3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revival 15.10.19 03:21 am

Optimization of Gothic III v5 (Gothic 3)

Last topic
242 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iotar 15.10.19

it is strange to read that it slows...
The point is not how much power iron, how many are compatible with it. A decade old game on new OS and hardware is also sometimes hamper so that no Crazysam never dreamed...
And optimization in G3 really not very good, for example, on older computers with less than gigabytes of memory, may not play because of the lag on all settings, but in oblivion, where the picture is better, it is possible, albeit with a lower maximum fps.

s
strelok94 15.10.19

people have me on Windows 7 not one program does not work neither CPU control nor ICEAffinity mn 4 cores help please PM me or write the court plz

K
KataPits 15.10.19

Windows 7 64 bit
Delete the font Gothic3.ttf in the folder of the game. And from the font folder of Windows if it's there(:\WINDOWS\Fonts).
Sobsno, 1.7 x, you can choose an alternative font..in my opinion, have not set, can not be confused. Russian just not friendly with x64 systems..

removed the font from the game folder and from the folder fonts of Windows and ran without lag...

F
Frayherr 15.10.19

After taking the c2d е7500 finally, you can play Gothic without brakes, the game is less than 60 fps nevadae...
With the previous athlon x2 3800+ was a Fig, the average fps was at around 30 fps constantly and in a row

F
FollowMisterWinner 15.10.19

I wonder whether there is such a lucky man on earth with whom she is absolutely without lags and freezes?the first time I took it on low comp lag and hang just black,other times-on the rules of the machine are all on high,no lag everything is smooth,but podpisani after a run.to my surprise, even the Arcania optimization was better than the 3 Goths(Igal at a high,system ;cjre 2 duo e7300 2.66 3 gb ddr 2 geforce 9800 gt 1 gb)

KataPits
complete nonsense,on the optimization of Gothic-3 people complain vidyagame with I7 and gtx 280 and above,and you Grisha for е7500 it will go without lags,but do not argue it will go without lags on my machine on high,but after 3-4 minute she probosci lagnet for 2-3 seconds,and it happens on ALL systems

KataPits
fonts eliminate the lag,and then komuniti patch 1.73 and above they are already built,but the SWAPS can not do anything to eliminate any components when playing Gothic 3 after a short jog will start uploading the world and the game lagnet for 2-4 seconds,and m. and more rejected bugs do lag a lot more original...
If there is a cure for this shit, I'll be glad to hear it from you,I want ever standards 3 Gotha go without nerves and lags

moreover, this loading of the world 2-4 seconds is set to that minimum which is maximum and as I have of changing weak,at least all the games before 2009 on high without lag drags
even GTA 4 on high settings gives a stable 35 fps,sometimes slowing down to 15 fps-but it lagnut to 2-4 seconds-never was,and there, the dialogue and everything else on 2 heads above, than in Gothic 3

K
Kil--- 15.10.19

People, here's my problem the game is a bit slow, especially when you teleport and when just booted.In the settings everything is on max, tried to low - no difference. Is the 1.72 patch, the game uses two cores, the load is a minute and a half. Generally such minor brake, it may be possible as a thread to get rid of them. Iron is a more than suitable:
Operating system Microsoft Windows XP Professional
The OS service pack Service Pack 3
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0 c)
The CPU type DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2600 MHz (13 x 200) 5000+
Video adapter NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB)
RAM 2GB

F

be patient,this gotoman will not stop such difficulties,I remember my first playthrough gooty-3 it was something,the system Radik 9600 atlon 1700 1GB operatives,all put at the minimum the picture was just terrible,everyone's eyes were white,and in such a miserable picture was horrible lag(almost every second lag,had to cut out whole cities-NPCs at least to increase this low fps)

F

I mean brakes?with fonts of problems can not be,because they are integrated into the community patch.Slow I mean low fps or is uploading the world after a run?if just goes loading of the world and see everything and everyone should be,and those who cry out that they have it goes without upload-do not believe them,I played it on my 2 computers(old+new)and friends 5 checked 3 Gotha,EVERYWHERE was loading the world,one another, and even more so was the Quad+vidyaha гтх280

D
Dark1994 15.10.19

MaGothicда here is how the current beginning of the game orcs Mochis,and lag pzdts!even on an old computer so no lag

F

this simply can not be,I have 2 core 3 gig giraffe 9800гт all goes to maximum awesome,the only negative-frozen uploading the world after a run...So you have the same thing in the font.remove them and everything will fly=)better yet, take the seven and put the good old piggy,and then all will fly without magic

p
pilich 15.10.19

better yet, take the seven and put the good old piggy,and then all will fly without magic
Lolshto? Soon the shaman will be waiting for the unlucky in XP than in seven. By the way, the last Gothic did much better.
Swaps - the problem of the engine, and not the coolness of the comp, if I'm not mistaken.

D
Dark1994 15.10.19

MaGothic
Neeeeeet ush,I like it 7ka,what other fonts?

S
Sheril 15.10.19

Hi
I started to play Gothic 3 on my new PC (Core i7, 6Gb RAM, Radeon HD 6870 x2, Windows Win7 64bit), but this is the same as if I played on my old computer with medium settings. The game - gold edition, all latest patches set N(the Gothic 3 - 1.74, on Otvergali gods - 1.08)

Advise what to do to make the game fly?

Maybe the game does not support multi-core computers?

S
Sheril 15.10.19

Here's a question, quite robotreplay:

Who played Gothic 3 in Windows-7, 64bit, and how it is optimized, it to fly?

I have in the game are the patches
Gothic 3 - 1.74
Gothic-3 Rejected gods 1.08

A
Arguru 15.10.19

need normal font, weighing not more than 50KB.

B
BB2000 15.10.19

I have played. The question is trivial, take for starters the font is Gothic3.ttf, and you will have happiness :)
PS. arguru widely at the same time :))))

B
BB2000 15.10.19

Cheryl
Delete The Gothic3.ttf. This is an old problem:))

S
Sheril 15.10.19

BB2000
Thank you so much! The game is now just flies! And what a schedule! Particularly impressive vibrations in the air above a fire

Gothic3.ttf in the game folder G-3 was more than 500kB
And in the game folder G-3 Resp.b. was 80 KB, but I also removed

J
JuSajneva 15.10.19

sorry
I do not want to read the whole topic
tell me that you need to install\uninstall\change to goth 3 so she is not inhibited =\played in the year of its release,it was not really nice..sometimes OK,sometimes holds a sword and the sounds soobshaet that he gets the cuffs etc

m
mifora 15.10.19

third goth in opredeleniu can't slow down
if you have a seven-and then try to replace the fonts
if XP...there is all the more difficult