3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 29.05.20 10:58 pm

I understand the fate Henselta does not affect the story in Witcher 3 ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Transfer saves said that he was killed in a battle between Redania and Kaedwen and after simulacao questions didn't mention him at all
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryHunter 29.05.20

Apparently Yes

V
Voladores 29.05.20

That's just insulting. I thought so many decisions in the 2nd part can be spun in 3rd, but nothing to do about than most elections

A
Amyn 29.05.20

The feeling that I should not have played in part 2. my solution was just spit...and quite unpleasant (

A
Alllex236 29.05.20

I wonder if to kill Henselta remains Detmold, and if you choose to rescue Triss, he is alive or killing him Rocher?

A
Aleh_Bolvar 29.05.20

Alllex236
if you choose to rescue Triss,Roche then later,in the epilogue, I will say that Detmold is gone,and pity(

J
JolyMau5 29.05.20

Alllex236
It seems like he escapes.
But in any case, TWIII it will not.
Rusik
Psheki just a huge phallus put on the decisions of the previous parts.

S
SpectorGor 29.05.20

This is the game for 100+ hours of gameplay. It was obvious that the enormous value picks of the 2nd part have not, otherwise you would have to do more than 1.5 times. Still need to really look at things.

N
Niko71790 29.05.20

Here actually in such things and understand that the game has a huge amount of illusion of choice in many moments - and I went Truly? spit - Rocher anyway good to see you (although those who remember the quest of 2 parts about the device mind reading remember that Roche was ready to liquidate the Witcher, only approval from Natalia murder received - Nilfgaard through Yaruha went, not before it); Saved Philip from the dungeons - I don't care, she says that she ran away; Zoltan was supported by friends in the second part and decided to settle in Verga - don't care if he came in Novigrad and not even told why and what on Vergene was going on.
And so half of the game. Well, another bunch of quests in the game, like Treasury count reuveni do so subtly implying that any choice leads to the same, except for microscopic details.

s
shadow326 29.05.20

SpectorGor
Really? So, really = don't see the obvious shoals of developers in focus)

D
Danil Osicyn 29.05.20

SpectorGor
from your 100 hours of gameplay - on the main storyline takes 30-40 hours, not more. As in the second Witcher. The solution of the second part to anything not really affected because the poles, didn't want to scare the newbies with bunch of effects and characters. And in fact - they are just lazy bastards. A great example of the transfer saved games - mass effect.

S
Shreps 29.05.20

Oh what you thought you 5 different Igor will do,it has long been clear it's all about decisions,before the parts

L
LorTz 29.05.20

Niko71790
Wergen leveled army Nilfgaard it says in the comic book the Witcher: Remorse

R
Razor_rus 29.05.20

Amyn
I passed the second part, not killing the Summer. During the passage of the third part revealed that he kagbe dead. All because I didn't survived at the end or something like that) sad and frustrating

T
Towelie75 29.05.20

Razor_rus
To transfer the save with a lively Summer it is not necessary in manual to save anything. In the game, spelled out the script of conservation at the control points, the last such point just begins the final credits on behalf of Buttercup, where the latest save is always automatic.

R
Razor_rus 29.05.20

Towelie75
Yeah. Well, I mean pictures)

M
Masterion 16.11.22

Changes depending on the choices in 2 parts:

1. Presence/absence of a tattoo.
2. The attitude of Louise la Valette to the quest "List of Harlots" depending on whether Arian is still alive.
3. An additional quest with Leto and the ability to recruit him to fight the Hunt in Kaer Morhen, if he is still alive.
4. Note in Oxenfurt about Geralt's fertility treatment experiment.

Didn't find any more. If someone has shot some other change - write.