3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EFIMn 31.05.20 11:16 am

Free weekend (Overwatch)

A couple of months ago was able to azenit the game during the free weekend, because it's expensive waiting for the next to play, who knows when the following
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 31.05.20

EFIMn
Just wait. Don't ask. Wait. The longer you wait, the sooner you get. Wait. Wait and don't worry, someday they will.

a
ayyrasmus 31.05.20

EFIMn
really sorry 999r for Skidoo for this game

A
AndreyLis 31.05.20

Hopefully never. And then will come sleduyushie weekend ponabegut of Acension and play would be unrealistic. Thank the Blizzard that made P2P game saves from Acension.

O
Oshiro Mugen 31.05.20

Andrulis
Um, and what hinders not to play the moment the free weekend?

S
Slipnot6 31.05.20

I wish you a textbook on the Russian language"was azenil

R
Rageinside 31.05.20

th3Rasmus
this is where skidoos?

M
Mimizu 31.05.20

May on the anniversary of the release of the game to make as an option.

S
Shape102 31.05.20

Rageinside
On February 23, was skidoc

S
Sergiis 31.05.20

Constantin_Collins
Listen buddy, we bought the game and have the right to play at any time. Here's your option - one of the most effective against this kind of players. In this trick, and that the only mode remaining for us, Separated from novice Competition.

A
AndreyLis 31.05.20

Constantin_Collins
In General, the above has already been answered, but I'd add: with what joy I am, the person who buys the game, should not play because Ponamareva shkoloty in honor of the freebies? Most of those who come on the free weekend and not buy the game (Yes, the author of a topic?), but the mood of the people (not just me) spoil fairly.

Z
Zevs72ru 31.05.20

No need of retardo. And so enough morons, and then there's the zduny the free weekend. Go finish your homework.

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

EFIMn
Don't waste time on this nonsense. Better look good on with the plot some thread. I'm surprised that this slag still playing. Game for unicellular not otherwise=) it's Better to play cf.

E
EFIMn 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
Tastes differ, I like almost all genres of video games, in games for me competition and in games with subjects the competition has no place

E
EFIMn 31.05.20

Zevs72ru
I apologize but the lessons 3 years to do, if you find this question are not interested and do not Express their opinion

E
EFIMn 31.05.20

Andrulis
I agree with your statement but please note polevshikova not in the competitive mode so much we weather did not spoil

B
Bombardirovschik 31.05.20

In the game some retard, they screwed up my free weekend.
Wanted to play on the free weekend but because of retardos who bought the game earlier , the mood was spoiled.

D
Domoi 31.05.20

th3Rasmus
What is this? For a game with elements of LGBT people? Oh no....in my opinion a typical children's action.

a
ayyrasmus 31.05.20

taburetckinvasily
for a AAA project that fully deserves its price

D
Domoi 31.05.20

th3Rasmus
I don't know of any suitable aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the project.

a
ayyrasmus 31.05.20

taburetckinvasily
if you fit the game cheap, or even free game will disappoint, AAA this does not happen(if you're not a man torrent, of course) and generally people have different tastes.