3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revival 15.10.19 03:21 am

Optimization of Gothic III v5 (Gothic 3)

Last topic
242 Comments
Sort by:
s
sarman 15.10.19

Pentium 4 3200, 1500 and operatives vidyuhi gs7600 256. even on low brakes. version 1.12..tell me if there are any of PDCI which optimise the game...or how in the options to configure that brakes were less.Plizz help

g
guzz 15.10.19

sarman is Nothing you can do, too clumsy engine.Specially made all settings on low, look at the FPS graph
pix.PlayGround.ru
FPS is almost always above 100, but drops to 0 here because of this terrible lag.
And it is absolutely unclear what these failures, because the RAM and VRAM are still a lot.

J
Jetway 15.10.19

This konfa -- A64X2 @ 2.6, GF 8800GT 512 @ 700/1750/2100, 4gb ddr2 @ 880. Please give a reference or in a personal normal ini, Cheb all on max. And operative a lot and do not care-swap, and memory looks more 1.3 -- 1.5 GB is not. There is de ETA caching to increase?

J
Jetway 15.10.19

For me the Duc is better to let longer loads at once and maybe more, but ptom no longer can upload buit DIN.

J
Jetway 15.10.19

And yet, Sori -- Windows хр32, maybe it's her fault in this mess with a free memory?

T
Twich 15.10.19

try it through ge3.ini to increase the memory usage of textures and the use of the cache. there it is

p
p0cik 15.10.19

smotrish and even surprised how such a conference can Gothic lag,what is this ini just download the latest patch and all settings in game on max and everything will be fine

T
Twich 15.10.19

Well, I have konfa not worse,but also because the lag and none of the patches didn't do much good =(

p
p0cik 15.10.19

well XS then it means the case in Windows,the wood,the viruses in the gland or cheto

T
Twich 15.10.19

maybe I kaneshno something and I missed it...But generally I 3 days only deal with the optimization of the Gothic... Effect was, but still did not fly(

M
Mark_Dacascos 15.10.19

How to change the paging file?

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

Right click on My computer, Properties, Advanced, under Performance click Settings, Advanced, at the bottom Edit button.
Choose custom size. Write how many it is necessary, but indicate the minimum and maximum values are the same. Shake Ask. Reload.

M
Mark_Dacascos 15.10.19

Thank you

K
KKKaaerkeaa 15.10.19

Help pliz what to do with the artifacts of Adanos? I gathered everything and I don't know what to do with them

a
askit 15.10.19

Here is a small optimization ge3.ini file for powerful computers with more memory and 2 GB.
The download speed drops significantly, maybe the increased draw distance of terrain and grass.
Increased cache memory to reduce swap.
+ some more small amendments. enjoy :)

http://depositfiles.com/files/5609171

A
AlexPS 15.10.19

Prompt Optim. nastroiki on a computer with AMD X2 5600+, 2gb DDR2 800 and a ATI X700 SE (256 mb). On average not pretty, high even worse bug with dark squares on the walls and furnishings.

G
Gebeshnyy_vykormysh 15.10.19

Above is the same thing. Download and replace. Don't know what it corrected, and on how many this will affect.

A
AlexPS 15.10.19

Vut-Nut
downloaded - the result of the entrance in terms of graphs and Baga, the current the faster the game is loaded from saves

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

Ini file is the last measure to improve fps. The first patch 1.6.3. The second optimization system. Third - just ini.
When I did one file... Then there was the community patches. Gathered info from the forums and get. I began to run faster, but the lag remained.

And when the 1.6, I tried to wrestle my ini. And...bigger brakes. So. Ie, the conclusion is that you need to write a file for each of your case, you cannot rely on any settings, although they help. Here, everything has weight: the memory type and its frequency, motherboard, vidyuha...
All that you need to consider when creating ini.

But the patch itself will raise a lot more performance than shamanism with onesnike...
But worth a try.

B
Balalayka 15.10.19

The people I have after the upgrade PC, Gotha became much tormozit, but that's what I noticed
In the game press ctrl to kresttsy [console is not turned off] disappears a strip of the inventory well, there are weapons inside and all the stuff, and with it the brake, I press again the band returned, and with it the brake.
On your old PC,this was not
Please respond owners a powerful PC, and not only is the current I or not? And how to make that all was type a top? All patches are включая1.63, thanks in advance for the feedback