3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master Ken 30.05.20 11:01 pm

Combination of skills on the last level of complexity (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

What skills, combination of skills most effectively on the most difficult level of the game?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 30.05.20

Which you rules

S
SenMarie 30.05.20

Personally, I moved on to technique.
Very convenient, especially with the robot Pibi that the enemy sees before they at me, with my natural blindness, attack. Call him, he flies conveniently near, not to disturb anyone, and just quietly so buzzing x) At the time of shooting himself aktiviziruyutsya and materalized near vrazhin x)
Well, plus in combination with Torelli that right in the beginning of the battle throw - just immortal army =D
Oh yeah, plus add another stun shot and all, the combo is done!

s
samsmu 30.05.20

Very strange. It's just about the last difficulty level? In the madness I have this tarelku with robot stand for a couple of seconds.
In my opinion the most useful is
Overload - a lot of synthetics, shields even more, jamming those without a shield, hits multiple enemies in combination creates an area dealing damage.
The flamethrower is a very good area of effect damage, burns through armor, polozhennye enemies without armor and shields squirm and can't attack. When combined creates a fiery explosion. The only disadvantage is the range of average (if pump, or - a little).
The spear is the most damagesee biotic ability with a fast recharge. Activate combos, extra damage at vulnerable locations.
Well, all of these skills at once open the Guardian, which very significantly improves survival. That Crazy - useful.

M
Master Ken 30.05.20

samsmu
Yes guardian was a very good class for insanity in 2 and 3 parts.

a
alex5269 30.05.20

inviz, 6 relic, the spear. profile - spy. not to say that I am a person broke all, but the madness passed. of only with fortresses arose. with the invisible mission activation easier pass. relic distracts the enemy. lance drives away those who are too close.

M
Marvelosi 30.05.20

Master Ken

WELL here it is unfortunately standard, either all in the technique Restart+turret+Absorption(Shields recovery) Or Guardian control mobs up two air and herachit technical skills.

c
crave1611 30.05.20

stun shot, reload and fire, all on AoE, profile saltatoria, very quick rollback and almost always fire blast, reboot helps in difficult situations, imboy not to call, but I went to the madness

N
Niberos 30.05.20

If you start from the beginning, you should take the biotics for passive Barrier for NG+ is not critical.
Here is the build which I went through the complexity of the Madness
To start soldier, then go to scout(when pumped disguise).

Skills

Pumping: A(upper) B(lower).
Barricade(the battle)- and,and,And Increases your damage and gives you regen shields while working.To swing first
Tactical camouflage(engineering)- B,A,And Ends with barricade go to inviz, backtrack all over again.Descargar the fourth
Turboshare(fight) b,A,B - Increases your damage and gives 80% of the store(For the sniper the most).To download third
The invasion(engineering) A,b,B - Saved in the profile instead of Barricade, just for the battle with the Architect.To download the latest.

Passive skills

Barrier(biotika) A,b,B - Slightly increases max shields, and the weight of the weapon and most importantly gives just 10 sec 100% shield recovery at 25% health. To download the second, if you start taking the biotics, otherwise, you will have to pump an extra skill in biotics on 9 points.
The optional system(engineering) a,A,B - Increases maximum weight of weapons and gives regen. "Turbotrade, after using the masking.Descargar the fifth
Endurance in the fight(fight) B,b,B - Gives boards, restoration and protection in the shelter.To download the sixth.
The rest of the passive swing at its discretion. Preferably pump technique and fight, to take 6 the rank of scout.

Passki Weapons(combat)

Sniper rifle A,B,A.
Shotgunsa,B,A or B if you like to hit in melee. Inviz,shot and kill.
Assault rifles A,b,B(And if the accuracy is bad)
Choose what to pump first the style of the game.

Weapons

Sniper rifle(the milky way) Black widow, or the Conqueror(due to the large volume of the store), mandatory mod for breakdown, the rest optional.
Shotgun(Ales) Dhana- mods on damage and melee.
Assault rifle(Relics) blue especially is not used, fashion at the discretion.

Armor

Deep space- if you pre-order, run it up to LVL 20-25. for pumping.
Outlander-Skirmisher- the main armor. Can be crafted or to find a drop in crates on the planets of the Hangar.
Fashion on the shield and the duration of the technical or combat skills(when created in the lab), combo mod discretion.
HiPerStrut- to fight with the Architect. Fashion as the shields duration. You can put a combo-mod shields, if you go tight...Is the mod in the vault on the EOS, can't remember the exact place.It is advisable to take Support combo-mods(Commercial cryo tube)

M
Master Ken 30.05.20

Niberos
Good build, armor is for pre-order.