3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neinoneon 30.05.20 10:44 pm

Wheel and dialogue (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

After the patch, the choice of replicas added annotations like [num1], [num 4], etc. Who faced? In the settings it is not disabled?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 30.05.20

Good question, also prevents. Not found how to disable

V
Vyxyxol 30.05.20

In the control settings have bound the remove button.

n
neinoneon 30.05.20

Muskrat
It did not help.
UPD: AND no, helped. Just the first time the changes are not preserved)

S
SenMarie 30.05.20

Sorry, but what are they getting in the way of that? The mouse is now not even needed, you can use the keys to answer! )
So it was in DAI, just not as besace, there were only numbering without num..

n
neinoneon 30.05.20

Marina Kapitonova
The problem is that the names of these keys are in front of replicas in the wheel choice.

S
SenMarie 30.05.20

neinoneon

Pfft, big deal =D
Don't know does not bother me personally ) Not so, of course, but certainly better without a number of replicas. And that was bored during the cutscenes the mouse to use.

n
neinoneon 30.05.20

Marina Kapitonova
Can using wasd + spacebar to select.

S
SeregaTyl 30.05.20

support me as wildly straining these [num1], [num 4] etc. in front of phrases... the delete or rename buttons in the paid version did not and this tin left.

n
neinoneon 30.05.20

SeregaTyl
Check again the settings after restarting the game, my first time was not preserved.

S
SeregaTyl 30.05.20

neinoneon
ATP will look in the evening

S
Sakuravetka 30.05.20

Restore the default settings, then in settings remove the values. Then helped me restart the computer. Restarting the game also did not initially given.

N
NtBeast 30.05.20

Muskrat
Oh, thank you. Helped. I wonder where they have developed look. The inscriptions on the idea in General should not be visible, but these pictures again, Chet broke.