3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tylerfree 15.10.19 03:18 am

Need help creating a mod (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

My friend creates a mod for S. T. A. L. K. E. R Shadow of Chernobyl.
Done a large amount of work, but alone it is very difficult to implement all their ideas.
Changed texture ,now they are in quality 2K and 4K, sounds, models, weapons, effects, some corrections in AI.
We need people who know how to do mods and that razbirayutsya in various areas of modding PM.
All who are interested and who want to help in the creation of modification, please respond. Here's a group fashion Vkontakte.
https://vk.com/stshoc10005
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 15.10.19

Tylerfree
You better go to ap-pro.ru there you can find assistants.

V
VETER15 15.10.19

Tylerfree
those who know don't want to help, those who do not know how to learn, and you want your request answered...

o
oleg199966 15.10.19

The man asked for help, they told him the downsides to stick. What kind of people? I understand a little bit , but now occupied, as mold your mod-RMA add-on 1.15, I think after some time to post here, maybe somebody will like it.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 15.10.19

Tylerfree wrote:
Changed texture ,now they are in quality 2K and 4K,
And what for? To lag even on high-end PCs?
Tylerfree wrote:
We need people who know how to do mods and that razbirayutsya in various areas of modding PM.
If you need help, you have to write exactly who is needed, such as need animator/need a programmer, telepaths there.
That and retexture nowadays, everyone is doing mods on engines type OHSR and add different features, and not just treading water with me.

A
Antisocial 15.10.19

Tylerfree wrote:
Changed textures , sounds, models, weapons, effects, some corrections in AI.
500 times already everywhere it was. Make sense?

L
Leon_K 15.10.19

Tylerfree
Forget about junk is. It so for its age looks great.
Better do multiplayer on 4th folic. Even then I'll do what I can)