3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arctic_fox 30.05.20 10:57 pm

The aesthetics of the controller

Offer a theme to which all lovers of the controller will tell you why love him so much and for that reason he is better than the traditional control devices of PC gaming keyboard and mouse.
53 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 30.05.20

b_b_b
b_b_b wrote:
to play on the TV is not manna from heaven
well, not like, do not play. what's the problem? and to me, the bigger the screen the better. and on the couch I feel much more comfortable to stay.

t
trustedSunbro 30.05.20

b_b_b
Ergonomics is changing, even from the same companies. It is also worth remembering that there are custom controllers, scuf gaming well the Pro version.

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

trustedSunbro
the SCAF and the elite controller is good, but the stick remains a stick

P
Porsche911GT3RS 30.05.20

b_b_b
any as better.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 30.05.20

b_b_b wrote:
for 10 years the controller does not change and that's bad
http://coub.com/view/aqhpm

Then what is this?

What is this?

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

Porsche911GT3RS
well developed under it right now, not adapt, mainly for the controller from MS and Sony, plus shooters
and VR uncomfortable to play, and rock

Kobe passed!

t
trustedSunbro 30.05.20

b_b_b
And over time you get used to the stick, and the ability to aim with it.
The biggest lack on the controller, it is still a separate button for rolled\squat and jump, and the pads with the petals at it. And with the claw grip I'll break your fingers.

B
Bombardirovschik 30.05.20

trustedSunbro
key grip for the sick bastards

M
MStanislaV 30.05.20

1. You can connect to your PC! and the Consoles.
2. The office is located conveniently and grouped, no need to move the palm in search of buttons.
3. I think gamepads though not suitable for all games, but certain genres are a must, especially for their own convenience.
4. Wireless, not large.

D
DjDuke 30.05.20

MStanislaV wrote:
2. The office is located conveniently and grouped, no need to move the palm in search of buttons.
Ease of control depends, primarily from developers, but not from the paddle. In most games there is no possibility to freely assign buttons on the controller, there are only a couple of alternative sets. As a rule, pressed one button causing the General menu and go to inventory, map, tasks list, and so you need to scroll bumpers. Need to constantly scroll the d-pad to find the desired menu item. This is a very long and dreary. So there is no opportunity to insist martrou area and magnitude, but only the sensitivity, and often developed these parameters are poorly tuned. Configuration management controller is not as flexible as the configure kawamichi.
Of course the gamepad fits comfortably in the hand and collapse on the couch with him thing, but dumbass if developed poorly implemented controls, fun game pretty spoiled.
PS: And why to move your hand, if under the left hand around WASD keys'and a bunch of buttons, which make it a finger?

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.05.20

DjDuke
Need to constantly scroll the d-pad to find the desired menu item.
Sticks is also possible.Playing Witcher 3,the d-pad is almost touching

Configuration management controller is not as flexible as the configure kawamichi.
Xpadder help

A
Anderby 30.05.20

And why the heck pieceby monitor console forum?

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

one can not convince people that the gamepad is a really real thing
controller fans, these FANS