3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksus 16.10.19 03:05 am

No active missions (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Guys, like, did you clear the campaign, more missions, but there are jobs that I was all, tell me how to open them ?
https://radikal.ru/lfp/a.radikal.ru/a40/1910/99/d31fc8f55085.png/htm
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 16.10.19

He has not worked, so just assume - or to conclude the investigation by finding clues or collect all the documents relevant to the person.
Although the hill I was trying to collect, tips, places to eat, but in the right locations doors are closed to the subject.

Or maybe just wait and come out later, for example in the RAID.

A
ASuSvvr 16.10.19

I think these missions will open later, with the release of the episodes.

V
Volk-Naemnik 16.10.19

maksus
what do you do in the game was, however, only ISP-ISP and no understanding of in the ENT?
Just Went through the thread Kristina Cromwell, and the final stage is to find and deal with Ian Blake. Of course we leave him badly wounded, but it hurts definitely, he calms down in the cutscene.

Most likely, and others you sure you sure also missed.

M
Miha Inkognito 16.10.19

Herzog on the story knocked
Spoilerose also get programmers out of the Slammer, she'll be in the helicopter near the bridge
Hill the same. Stone and miles in these episodes will likely
Walker will understand - there will be a cutscene where
Spoileron says that takes a command instead of a Walker.

A
ASuSvvr 16.10.19

from the duck get sniper rifle, like other PP, drobes etc with stars.
I have all the plot was, as all three did, but I just do not active the Windows.

A
AUX_dude 12.04.21

ASuSvvr
What kind of sniper do you get her? From intermediate bosses, random loot may be dropped, but not with a star. The sniper you are talking about is most likely Outpost with armor ignore, it falls from Rosebud along with the blueprint. Don't mislead people.

S
Starfacker 12.04.21

Hi to everyone,

but none of you figured it out - almost at the very beginning, in the ENEMY OF MY ENEMY mission, where you capture Skell, a clue is displayed on the map and it is clearly in the office in which the cut-scene of the mission itself takes place.
in the INVESTIGATION menu for one of the leads - it says "start and complete the mission" ENEMY OF MY ENEMY "
that is, according to the entire logic of the game - this is the lead in the office, but how to get there?
I already ran there with Skell during the mission and then he came back - the door burns blue, that is, it is open, but something does not come off

m
maksus 12.04.21

So all the missions are not open?
If open, how to open them or is it dlc?

m
maksus 12.04.21

on YouTube, all streamers after passing the game do not have active missions like mine

A
Alex po quest 12.04.21

And everyone has Haruhi Ito's icon not active either?
https://fastpic.ru/view/111/2019/1113/91c0b148acf6df1119f9ca08299b5843.jpg.html

Starfacker
I have the same problem. I asked about her in the topic: "How to open closed doors behind which boxes with loot?". Not figured out?

A
Alex po quest 12.04.21

Starfacker
After the patch, the collectible was removed behind a closed door. Moved to a large room earlier, where a ground drone stands in the middle. But this lead does not apply to the investigation.

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 12.04.21

and I have a glitch in the mission club of gentlemen, there is a task, but there are no marks on the map where this task should be!

s
som_dm 12.04.21

maksus
hello! I faced this problem too. do you know how to decide? (I'm talking about inactive missions)

Z
Zinovy ​​Grobowski 12.04.21

passed the first episode and met the phisher in the second episode, then the phisher said give me money (for the passage you need a season pass) and the rest of the branches are closed and no active tasks, can you go to this game without donation?