basis.

V
Vashe Velichestvo 29.05.20

At the expense of the triceps: I do not understand what it was about, what the dispute. Go to the nearest bar and make sure that they do not work when pulling up.

At the expense of thoracic: of course pushups, parallel bars, to a slightly lesser degree the horizontal bar. To begin, of course with this. But for real muscles, only work in the hall. Not comfort themselves with the prospects of pump up the house as it is, I admit, once I did. Take the friend of a (preferably) and go to the gym. Believe me, dear nick, there is no one you would not hurt :-)

m
markell 29.05.20

At the expense of the triceps: I do not understand what it was about, what the dispute. Go to the nearest bar and make sure that they do not work when pulling - in pulling up most of the triceps. you just don't know anatomy.

I repeat my post:

the triceps two functions. first extend your arms in the elbow joint. the second is the conversion of a shoulder to the torso in the movements of pull-UPS. but I must say that the pull-up works the entire triceps, and two of his three heads.

V

I repeat my post:
Your post relevant to the forum human anatomy, for example. I think there your knowledge would be appreciated, of course, worthy. Here is a topic about the swing of the muscles, whence some people want to gain useful information. Based on this perspective, well, you know. By pulling the triceps nobody shakes, even if there are working some individual cells.

m
markell 29.05.20

I have a few questions for you.
1. what do you know about bodybuilding?
2. about what we were arguing about? you said that pulling the triceps is not involved. I denied it. you just moved to another topic: say, pull-UPS triceps no shakes. and than pump the triceps? I somehow don't want to do all sorts of French presses and other isolation exercises. better to do base. bench press, dips, pull-UPS. by the way, in the bench press the triceps involved little. of course, if to press narrow grip, then the load increases.

V
Vojislav 29.05.20

what for to argue, guys? of course, if you ignore the nuances of anatomy that no progress in quality will not, but on the other hand obviously if an athlete is going to pump the triceps, it is clearly not going to catch up on the bar. A base for triceps will still be the bench press. Anyway, I do not think it is wise at run time base to think about the triceps, it is better isolated exercises, and so, do not forget that the base in any way give impetus to the development of all muscle groups, in the end, due to hormonal topics - involve the large muscle groups - developed and other.

V

1. what do you know about bodybuilding?
Maybe a little, but all from the perspective of empiricism, not theorists. I clearly explain?

you just moved to another topic
We talked about the triceps, and I'm so-so, suddenly switched to the subject of the triceps. So?

and than pump the triceps?
If you are talking about their own weight, push-UPS (preferably with fists), work on the uneven bars (body perpendicular to the floor). About all French presses and say nothing.

by the way, in the bench press the triceps involved little.
And what he's supposed to participate? Everyone is trying to find such a position that the entire burden was on his chest, not the triceps.

what for to argue, guys?
Debate - based communication on the Internet.

m
markell 29.05.20

you may understand a bit in bodybuilding, but on the pull-UPS know less than me. I just somehow, inexplicably, magically pumped solid back, chest and arms with pull-UPS. and their growth continues.

what do you Dodge?

here is an excerpt from your post:

At the expense of the triceps: I do not understand what it was about, what the dispute. Go to the nearest bar and make sure that they do not work when pulling

that is, first you said that the triceps is not included in this motion. then after my post - that the pull-UPS triceps no shakes. are two different things. besides, as I said, pull-UPS is a basic exercise. even betwee than the bench press. almost the entire top of the body can be increased, only pulling. people should not underestimate this exercise.

Everyone is trying to find such a position that the entire burden was on his chest, not the triceps - and I'm the only one: sometimes doing the bench press narrow grip :-) are: bench - narrow grip!

dips - it's almost the same basic exercise as the bench press. even the widest and more involved. and this is not isolation for triceps. good exercise, of course. I do it along with pull-UPS.

m
markell 29.05.20

and what about the notorious French presses... in my opinion, is the destiny of large, experienced jocks who need to increase the lagging muscle.

V

you understand a bit in bodybuilding
Well. Remove the word sensitive and get the truth.

on the pull-UPS know less than me
Possible.

what do you Dodge?
The person involved in body structure, it should be understood that it is not working at this exercise, muscle = working individual molecules. The result will be under two conditions.

pull-UPS is a basic exercise.
I do not deny this. Never asked.

and I'm the only one: sometimes doing the bench press narrow grip
You're the first and only who did this? Definitely not. You're doing it for the triceps? Then, you, sorry, stupid.

m
markell 29.05.20

the main part of the triceps (the most massive) work when pulling up. what specific molecule? nonsense. good result - will.

I believe that the bench press narrow grip chest, the front beam deltas and triceps assume a roughly equal load. I'm doing this exercise for a change. specifically for triceps, I almost do nothing.

V

part of the triceps (the most massive) works when pulling
These words you've sealed the verdict. Didn't fit in.

m
markell 29.05.20

did you know that the triceps consists of three heads and not all of them are attached to the same bone?

D
DEviLPr0 29.05.20

When you bench press narrow grip involves mostly the triceps, and the rest indirectly.

P
Price161rus 29.05.20

I rocked them in the rocking chair with dumbbells)))

G
Garrus-1994 29.05.20

Of course the chest is well developed bars. Well, you can do bench press with a barbell, breeding hands with dumbbells, and push-UPS with a wide hand position.. Although the latter is not so well developed these muscles, but for beginners itself for you!
Your Majesty
Lol. Count up when pulling up swinging triceps,yeah. You do not know chtol? Of course, if just to catch up the result will be, but not great, but if a pull-up reverse grip, which is very difficult, as you need racked shoulders, the triceps very well developed. You can still catch up because of the head also develops the triceps and the back, although on the bar though as you can pull the back it will still develop, well except for the bottom of the grip. For there, except on biceps, more on what is not loading.

m
markell 29.05.20

breeding hands with dumbbells - this exercise La deltoids, performed standing.
and the reduction of arms with dumbbells - this exercise is for the chest, can be performed while sitting :-)

on the Internet write that the pull-up wide grip behind the head extends the shoulder. why extends? I do not remember, like stretched ligaments, joints... however, there is a lot of data on the hazards of this method of pull-UPS.

G
Garrus-1994 29.05.20

mаrkell
breeding hands with dumbbells - this exercise La deltoids, performed standing
Breeding hands with dumbbells violenece and lying and sitting and standing, and all Sluchaj developing Breasts:)
on the Internet write that the pull-up wide grip behind the head extends the shoulder. however, there is a lot of data on the hazards of this method of pull-UPS.
I'm not wide grip just tightened, not over the head. A wide grip if I remember correctly, it develops the back and best of all wide the back. Shoulders, especially trapeze. And Breasts this grip shakes?

m
markell 29.05.20

breeding hands can only be executed while standing and sitting. the load on the chest no, well, except that in the beginning of the movement a little the upper breast is involved. but the reduction of arms is performed lying down or sitting in a simulator, this exercise for the chest.

trapezius - this is not quite the shoulders. Yes, pulling the head or pulling with the elbows pulled back develops the trapezius.

the chest is involved in any grip but even more narrow at the elbows.