3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
piton3525 30.05.20 10:49 pm

The temperature of the video card and CPU.

Hello everyone. A week ago collected the computer:
1)Palit super jetstream GTX 1080
2)i7 6700(Not To and from the box (native) cooler)
3)Ga z170-hd3p ultra durable
4)16gb operatives
5)BP-VS650w
6)Hard drives in 1tb hdd and 120gb ssd
7)a 1080p monitor.
And now the question-is it Normal trail. temperature in games:
1)WD2 - with ultra preset time (off depth of field and on. temporal filtering) everything else is stretched to the max.- at 30% fan speed 60-63гр. FPS high. Percent. from 50 to 60gr.
2)Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege-Ultra preset (Filtering 16x,off. depth of field, MSAA 2X)everything else is stretched to the max.- at 40% fan speed 64-66гр. FPS high. Percent-from 58 up to 70gr.
3)the Witcher 3-everything is stretched to the max. (even all 3 functions hairworks)At 40% of fan speed 66-68гр. FPS high. Percent forgot to look.
Noise from the graphics card is almost there, but not for the CPU. You can hear it well.
This is a normal temperature for a video card for such games?
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 30.05.20

typically, the video card thinks it's okay to Temperatu 50-60 degrees. 70 degrees to modern odnosov this is like weird
otherwise, the temperature and the speed is preset from the manufacturer specific prefernce.
there are those that stop the fans in idle and thus their temperature is always near the bottom of the game.
for CPU the same as the top temperature is usually 60-70 degrees. above it will not turboboost etc

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

MunchkiN 616
something you strap to the low temperature)) normal temp 80-85 for today.. vidyahu percent above 80 is crappy. from Intel from AMD..XS.. A Mobile(notebook) in General, and at 90% rate.. and work.. for a long time right now, so what do you figure will burn.. if th from blueprint trample and computer(laptop) will pass out and shit... it's hard to burn a chip or percent..
piton3525
you're fine..

A
Apti 30.05.20

graphics normal up to 80 degrees for CPU and 70, but better than 50-60
But it is not quite clear why you bought the mother under acceleration, while a CPU without It, but given that you're going to drive the bus, then why not take a normal cooler ?

p
piton3525 30.05.20

Artie
I did not realize,now it is necessary to change percents on I7 6700K.And the cooler I wanted to put just a normal tower,but because of unplanned expenses had to be taken.