3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.05.20 10:47 pm

The great mysteries of Skyrim! There are they? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The White Gold Tower...
Gregpack
Well,I didn't understand why he's here.
People,the theme is buggy.I have my posts go up,and the message is Anti below.GLITCH!
130 Comments
Sort by:
C
Costa772 30.05.20

Hanter_2012
If you jump off the peak down into the water, on the beach in front of the hero will be the Ghost of the bard has Astadala playing the lute. Noticing I Assada speak with him, which will increase the Eloquence by one point. He was surprised, because many tried to jump, and the hero is one of those units who managed to survive. On this basis, we can understand that he, too, jumped, but crashed, and the peak was named in his honor. So somebody saw him jump, or someone jumped in with him and survived. In any case, human bones lie on the bottom of the pond.

D
Dmitriy Gorovenko 30.05.20

Costa772 like protrusion from assasins creed

F
Fat Vladimir 30.05.20

Did you know that Alduin is not a dragon, and a suit that is put on Roma Acorn, who farts for their money?

i
igor zubochkin 30.05.20

Askia19
Mike is the type of predictor.can you navigate what awaits you in the game in the near future.

i
igor zubochkin 30.05.20

Athy Wolverine
impossible.after a time they will disappear.while the castle appears again anyone.

i
igor zubochkin 30.05.20

BadOlolosh
I know about it.did you know that there are arrows which shoot not large Dwemer centurions.these arrows deal a lot of damage.you they can not take.but if ordered to his assistant,he will take it.and will use.and they had not come to an end.

T
T0S0L 30.05.20

In the North (whether White Beach, whether Winterhold) saw on the shore of the burning circle and in the midst of her burnt body on his knees. Nearby lay a necklace of ISRI and the spell on the fire. I long whinnying))

o
otvechu na voprosik lyubo 30.05.20

Athy Wolverine
there's rumor the one who patiently walks behind him he gets the reward and the tomb he will lead the soul and happiness will find words he picked

M
MelShlemming 30.05.20

Climbed to the top of a mountain, and there the coffin lies next to the wall with touma. Only the word came screaming to learn, came down on me dragon. Yet fought with him, suddenly the coffin opened and there stood the priest as Nosferatu. Oh, and hard the fight was. At the same time had to fight with the dragon and with a priest. First, I killed the dragon, and then began the priest. As the priest was standing by the side of the mountain, then his body flew down. I decided to go down for his mask, fell, flew and crashed.

M
Mr Rohan 30.05.20

Cheryl
several times I had to pass this place krasnovatoe skomu to drink from the source but no quest I was not given