3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 16.10.19 03:06 am

Optimization (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Yeah , I know , the game's not out yet and too early to discuss optimization , but some already had access to the game and test , optimization to put it mildly - terrible ,and the graphics are strange - see for yourself

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/deus-ex-mankind-divided-test-gpu
90 Comments
Sort by:
555mafiozzo555 16.10.19

prokofiev.denis
Soft shadows - this is Close Hardening Shadows (Our localizers tried). Although just in high shade too soft, but when you turn Close Hardening Shadows, they change the amount of blur depending on the distance to the object. Almost like Nvidia PCSS shadows, only slightly worse, but eating more.

p
prokofiev.denis 16.10.19

555mafiozzo555
and I noticed a feature soft shadows when enabled, the shadows on the distant fronts of the buildings gone and turned off the option they're just a little lose of detail

L
Leonn_24 16.10.19

the game from the first person they added Tress-FX, addicts, what can I say
I know Clark looks nicely run and papesh on her tail
and what side are stuck in trash, spices to be stronger to bend the cards

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.19

Leonn_24
Nothing bends and 2.5 K on very high gives a stable 60 fps

L
Leonn_24 16.10.19

MikuHadsune
well, Yes, 1080 the gtx
free, does not apply to you

555mafiozzo555 16.10.19

Leonn_24
He was there, but very simple, compared to Larkey. And used it on all NPCs - so, for game first-person this makes sense, because come to anyone in close range and enjoy XD

555mafiozzo555 16.10.19

prokofiev.denis
There are two settings just on and ultra. Can on ultra the normal range of drawing CHS shadows?
Something similar I noticed with the setting of the Parallax Mapping - if you just on, the depth paving stone on the streets of Prague is visible only at a distance of 5-10 meters, and then just flat texture (like on consoles). But highly draw distance Parallax is increased to the limit.

T
TeMNick 16.10.19

personally helped me a lot setting exclusive full screen"
now less than 45 fps does not drop ever, and play on high on a gtx 770 4 gig

A
Artiup 16.10.19

And nobody knows whether something like graphics be worse? well, there is the texture resolution is even less to do poubirat foliage settled on the roads as in the Witcher could weed poubirat and the like

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.19

Artiup
Worse than the minimal salary you make. Unless the resolution to a minimum... but this is soap is soap is.

n
nitrosh 16.10.19

anyone have problems with the fascia, can help the program bes 1.6.2, which was used to eliminate the Frisians in the Witcher 3. At the end of the first mission, when sandy storm started, my game has become unplayable slideshow. Bes with a single frieze't noticed. What will happen next, it is necessary to look.

P
Phisher 16.10.19

Leonn_24
you listen to him more 1080 the spices purchased for this game, and failed on Monet 2k on ultra not run! and that's with a disabled antialiasing and some options((

S
SupernaturalLost 16.10.19

The hike on the site gamegpu (http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/deus-ex-mankind-divided-test-gpu) incorrectly wrote about the consumption of graphics memory with maximum settings (no antialiasing) in full hd :

I have a GTX 1070 At maximum settings (no antialiasing) in full hd the game uses about 7 GB of memory (6862 MB), not 6144 MB :

l
lihtarik 16.10.19

Stiff Of Macivor
yours? or mommy with a folder?))
SupernaturalLost
and in a computer you have of course: all the tee-to a tee (and hardware and settings) like in the test?
if so, then congratulations. you have uncovered the most insidious and ruthless in the world plan something

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.10.19

First - folder died.
The second my personal.
Thirdly - how come 1080Ti, then look in my profile for more))) I Think 77 fps in this game with two 1080TI is unlikely)))) you Can just multiply that result by three to four for 77 fps me specifically not enough for true comfort.
In the fourth, snoise, - controlling rogue in his own UKRAINSKUYU rat hole)

P
POLKOVNIK2005 16.10.19

Well as with optimization after the release of the new drivers 372.90? Haven't updated TC and continued like normal.

L
Listoman 16.10.19

POLKOVNIK2005
So the Drava is not for the Deus

P
POLKOVNIK2005 16.10.19

Today I downloaded the update, test PC 45-57-72 for me it is the optimization of the rules.

g
ghoul666 16.10.19

Well, after the last patch with the full support of the 12 direct in the game sooo sickly rose performance. Even my bucket started filling the highest in the busiest areas of personnel 8-10 higher than it was before. That is the only problem appeared - not played video screensavers.

f
fanatDimyBilana 16.10.19

ghoul666
Corrected optimization already? Can less comfortable to play?
СпойлерIntel Core i7-6700HQ 3.5 GHz * RAM: 8GB DDR4 2133 MHz * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M with 4 GB
Medium is enough for me...