3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exlipse88 31.05.20 11:18 am

Dubstep

Fans of this genre, unsubscribe, and share interesting tracks Obama, well, as usual.

pix.PlayGround.ru
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal Boss 0xE 31.05.20

Dubstepped then

And post-rock already zadolbali with djent to cross. Boring challenge and shit + boring shit = boring challenge and shit.
By the way, good thing - dubstep guitar

G
GTAman 31.05.20

Even the Niger dubstep.

G
GTAman 31.05.20

Kick this dubstep ridiculous, and even with such a video.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 31.05.20

oooii3gg
Darkstep.

G
GTAman 31.05.20

973_ALuKaRD_973
Here's another view of dubstep.
This is chillstep, I like it.

eR1s0n.
This wretched dubstep here have thrown,forget it.
He threw things, too, are nothing special. That is no better and no worse.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 31.05.20

oooii3gg
And Knife Party niggeria or not?

G
GTAman 31.05.20

If he is able to make the video cool and funny as in the examples below, Yes.

M
M3d1k 31.05.20

In dubstep not BOM-BOM, well used to like one song.. largely because of the video prikolnoe,there is the type of plot,all that stuff :)

G
GTAman 31.05.20

You see, something is gay and rejects curious minds from dubstep. Dubstep is here. 100% nigger.

J
Jackson[x] 31.05.20

May be somewhere in the game or the movie will be less this kind of music. But damn it just listen to it should not even vinaigrette in the head have and XS. IMHO.

M
M3d1k 31.05.20

SKRILLEX-THE EMPEROR DUBSTEP !

Kapslok is evil.

G
GTAman 31.05.20

Skrillex mediocre overhyped-more than two, not more.

G
GasoLine|GL 31.05.20

and he's only 19

G
GTAman 31.05.20

Metal Boss 0xE
All the assaults on him that ahaha, it's not music, and electronic farts and EO-EO-EO. But I don't understand what they mean by not musicality.
Unpleasant for their ears the sound. Should not be taken literally, of course, the haters can call any unloved style.

They have not heard of this no music or is there something else?
All this just in the underground and does not disturb anyone, and the subject is quite blatantly came out of hiding, came to the fact that its elements can be heard in songs from the Eurovision song contest. On the stage, he began to pritisnete drum and bass, for example, be implemented in other styles (even far from it, it would seem that the TRANS) that is not all to their liking.

Metal Boss 0xF
there is still quite sweet-pop dance dabchick
So, in principle, dubstep dance, club style.

M
Metal Boss SxE 31.05.20

that its elements can be heard in songs from the Eurovision song contest.

Dubstep on the latest album of Britney Spears and Rihanna have )

M
Metal Boss 0xE 31.05.20

MC Kebab
Naturalista is no worse than metal.

M
MC Kebab 31.05.20

Naturalista is no worse than metal.
I don't know the sound of guitars with distorsion until more like. Then again no matter what to listen to - why something to change? You can not listen to dubstep, if he's not better than metal - I listen to release - and it turns out listening to dubstep. Although everything revolves around VUB-VUB a little too trite and perehoda. oroli greater chtoli.

removed

M
Metal Boss 0xE 31.05.20

MC Kebab
Dubstep is very cool in terms of all dissonances and rhythmic interruptions with a very cold sound. And that is very long gone in mitmetele, which is now not mathmetal, and Gent.

M
MC Kebab 31.05.20

and Gent.
That interfere with dubstep like.

Dubstep is very cool in terms of all dissonances and rhythmic interruptions with a very cold sound.
I'm probably a reactionary and I don't understand you. Listen to the strumming overloaded elektrogitara that is obsolete in the early 1980s.

G
GTAman 31.05.20

Boss Metal SxE
Dubstep on the latest album of Britney Spears and Rihanna have )
Dubstep came to success.