3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EpicKnight 29.05.20 10:56 pm

Mission Keith David (Saints Row 4)

I have infinite loading in this mission.Where include him in the Cabinet booted then went on and again infinite download.How to solve the problem?The cache was checked!
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 29.05.20

Yes no this problem solution... as the developers are jerks, yet not a single person held a game is not seen.

M
Maklline66 29.05.20

Go what your talking nickname.
Well, look at first the last game(well, except for the broken statues and other garbage)

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 29.05.20

Maklline66
What do you pass?

t
theme11471 29.05.20

I passed on the PC, pirates really.

w
warp 37 29.05.20

while no one person held a game not seen
I went yesterday, no bugs.

A
Aleksey Ulyanov 29.05.20

And I held on hard, nothing happened.

J
Jeka Zolotov 29.05.20

in his missions, there was not a single bug, at least I have
P. S I have a pirate
P. S. S crack from SKIDROW

d
darkhaus1-6 29.05.20

I have in this mission is also a glitch with the eternal loading,right after when I went to the office

B
Benedikt Volframovich 29.05.20

They say that the mission should be not to use explosive weapons

A
Aleksandr Atanov 29.05.20

Go
You my friend are high?! Already many have passed this game!

f
fLaMaster 29.05.20

Go
Shta? 99% save game.

t
theme11471 29.05.20

Jeka Zolotov

P. S. S crack from SKIDROW

LOL, the crack from SKIDROW do not exist. You probably downloaded the game from a fan site skidrow and your school wisely decided that the real SKIDROW team has something to release. :)

S
Shoker779 29.05.20

tried a bunch, probably 20 times passed, and then came across something that would be not to use explosive weapons and it helped O_o
1. Only used the machine does not even care about special abilities
2. options on the minimum salary of all 800x600 resolution full screen
3. the mission took not through the phone and seconds
4. completed all side quests, and a fully trapped area
Can do everything and you don't have to do, but still sometimes a little bit scary shit

a
alex6669uni 29.05.20

HELP *** I HAVE a problem in Mysia Keith David (where he escapes from you to Sinlaku)you need to disable the antenna , I he starts the deactivation process ,but not finish it ,process all the time srivatsa.

D
DeXSTREaM 29.05.20

alex6669uni
And you of all the guards perekupil? the process can be broken due to the fact that you shoot enemies and thereby bring down the process

a
alex6669uni 29.05.20

DeXSTREaM
Yes , I killed them all . Close to no one ,the process comes to the end, and breaks!

a
alex6669uni 29.05.20

ndaa problem solved! Needed to change!Don't understand why she acted like that(the game)?

g
gtaiv100complete 29.05.20

There was a problem. You just can't use Alien RPG. The rest is not checked, but with freezing, no infinite loading. And then, when you destroy the CID is also impossible to use this weapon. I ran this 3 times, on the fourth pass.

I
IvanTernavchuk 29.05.20

alex6669uni
Same crap was with the ZIn Ship mission, the game worked too fast, and you don't have time, here and there as well. Or Vice versa... its All very confusing.

A
Alexander3210987 29.05.20

And what kind of explosive weapons