3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sima4 31.05.20 11:20 am

The ending ONLY for those who held v.2 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The previous part
you fuck with a mod or what
if Yes, then go to the side surchage, where he began to teleport jump. there is a transition on CHAES 1.

Yeah. Most likely will start (started) Freeplay
79 Comments
Sort by:
s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r.07 31.05.20

Yes, the area should disappear, but that's no fun.

S
STALKER PLAYER FAN 31.05.20

when I went bullseye said, give me riches but when I first went through the game he asked that area disappeared so

S
Svobod 31.05.20

1.Wealth - lots of money - floods debris.
2.The rejection of O-Consciousness - to choose from - good ending
3.Joining On-Consciousness - the choice - bad ending
4.There is no area - killed a lot of monsters,the medium of money,good reputation - blind
5.The destruction of the world - the medium of money,a lot of weapons to kill leaders of freedom and duty, the Stalker seems to see the explosions

M
Monolitovec Haron 31.05.20

6.Immortality
7.Power

a
a_Sol 31.05.20

.Joining On-Consciousness - the choice - bad ending
Not sure what's wrong. Precisely because the Shooter didn't know what happened. It may have been turbo release and ocster area COMPLETELY and from radiation and from other things and survived one Shooter. And in call of Pripyat it was the ending with the entry into the On-consciousness is shown as true.

C
Crysis57x 31.05.20

Say briefly, all the endings with the monolith depend on for kokuyu group you join, if you came to the monolith and you are more than 70000,the desire to be with wealth,the rest of the endings I watched in the Internet,but did not pass do not know how,and he couldn't join neither in debt nor in freedom,and 2 ending with a door-secret of the monolith, ie when you crack the door then go and see Energeticheskie posts,destroy them all, tricostate at the entrance of the door,otherwise you'll kill the poltergeists and there are 2 endings with the doctor,by the way
when you find a stash in Pripyat come into the room there on the table lay paper vozmite IHI turn around and take hold of the decoder to crack the door,and how to get the task meet with guide,have to go to lab x-19 and obyschut the body of a dead Ghost,and the task will appear if there is no job that indite to saharovu in the bunker,give him a Ghost costume,then you should see the job guide is on the Cordon ,remember in the beginning of the game you go alone to kill the bandits,and release the one friend who gives you a flash drive,same place then look for the conductor ,he directs you to the Institute Agroprom ,go around the plant and go to the hatch,go in it then go ahead and have a pipe with a ladder where you die at Swayze the trap,then the video see for yourself.Ukogo questions Stalker all 3 parts come in contact here is my link-http://vkontakte.EN/id24455880
or ICQ-562483564
come ask know about all three parts of the Stalker almost everything

S
Strelok43 31.05.20

I 4 times proshol game 1-once he has a wish he wants to be bessmertnym(turned into a statue) 2 to area disappeared 3 he went in the flask and 4(true) shot flasks and area issuesl.

V
Vargar 31.05.20

I had three endings:
1) Went to the wish granter,made of zhelaniye To make everybody happy pojalyista of nature, green grass, blue sky, and suddenly his eyes turn white and then the credits.
2) Opened decoder for the secret door, killed 26 more people, then went into the room there is something like a hologram Wishmaster smashed the lamp from which it appeared, got out a hologram of the Professor at the end of the conversation he invited him to join in On consciousness, agreed to show how he logiczna in which the capsule and it closes, then show the doctor the dog is looking into the distance and sort of talking to myself Where is our friend Bullseye,not really, he died, no this guy couldn't die (not literally remember), then the dog says let's Go to lunch I know it's more important to you than the fate of the other. And when the latter refuse to join in the awareness,show up on the other hand nuclear power plants, begaesh the portals prygaesh in poslednii, then gg green shoots kakieto flask, then nature secretive the sky, and he saysI do Not know correctly I did or not

P
Pril Balsam 31.05.20

Was endings: 2 loyal (to join on-consciousness and to abandon the about-consciousness) and one about (wealth), - I have the Stalker was. Liked the ending to abandon on-consciousness - to run through the teleporters, forward, forward, dodging the bullets of the monolith.

Monolith have poured a lot of land with glands. When the hero fell asleep, then I realized where it all - how many stalkers come to ask for wealth, but instead they were buried alive

L
Loki D.S. 31.05.20

Truth game is not that would go through all the endings for the 1st time, and that would pass it several times!
But it's better to go for the real ending of the game(Denial Of consciousness), because - clear sky and Call of Pripyat You do not like and/or You do not understand nothing!
Why? And you go all STALKERS. And the Question why will disappear.
PS
If you don't understand clear sky relive the Shadow of Chernobyl with the passage!

x
xcenux 31.05.20

well, I'm kind of identity passed and shadow of Chernobyl and clear sky and call of Pripyat (where the same without him!?), I liked when the arrow zamorozka(like you know to live forever O_o), and the blunt ending of clear sky, after a cool shootout in the hospital getting at Chernobyl, well, you shot it a dozen times, and all it's all over! BOREDOM(((((((((((((( AND in call of Pripyat gunslinger grandfather! old fart!! and bald!!!
PS I LOVE STALKER ))))))))))

M

Try them with a knife to break.

D
Dima Tumanov 31.05.20

hi all I have a question about a coded door in the sarcophagus... how to open it? pliz tell me!!!

C
Chipchik 31.05.20

forgive me if I'm lying but I was told that there are endings:1)can be зомби2)you can fly the helicopter please tell me these endings are

I
IzitStar 31.05.20

Cipcic Stuff it's kind. The helicopter can fly in the RFP, and the zombie wouldn't know.

C
Chipchik 31.05.20

well then, thanks for the correct information

M
Monoaleks 31.05.20

Damn people, I was not the first time going through Stalker but that does not fails to have in the bag is less than 200k rubles.... that's just the way....
+ MNU what is a bug what happened to amber in the lab x16 has rendered the body of the Ghost next to the controller and I stupidly then went to Chernobyl :))) well, just want to the lab to get...certainly Nada branch to promote?

M

No.You can get the decoder and without the quest.If you have forgotten the decoder in the 26th hotel room in Pripyat.Without the quest the door is closed.Try to throw a grenade through the window and the decoder will make to you.Or get some body and push the door for them.If the door is shut,then climb through the window,by pressing Shift+Ctrl.

R
Ripper Man 31.05.20

The decoder also seems to be in the history of the surf

I
Il Hartmann 31.05.20

The decoder also seems to be in the history of the surf

Clearly someone has not passed the original version of the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R.!..