3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 30.05.20 10:53 pm

As you did with genophage? (Mass Effect 3)

What happened with genophage?
I am now on this mission. The decision is very difficult. Don't know what to do. How did you?
86 Comments
Sort by:
p
poT9ka 30.05.20

personally, I don't know how it would have ended differently, but I still told that there is a breakdown. and I think I salarians and so will help, but not so much. and lose a krogan and turian. . .
but I even almost cried. . .
SPOILER
Mordin sacrificed himself for the cure to all krogan. Very tragic and epic ;(

P
Permanent_Lost 30.05.20

I supported the krogan, for it is wiser to keep these great warriors friends. well, in cases of rebellion, what prevents to repeat Genova...

S
Screw It 30.05.20

arguru

I supported the krogan, for it is wiser to keep these great warriors friends

Judging by how you set the Rex on the trip in a jeep, krogan just don't understand that you need to make concessions. First, save the female, then heal Genova, then will insist that the Council gave us back part of our territory, and then we'll multiply and conquer.
And my advice is to hold off, he's having a reaction like let postabout stop us.

This is a clear indication that all repeated again. I don't like Rex and Grant, but Croghan is clearly determined to repeat all over again. This I cannot allow.

Ie back to the quote to which I reply, friends they clearly will not.

D
Daniil11993 30.05.20

Screw It if they don't understand the first time, the second time the situation with genophage may be repeated, or worse to destroy them as-fuck.

P
Penguintroll 30.05.20

what's the difference, flooded Croghan galaxy or not - the main thing is to get as many forces against the reapers, and the krogan is very impressive forces, Shepard

B
Baxmep 30.05.20

the Joker is a pervert O. o

S
Screw It 30.05.20

ThePittPenguin

And then where to hand against a krogan? :P

S
Stormreaver 30.05.20

Screw It
And where previously received? //_-

The Turian, The Salarians.

A
Adept Monolita 30.05.20

I agree with the Screw it.Krogan sucks.
Stupid ugly creature.

V
VOGNEDAR 30.05.20

and krogan, anyone in the team be?

P
Penguintroll 30.05.20

Screw It
it is the task of the developers of mass effect 4)

m
max_mk 30.05.20

saved the krogan, the krogan in the team, they will help the turian and they in return will help us with the fleet, do not worry about salarians they after some time will Mature and will help us too

N
Neomaxik 30.05.20

Baxmep
Joker XDD and you have to resist is a feminine creature?))even so?)
Screw It
Yes do not I repeat they do)) the head is in place there) and they have female cool)) she's on the planet to puteshestvovat will inspire) and the war with the reapers will change all.

x
xCyberpunKx 30.05.20

Licking ass these alien freaks and poison Genova :? Dick ! I cured the krogan, even after the war, the krogan will rip the head off the inoplanetyashke which it was offered to me.

A
AndreyGladky 30.05.20

Cured.
Mordina is of course a pity, and so the turian and krogan together all stoop.

B
BlackMetallll 30.05.20

xCyberpunKx
yeah and after defeating the reapers, the krogan would again have to infect in gratitude for saving them from the reapers

R
Rishard 30.05.20

I healed. Only because of the Reapers. Because they are so difficult to win, and no krogan would be impossible, I guess.

m
max_mk 30.05.20

at the end of the earth will stand Reeve with his pseudourea))

K
KostaRPK 30.05.20

Elacil.
Destroy the orcs? No way! (I'm not one that comparison came to mind?...)
And Mordina really sorry(

M
Mephist04 30.05.20

Always liked the krogan,in МЕ1 was always tagging along in the group of Rex,in ME2 Grunt.And now helped them)In the future will build me a statue on Tuchanka.It definitely was worth it.