3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryHunter 30.05.20 10:53 pm

Fludilka (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The free talk within the rules.
104 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Virinsky 30.05.20

I think it will be a good movie mixed with good gameplay. Inquisition showed what they are capable Frostbite 3.

P. S:
Of course I would like to at least weave the world of Shepard with the world of Andromeda...)

A
AT_Sagor 30.05.20

Timur Virinsky
May be in some DLC (if they are) or as Easter eggs.

T
Timur Virinsky 30.05.20

at_sagor
Yes, most likely. On the one hand, to start with a clean slate is much better, maybe the guys from BioWare have really good ideas about this part, wait and see) I hope the beginning of 2017. And the setting looks fresh judging by the picture in the topic)

R
Ryogi Shiki 30.05.20

I'll miss the skipper . I miss him already

d
djon2486 30.05.20

she never beat the previous games, you take any game 5-10 years ago and look at the continuation of vine on the forums almost the same everywhere: here it was better and now.... -*yehh not vernut that Sladkoe time...* or,- *watama beat AtmAsfera ,and mulberries .... .* In General it is similar in almost all projects,this one will be no exception. PS waiting for the release,will that ever read amuse. _)

S
SE7EN 30.05.20

Timur Virinsky
Of course I would like to at least weave the world of Shepard with the world of Andromeda...)
Maybe it will happen, within individual dialogues, etc, although maybe the developers will start with a clean slate. On these issues, BioWare has not yet want to answer, will wait and see.

S
SE7EN 30.05.20

djon2486
Hmm, very possible, considering that from BioWare, some have gone veterans who worked on ME1 and ME2. Besides left drew karpyshyn. But BioWare has a good potential, I can handle it.

S
SE7EN 30.05.20

I will agree that a clean slate is always easier to start, maybe BioWare implements their ideas which did not fit into the atmosphere of the previous parts. Doubt is the story, I hope BioWare don't screw it up with him.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 30.05.20

I think the game will be shit, because the previous part was shit, doom.

d
djon2486 30.05.20

Personally, I want more science fiction that Andromeda really was not similar to what we already know about the system of the sun about the milky way than earth so to speak well and not too much of a fantasy it is there it is not necessary,and of course the flourish is not predictable,so was the choice ,heavy choice of two evils... not a simple and global solution, with their pluses (sickly so) and the advantages of radically changing all further action, an alien race that was not as people ,other, no study by anyone corners of Andromeda,where you do the first discoverer,naliya contact with new peoples (arrival,first contact) investigation. And it would be really great full world role-playing with a large selection of free actions,you make the plot and the ending (well, of course the plot is laid should be,but the choice and the ending is a lot of running) in General reveal the potential of a new galaxy,or sadly lead to her death... ( what !!11? eco strategy?1 ) ))

W
WAga 30.05.20

The ideal for me, Mass Effect is the second part. It's a pity that the game was so mercilessly cut on the DLS, but I played it after the 3rd part. Feeling very positive. Cool club music in bars, coolest characters, coolest colleagues, bazookas, awesome fins barefoot, a variety of interesting missions. A certain ending, but a lot of options for its completion.
I hope Bovary at least took something from the witch after their RPG DAI...

S
Sidorovich12 30.05.20

WAga
About music I agree. Especially like the track in the upper part of the Afterlife. Callista as far as I remember is called.

_
_Irbis_ 30.05.20

djon2486
she never beat the previous games, you take any game 5-10 years ago and look at the continuation of vine on the forums almost the same everywhere
Many suffer a syndrome of a duckling.

G
GGame 30.05.20

miss universe IU, looking forward to it. By the way when is the release date?

M
Mister Bog 30.05.20

I want the battle system has become more diverse, and fuck a same-sex relationship, I need a star wars and not Gay niggers from outer space(Yes, this film exists), and that it was full of country music, I love country music.

d
djon2486 30.05.20

Mr. God
StarCraft 2 play,something similar)

C
Cheshirskiy 30.05.20

Timur Virinsky
The world of the shepherd, and yours too is called the milky way.

M
Mister Bog 30.05.20

djon2486
I've played a great space-Western. It is time and mass effect to be.

b
balabol777 30.05.20

In English-speaking countries unknown (the first trial participants, patients, killed) is always referred to as John Doe for men and Jane Doe for women.

At the first visit of the Citadel in Mass Effect 2, we meet a security guard Charon, who would later say that the performance of the shepherd's dead(-a). In Greek mythology Charon the carrier of souls of the dead across the river Styx.

In an early version of the plot of Mass Effect 3 Shepard was the main antagonist, who was forced to turn to Reaper technology to accomplish his purposes.

X
X7Combinator 30.05.20

djon2486
The trick of science fiction in that it describes events close to reality, so that you could believe that it might be in reality. Well, something like that.