3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryHunter 30.05.20 10:53 pm

Fludilka (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The free talk within the rules.
104 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitomi Eiri 30.05.20

Ralip
Release, to transfer later. Will feed patches a few months, the gamble is already full accepts the wishes on the finalization of the editor.

M
MikuAppend 30.05.20

Hitomi Eiri
Oh, and I was so hoping.....

A
AntonSAE 30.05.20

Who knows, is it possible to edit the character in the game, and what you do not want to start over, and then freak created?

l
lokkie 30.05.20

AntonSAE
Unlikely. To ME this is not provided.

z
z8TiREX8z 30.05.20

All bought a game in three days and will play, in principle, not looking, I haven't read any news about the gameplay, about the promise razrab and so on. Accordingly, it is not any vain expectations.

N
NuKoLb 30.05.20

is there any site where normal women vneski for YEARS? and that terrible Sarah and HER brother Peter of some kind.
No offense to others Sing.

M
MikuAppend 30.05.20

NuKoLb
My 21st in the origin will be accesses, if I'm not mistaken. We wait, hope and believe=)

V
Vyxyxol 30.05.20

Does anyone know why the Origin of such a low download speed? Only 4.5 MB/s (best, usually lower than 3 to 3.5) in the channel in 100 Megabit, with torrents downloading at 10 MB/s. the incentive is also normal speed, and then fucking the horror of what is just, the channel is not clogged, it uses only the computer which is downloading.

K
KiDjeN 30.05.20

NuKoLb
The release will earn ME the Archives where you can pull vneshke. Now it is not available yet.

A
Alfi1 30.05.20

Muskrat
I rocked 10-11,5 MB/s. Well, fortunately you have plenty of time to release games)

H
Hitomi Eiri 30.05.20

One thread today is going to pretend to be Korean and to start in 6 hours? And then silence some. Eesnimi like given carte Blanche to use a VPN for early access.

V
Velvetin 30.05.20

Hitomi Eiri
Of course, to wait until 23 well, kind of silly. In principle, early download of they are not punished for any of their games.

o
origamikiller 30.05.20

Muskrat
Similarly. Always has been, how much I remember, from the router definitely does not depend on the ports recommended in the help EA opened – no change, except that some kind of file I propose to create and throw in the folder with origin – have not tried, Google.

Could, damn it, and a day early for pre-order to give access. Well, or at the first planet to travel before the door closed.

V
Vyxyxol 30.05.20

origamibiro
Yes like some how downloaded, the trial version is considered for preloading too. Thanks, will see what's there he should be open.

S
SPR1GGAN 30.05.20

an hour before the start under a Korean IP

S
Slowery 30.05.20

Waiting 18-00 and fight.

S
SPR1GGAN 30.05.20

Slowery
what IP changed?

S
Slowery 30.05.20

SPR1GGAN
proxy Switcher

S
SPR1GGAN 30.05.20

Slowery
it's you I hate the interface of nonmil last dabbled with the ip when Theroux on the Eureka played ,already downloaded all sorts of wpny ,but there geora more

S
SPR1GGAN 30.05.20

Slowery
the take-off?patch there ? but I do not like live proxy find