3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 30.05.20 11:00 pm

The Development Of Kadary (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

guys stuck on these two quests....how to pass?drugs were tried to find by walking around in circles,hour probably roamed the slums,did not understand what they wanted from me

16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spasitel ovec 30.05.20

In the slums there is the doctor Asian, forgot his name, need to speak with him. Then execute the personal orders of Reyes. By the way, this thread is the best there is in Andromeda from quests.

n
neinoneon 30.05.20

Gryxa
About the drugs you need to talk to a doctor in the slums, and Reyes like in the same room as Sloan.

G
Gryxa 30.05.20

neinoneon
odd is not found Reyes and the doctor at the least about is where?and then there is Brodie all over the place

n
neinoneon 30.05.20

Gryxa
Immediately to the left of the Elevator on the second floor in one of the boxes. Reyes, like when you first log he talks about the problem with kettani.

G
Gryxa 30.05.20

neinoneon
found)and the doctor Asian where lives?)

G
Gryxa 30.05.20

Savior of sheep
can't find Asian(

n
neinoneon 30.05.20

Gryxa
Come to the door of the bar( ground floor), turn left and go to the puddle of lye. There rise to the top and look.

E
Egik999 30.05.20

Gryxa
they're in the slums if that

G
Gryxa 30.05.20

neinoneon
appeared quest to check my email and reply to Reyes, but while peeking in the mail from him, no messages....what is it like?

n
neinoneon 30.05.20

Gryxa
And figs it knows, I have this quest has not yet passed :)

S
Sakuravetka 30.05.20

Gryxa
Talk to him after completing the quest? Kettou flunked the glory Sloan? The vault opened?

G
Glosan 30.05.20

Gryxa
with Reyes it is necessary for WIDCOMM on the Storm to talk.

G
Gryxa 30.05.20

Glosan
so I'm with storm and salasel in the mailbox.it's empty,but the quest supposedly burns read a letter from him...fucking pirates

B
Barzee 30.05.20

Gryxa
Not Inbox you need, and vidcon, he's on the top floor of the ship.

G
Gryxa 30.05.20

Barzee
written on the mail)but thanks for the advice,will try

W
Woof woof 29.11.21

Barzee
Thank you bro, PPC helped, we could not write normally, we need to call from the vidkon.