3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 30.05.20 11:04 pm

Your favorite trunks (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Share in this topic what weapons you like best.

Black widow
Out of competition,not like in Andromeda she, and the rate did brutal.

The only thing that reticle sucks

The third part was much better

Well, the good old Hoe.

A good combination of damage,accuracy and rate of fire.

In Andromeda there is a new alien guns,write can anyone found a good unit.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReXSniper 30.05.20

I like SWISS Braid. Weapon relics.

s
samosan 30.05.20

Machine gun phantom suggestive converted into plasma.Very high damage,no promotion and aim don't really need that when playing for the attack is extremely useful.Hoe unpleasantly surprised in мf3 played her.

M
MikuHadsune 30.05.20

SWISS relics of the BLUE. IMBA still the same (Recalled the Prothean rifle from 3-rd part) =) Well, the relics of ST. is also good. Because ammunition is not required, shoot yourself and do not worry.

N
N7_TeRaN 30.05.20

The widow and N7 Valkyrie van Lav

S
SPRIG7 30.05.20

saa0891
you're the topic started it was finished ,like, two ,which will run all who played the previous games in the series))

K
KiDjeN 30.05.20

MikuHadsune
I agree. Me personally, the Equalizer delivered under bustom from turbotrade, gives great damage, and the skill does not interfere by weight. About infinite ammunition, it can be done with any gun of the same :) is There a mod for this, we only need to explore. Not to be confused with the mod the g generally a accidentally :)
Spoiler
PS Fell in the MP. Under Turanza Punisher comes with a Bang :)

c
choa 30.05.20

Executioner for maximum damage. The classic Engineer-spammer ) I Hope to come to MEA to the ability to spam abilities in ME2-3. While the rollback is too long, have a pistil shoot.

s
saa0891 30.05.20

So I found the trunks which are much better mentioned by me in the beginning of the topic.

Sandstorm,much better than hoes,even the sound of gunfire abruptly.

Isari,replacement of the Black widow,the rifle is very powerful.

H
Hitomi Eiri 30.05.20

Favorite Black widow in Andromeda didn't work in the trilogy was better. Isari mast Kev.

s
safot 30.05.20

SV Widow and a shotgun piranha nothing more is necessary.

S
Shimuto 30.05.20

Black widow and Valkyrie top

v
vitalik76 30.05.20

Single player is about to say is probably meaningless, because there depending on the complexity of any barrel taxied (and if not, then the player made a mistake with the complexity). About the multiplayer, after almost 10 days of play I can say the following. My personal toplist of arms is as follows:
1. In third place the gun claw, which in fact is a shotgun with a pistol grip weight, but not pistol damage. Level 7 has a damage focus about 700, leaving behind not only all handguns, most shotguns. The little cartridges. It is necessary to take bonuses to increase bullets. Well, the standard limitation on the distance to shoot senselessly.
2. In the second place, the piranha shotgun. At level 1 has damage about 500, but 8 rounds in the magazine and the ability to shoot a turn distinguish this trunk from the rest of hematological. The fault is essentially the same one - the weight of 50kg is quite large even for a shotgun.
3. In the first place anticipated sniper conqueror. Currently is a super trololo karamullin and strongly recommended (if any). Formally some sort of super damage is no different, it is about 700 (there are snipers, and almost twice as much damage). But 4 rounds in the store, about 70 rounds of ammo and light weight more than make up for not the greatest damage. In combination with coriantum soldier, fully pumped on weapon damage allows you to farm easy gold tempera on the roof on the map the desert against the thieves.

PS Of weapons not included in the top can say the black widow is almost analogous to the sniper conqueror, but inferior in weight and ammunition, i.e. the boxes will have to run more often. Sniper ishari and the widow. Both have damage to more than 1000, but 1 round in the magazine it is considered to be a game in perpetual reload. From the class of assault rifles tried almost everything, but no machine that could pull at least a bronze, I did not come across. They shoot peas and absolutely no damaget. Even sandstorm damage which is technically over a hundred. I frankly don't understand what's the point of guns in the game. No damage, but using them purely for navickiene the carcasses of enemies spectronomy for later undermining the skills of course theoretically possible, but the PP of the same type of storm or the equalizer will do it much better and with less weight (which is important for skills).

s
saa0891 30.05.20

From melee weapons typically used Kaganskiy hammer

But the Sword Azari much better because the damage is the same,but GG if the strike is teleported to the victim,ie does not even need to run up to strike,really good thing.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 30.05.20

only avenger... and the sword of the asari...