3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndrikDru 29.05.20 10:57 pm

Was not enough servers (Battlefield 1)

Each time servers for the game are becoming less and less.In the filter choose all maps,modes, Capture,Pigeons and Assault.Region Europe,free places 1-5,6-10. Servers sometimes does not happen,tonight at about 10,and was once much larger.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaveX3 29.05.20

AndrikDru
I began to observe the same picture somewhere from a month ago. But as they say a game is mega popular and it is played by millions of people, so everything is in order and something is wrong with us ).

s
szhech konsolotu 29.05.20

AndrikDru
All the beating in the Capture and Operation-and I'm including.

A
AndrikDru 29.05.20

Clever putting the cons,well, write,how best can the filter be configured or something else.Because with this filter before the servers were more

T
Tigrilla1003 29.05.20

AndrikDru
Same shit, frankly, even for this slightly threw the game

A
AndrikDru 29.05.20

burn consolato

And that's all

C
Cryptor 29.05.20

In a year this game will play quite a few people I think. Even now if you look at online statistics, play 30K a peak in recent days was 43k (on a PC). And in the beginning played more than 100k, the trend is such that the game is dying. http://bf1stats.com

On consoles play more.

A
Andrey Baulin 29.05.20

Dying is when 1000 online. And then there's just more, a large selection of cheap games. Here and play all in a row and one game at 4 Grand.

A
AnPei 29.05.20

Battlefield weapons 1, it is difficult to pump much played almost with one machine . Pay will be easier-nafig it is necessary. Considered and bought TITANFALL 2 - it is much faster.

C
Cerabyte 29.05.20

AndrikDru
Same garbage, but with a Dec. It seemed to me that I incorrectly set up the filter. Because through a quick battle match is instantly in any mode. But at the same time using search server these servers may not be. XS what it is.
Andrew Baulin
In Verden by the way online all year was 200-500 people ))) But there you can play all day without a break, even if the whole online server 35.

T
TimKar 29.05.20

AndrikDru
you put the filter on empty seats, put clogged and you will see

P
PoRoCyaChiY_ViZg 29.05.20

Bought it,played a couple of weeks more does not pull to play it.

s

AndrikDru
I don't know why you so-I always have 50 servers at once throws out on the screen and the bottom says-that's the first 50 and there even further.

F
Fildon 29.05.20

probably play on consoles because of cheaters, it is better to pay more for the subscription than pechatnye nerves

X
Xenomorph_drone 29.05.20

Fildon
See these cheaters, some bans.

s

Xenomorph_drone
Yesterday in one game-7 times appears Parfait or whatever-but one scum come to the end with a score of 86 on 2 deaths-he killed all of the gun packs-I saw it all fall down when run out on him-probably a paid cheat.

G
Gothic500 29.05.20

And the finally is or is not present in the game?

G
Gothic500 29.05.20

I had sought only French and Kotdivuara server and those pieces 15 just how to search servers?

v
virusan1804 29.05.20

now the operations people or anyone.for half an hour sitting waiting to be filled and so go out