3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Vaschuk 31.05.20 11:26 am

(Spoilers) Discussion of the plot of the 5th episode (Life is Strange)

Expressed their impressions about the first season finale
45 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Black Gryphon
Well, believe it Uor and homeless, even Chloe had to prove that you know is not an option, this is clearly not the people who would be able to arrange the evacuation of the town. Again your wouldn't believe, and many of them simply would not run - I do not think that Warren, David or Joyce would run leaving others to die, but we ourselves saw it.
In theory it was possible to create an option that to perform certain actions at certain points during the game(say on tips understand characters like a hobo, Samuel, is even Worth) Max would be able to restore balance in the course of things. I have met such techniques. But to implement it, especially logical, would have to exert a lot of effort, perhaps it would be beyond the scope of the format of the game.

C
Chernyy Grifon 31.05.20

NightHawkreal
Yes. Would agree with that. Here also thought that Max could say about his Power not only Chloe, but also Warren's. And not to delay, in the end to forget to say at the very end. It was necessary to regroup immediately. Maybe Warren would be able to foresee at least some of her actions and the consequences. Samuel simply forgot. I thought he will play some key role, but no. Simply took and have forgotten.
Indeed, realize everything developed could not. Maybe that's why they switched to the relationship between friends. Because at that moment I really forgot about all and only thought about saving Chloe. If you dive into the game completely, illogical, impossible, or even some events simply do not notice. Only after passing you begin to analyze. The game showed up on ideas, I think.

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Black Gryphon
She wanted to, but Nathan showed up on time, and then everything spun. In the movie went. ))
What about the scarf not forgotten. )))

Don't know, for me they are second ending made only for those who liked Chloe, since they are not going to continue the story.

C
Chernyy Grifon 31.05.20

NightHawkreal
The text, too, can be. Of course, it is very, very lame... Yes, Warren is in flight. And all Max could say to him a little early, not at the peak of the event! I and so from kintz refused. Thought it will take time and Chloe would be offended:D
Well... Yes, I even did not think long, almost immediately chose the ruin of the whole city! Admittedly, I did Chloe's emphasis. So, I was one of the fans of this junkie:D

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Black Gryphon
- Pref Uor, I've learned to rewind the time. Smack, smack, Max. )))

C
Chernyy Grifon 31.05.20

NightHawkreal
Now, I told you that a little unconvincing. Quite Maalot.
Amused me a TEXT when you are in a freaky period. There was even one from Paris. Sorry no one didn't remember, but it was awesome. From Rachel too. Oh, and Samuel, something about the squirrels!

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Black Gryphon
Rachel says that they will soon meet. On the other side, of course. And Pompidou warns to not reach Frank.

In fact, if you carefully listen to the end of a nightmare, the enthusiasm Chloe can be reduced. And indeed it is very well done, except that I nearly got stuck firmly in the game of hide and seek.

v
vladosbond 31.05.20

A storm of emotions.

V
Verzor 31.05.20

As for me, not so much. Most did not like the ending, and all sorts of inconsistencies and a certain semantic inconsistencies.
If to undertake the development of such games - where the games begin with time and so on. it is necessary to THOROUGHLY explore the plot. And this, in turn, requires much more brains than study consistent even if non-linear plot. The developers, alas, not from this category.
Endings are only two, and absolutely pohe*do what you choose it 4 season!!
In General, if you have a brain - turn it off during the game. ))

PS Freaky moments pleased, of course, is something!! Heartily done.) For this you can be more forgiving.

P. S. S. one More nail in the coffin. In the 4th season in the bunker, you can find an estimate/receipt for its creation, where it says that the bunker made to withstand a hurricane (already read about that tornado knows who else? Oh well.) And in the 5th season in this super-mega-peg-bunker remain David and Jefferson. And if we choose Chloe, then at least this couple needs to survive. But, as with everything else, this is also a space.

h
hadoooouken 31.05.20

RedSoldier0
Amen brother! Our problem is that this game has a very large audience of girls and boys with the male sexual characteristics (not rotated I have to say it guy being older than 18 years abundant Papushevo for this game) which COMPLETELY lack critical thinking and any taste. Today in the VC, I argued for a long time and brought exactly the same arguments about episode 5 and what I got? - to it's MAX AND CHLOE YOU don'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING I LIKED GYYY!... a nightmare and only. I write all this to the fact that the same expressionless face the entire episode, I was absolutely not satisfied with the ending because so fresh stuff (let's not talk about that they predskazuema, we take the start into account) still need to try to come up with the feeling that this episode did some other company. Well, I'm not saying that its fucking 5 episode they LEVELED 95% of the decisions from all the episodes... in short (which I have because on top of everything without me painted on 100%), all what we have built is going wrong...

G
Grandshot 31.05.20

In General, the final choice between Chloe and save the city, the meaning is:
If saving Chloe mean we accept everything he had done, all those elections achieved that goal so long sought, of infinite importance only to the main character.
If saving the city means we waive all of their choices and decisions, and personal feelings. All the efforts have been in vain but it is a sacrifice which is necessary for overall well-being. This is truly the right ending.
Taught all the classic literary works? That's right, sacrifice. But this is clearly not a happy ending for the heroine.
The butterfly in the end you can explain how one chance.

R
Red Eyes 31.05.20

Grandshot
Another chance to rewind time and save Chloe.

P
Prohibitor 31.05.20

Generally, delusional everything to do with this butterfly. Wikipedia tells us: the butterfly Effect — a term in the natural Sciences, denoting a property of some chaotic systems: a small impact on the system may have large and unpredictable effects somewhere else and at another time. That is, we are not talking about the fact that everything is predetermined, and that changing destiny can have consequences. Only solution - consequences. It is unclear why it was necessary to reduce everything to the fact that Chloe needs to die.
And then, the parishes of the storm began before Max changed the fate of, so he was not supposed to be connected with the rescue of Chloe. In addition, it is unclear how she was able to put Jeff's case, if we choose salvation, because David came to him only in the result of the investigation, Max.

R
Red Eyes 31.05.20

Sergei Nominas
His Nathan is losing when he is being questioned

C
Chernyy Grifon 31.05.20

NightHawkreal
Yes, I already wrote about the psychological pressure" and just this moment said. Alter-Max, shows that Chloe is to blame. That's the reason we got in trouble and had a hurricane. She is our biggest trouble. It forces us to investigate, hoping to find Rachel and criminals. And she's using us for their own selfish purposes. But then comes the Alter-Chloe suggests otherwise. Convinced that they are best friends and go to one common goal. All this gradually remember and choose. To abandon Chloe and save the day, or to save her.
Yes, hide and seek ednstvennoe negative that I did not like.

What about the scarf not forgotten. )))
You about the scarf that you can find in the pantry of Samuel?

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Black Gryphon
Cafe is a bunch of people, listen to what they say.
The other Max is still Max and the most twists that she's a hypocrite who tells people what they want to hear to be loved.

Yeah, the same scarf.

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Sergei Nominas
Maybe the vision was just a warning to what will - stay it in class and there would be a storm.

Damn, I thought I would join. )

C
Chernyy Grifon 31.05.20

NightHawkreal
I think that alter-Max mostly right. She wasn't lying. Said, as it is directly. But then I sit and think about their achievements for all time.
Yeah, I never understood why this scarf. Or this gay hints or Samuel just like these here items of women's clothing, or someone lost, and it took then to give. In General it is not clear made.

Maybe the vision was just a warning to what will - stay it in class and there would be a storm.
Oh, by the way, I too about it thought. She began to see the storm that is Monday, where it all began. Gradually, the Strength is more opened when she was in a stressful situation. In the class she could not stay, not to go to the toilet, Yes, but in the class no point in staying there. + at the time Max was to disgust a standard American girl thinking about someone else's opinion about her and about her necrotomy. So she had to go to the toilet, to wash, to master his Strength as she allowed the events to change the fate, the very nature of all it's irreversible was going to happen. But the decision if this should be so and not otherwise, had landed Max. That is, for any purpose.

S
Snip 31.05.20

And why the vision of warning? What if the vision is simply echo from the death of Max at the lighthouse? Well, her death in one of the forks is quite appropriate, considering a bunch of options and branches of alternate realities, which in the end has started...
Well, just a temporary bounce should not be ruled out, who knows how this whole thing works...after all, moving in short intervals was fast, with photos of long jumps, but it could be longer rewind in case of emergency...some questions without answers =)

p
pashalet 31.05.20

The final episode much. Not agree with the claims that it was napredovali.
1. Why is it that in the mystical Thriller we all need to chew and sort through? We got two very logical final choice: who played carefully, will understand. If the ending is not happy, and you better believe that authors know how: please, think out for yourself you left the free space;) Not want? OK, but it does not minus the game.
2. With a fright every minor character in the game have to be a piano in the bushes? The background characters are there to enhance the experience. Or to intrigue and throw you off the scent. But if you develop the storyline about every gardener (because it was something with the hint said), the game will turn into a War and peace.
3. With a fright took about the prisoner left? The villain is clear: the Darkroom under video surveillance. That is, the supervision is. Maybe he kicks: watching from the shelter of the attempts of the victim to break free and enjoy her helplessness?
4. Why does maniac suddenly had to be superumnym, direct brilliant? Because successfully kidnapped a few people? But in Arcadia Bay - all in all do not care! Leadership BLACULA doesn't care about students. The police don't care about the drug dealer, operating under their noses. Even the rich dad Nathan does not care that his son is sinking rapidly. No need to be especially smart to with impunity disregard maniace in this town...
5. Why such a fuss about the person amber? It's the classic invisible character. She's in the game has a simple goal: to make a player jealous of Chloe (which ember to a certain point is more important than Max) and pump voltage in relation to Nathan. Why amber when this must be some kind of special destiny?
Now for the endings:
Death Chloe is the choice of inevitability. We admitted defeat, admitted that it was all pointless. Reconciled with the fact - can't cheat fate. Realized that the universe is ruthless in any case, all returns on the places. It is accepting that one person's salvation, even close - not worth the destruction of an entire city. Plus, in this case, a play another very good point - associated with subconscious doubts Max is in the loyalty to her Chloe (which is great served hallucinations in the Darkroom). To this ending in the game more attention, and understandably emotionally she's given a much harder, and the authors try as they can to compensate for mental anguish - distracting us for a slide show, a kind of summing up and so on.
The destruction of Arcadia Bay - classic teenage rebellion. Against reality, against the universe, against the patterns of morality, and rules in General. The salvation of a loved one in spite of everything, and burn this world to hell! In fact, it is a time bomb - as it is not clear: as salvation contrary to react in the ultimate universe? Suddenly a tornado is only the beginning, only the first punishment for trying to war with fate? And suddenly a loyal friend... will be in the end, not very faithful (again, carefully remember all the dialogues with Chloe, her decision and the hints of nightmares Max)? Here we trust the heart, not the mind - that is, behave... like a man. We are afraid of mistakes and still choose other, rejecting (dooming) society. What will be the consequences? Who knows.
PS And by the way, I strongly disagree that saving Chloe automatically means murder all-all the inhabitants of Arcadia. Yes, the city was destroyed. Yes, of course, be individual victims. But in the end we don't show dead bodies (in contrast to a scene, when Max makes his way to Two Whales). There's only one dead body, and he's already covered! Someone took care of him: so, you survived. Well, the faces of the characters absolutely do not Express horror, but Max and Chloe not a heartless bitch. No, this scene is more similar to the symbolism of the rejection of the old values - say, all the past junk, life with a clean slate and all that.