3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zZzVladzZz 31.05.20 11:18 am

Fallen Kings (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Who would've thought the Fallen Kings? I got 98%,I can't find
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexMebel 31.05.20

Passed 100%, both investigations are in the upper right corner, near the icon play together. Only in the area on the screen to the left of the icon.

J
Jr.Tulip 31.05.20

zZzVladzZz it looks like you have a bug,which is quite natural for Unity.I have from the beginning appeared, these jobs...

A
AlexMebel 31.05.20

Jr.Tulip
In principle, also. I for example cannot take a gun with a blade (any), sword eagle sugeria also was not given the achievement for the puzzles and complete the passage of DLS.

Oh Yes, they're open only 2 guns of 5.

k
ktyfgtyf 31.05.20

AlexMebel
I have the same thing... only in addition , after deleting the game saves, I can't move in Franciade more... type buy and store write - set... full set on...

A
AlexMebel 31.05.20

ktyfgtyf
Deleted the saves, started the game from scratch, stopped to turn off the game and I gave all, and the achievements and weapons opened, all the rules become.

H
Hyper2020 31.05.20

AlexMebel
I have the same bugs as you: not counted Hydrogen bonds and Defender of Franciade

Most of the problems on the license that you cannot minimize the game, otherwise the progress may not be counted (c) That's just off of the game during the passage of the last puzzles and the final Sugery.

it is impossible to pick up a gun with a blade (any), sword eagle sugeria also is similar.

I have a save with the cloud enabled, if I delete the folder with the saves from Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\ you can re-start and once in Franciade ?

A
AlexMebel 31.05.20

Hyper2020
Not entirely, the first plot should pass to 4 of the sequence, then only franciade opens. But this does not help, I checked yesterday: all the weapons given, taken, but achivku Hydrogen bonds and not given.

H
Hyper2020 31.05.20

AlexMebel
Defender was given, at the expense of Hydrogen is sad of course, but still try (and suddenly), once again began Franciade, today or tomorrow will finish to 100, I will unsubscribe.

S
Saints Russia 31.05.20

The people in the story, I even do not understand, how is it that Arno says pass the Eden al-Mwalimu in Cairo, it's a completely different era

A
AntyNATO 31.05.20

Saints Russia
Al-Mualem just teacher or mentor in Arabic. In our case, the assassin, the headquarters in Cairo, Egypt, during the French revolution of the eighteenth century. A reference to the next part.

F
Fedozzi 31.05.20

Why are co-op missions there is no button to start the overall game, but only personal?

z
zer24 31.05.20

Could you tell me Passed the Fallen kings performed all tasks at 100% and platinum do not give what is it?