3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.05.20 10:47 pm

The great mysteries of Skyrim! There are they? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The White Gold Tower...
Gregpack
Well,I didn't understand why he's here.
People,the theme is buggy.I have my posts go up,and the message is Anti below.GLITCH!
130 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anti 4it 30.05.20

Corolland - read your question and find an answer.
are there any secrets in Skyrim, which nobody has managed to uncover???
=> can be, but nobody has managed to uncover...

J
Just like old times 30.05.20

one topic broke :3
mGoth
what about White Gold tower not so ?)

K
KorolLEONID 30.05.20

Dear friends, I would like to know, are there any secrets in Skyrim, which nobody has managed to uncover??? What is a mystery to you in the game?

G
Gaffi Gaf 30.05.20

Gregpack
sure =) I followed him an hour on a horse went in vain... And then the bandits attacked and killed =)

D
DiLouk 30.05.20

The fugitive finally comes to me 51левельному for my rawhide hat?

H
Hudson 30.05.20

DiLouk

I killed him right after he sold me his helmet, because neh.

I want to know:
a) how to multiply giants,
b) where the hell is my horse,
C) some bastard broke in Whiterun fence and not fixing it

Sobsno all.

D
DiLouk 30.05.20

a) how to multiply giants,
They mate with mammoths, obviously.

K
KorolLEONID 30.05.20

You can read more about the white gold tower?
I think the headless horseman will play a role in the game

K
KorolLEONID 30.05.20

Here's the strange thing I saw in the game.and what leads to seen I found.
I was on the North of the map where a lot of icebergs.set out to explore the ice floes in search of something interesting.saw a large iceberg had this weird shape.came up to him but no way on this whopper was not.only from the North was some kind of ledge.somewhere a floor of hour tried unsuccessfully to climb and follow to notice! And what do you think I found there.. On top of that ice tower in the center, I found metrogramma dark red with weird symbols..long time I looked at him and studied.suddenly came up with the idea to use this circle magic.and here's the kicker...struck by lightning slowly began to light up one of the three large symbols.then, not long thinking used fire.lit up the second of the big characters.and of course ice..like a pentagram was activated and from the centre rose a black ray or vortex to the sky..I was in anticipation of something Grand..but unfortunately nothing happened..when I ain't been back there always find this vortex.. And and the second time I climb there I couldn't.not patient enough ) .maybe someone has seen similar???

P
Prosto Keyn 30.05.20

Corolland
You can locate a screenshot of the iceberg?

K
KorolLEONID 30.05.20

Currently out of town.come lay

i
iSmily 30.05.20

Corolland
OPP-PPA. Another reason to start the game.

p
paw-line 30.05.20

Great is the mystery of Skyrim is an ancient scroll in the invent that weighs 20 kg! Quest and prikolny))

E
EvilSowa 30.05.20

after quest of Seagate and climb on Skyrim you have a psycho with a request pribegaet use webacc...

E
EvilSowa 30.05.20

after quest of Seagate and climb on Skyrim you have a psycho with a request pribegaet use webacc...

D
DiLouk 30.05.20

paw-line
This scroll can be attributed to Arcanum and sell Hurricanes Coats.

EvilSowa
Thank you, and then I left him in the house and forgot.

D
DiLouk 30.05.20

Found in a place called Pine Outpost (there still is a stone of Barenziah) sparkling silver blank. The object of the quest.
Even in the sewers of Riften found Bow Vamadeva, also quest.
Question: where to put them??

i
iEzhik 30.05.20

DiLouk
Onions give Gravino to Funny farm, near the stables of Riften(follow the lake)
And the workpiece on the quest of the thieves Guild(few people know that if you perform small tasks vex and someone else, give special assignments, after which the Guild is thriving(and it appears to the trader(one for each special quest(all 4 in the end, you OFFICIALLY made the head of the Thieves ' Guild))))

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

Message 16.12.11 19:44

Has anyone seen something similar? Just wondering.

I
Infiltrator 30.05.20

How much were floating among the ice,and nothing similar was found and I would like.