3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 30.05.20 10:56 pm

Is it possible to increase energy storage console command? (Stellaris)

Waiting to come out of the study to increase storage of energy and it is still and the energy quickly hits the ceiling and goes into the milk then. Is there any console command where you can add storage capacity.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 30.05.20

is it really like that bothers to play? if the beats in the ceiling so you don't really need, I have when the vault rested on 5K since then never had a lack of energy spending a lot slower than it has time to end

R
Remmo 30.05.20

Sites
Just hunting as something with the stock for a rainy day

S
Setesh 30.05.20

Remmo
how do you manufacture it?

R
Remmo 30.05.20

Sites
Well, actually, I have a floating income times 100 or 180 sometimes sags here in case squats to care less here at this time, the airbag need Yes plus I always terraforming planet. In General, 5 to very little.

E
EmpireV 30.05.20

looking for a file 00_strategic_resources.txt.
There are looking for line of max = and add to the numbers desired number of zeros.
Specifically, the energy looks like this:
energy = {
accumulative = yes
collect_if_wrong_building = no
accumulated_by_sectors = yes
tradable = yes
AI_category = energy
max = 2500 *here add zeroes*
and save the file

R
Remmo 30.05.20

EmpireV
And then if I add in the game store they will be added - i.e. this file is changing during the game?

E
EmpireV 30.05.20

the file itself is not changed. But all will be added. There the principle is this: all the bonuses does not change the core and added to it.
P. S. Put 100000000 and you will not care for improvement)

R
Remmo 30.05.20

EmpireV
Thank you for the information, but still put 20K and then cheating hard for me just Tex to increase well no it does not fall under this.

A
Amypkaa 30.05.20

Sites
Yes, with the terraforming of the planet with 25 cells in a perfect world, required 15K energy. I too have wondered how honest way to raise her stock

G
Guest 26.10.22

yes.