3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morpholog 31.05.20 11:27 am

Forbidden oasis - \"just In case\" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Can't find the miner that gave the quest.
It hides in caves or where?

Spoiler
30 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luddanik 31.05.20

With the fragments of a delusion,I fool them all posobirat in this location,and not enough on the door((( how so??? De I found them all where they damn gone,the logic in the game delivers just!

S
StrelokSavitar 31.05.20

Luddanik
above all written))) the pieces around the world it is necessary to collect

D
Dengipower 31.05.20

Yeah, the mission wild terror, I ran around the map 40-50 minutes, really memorized all the trails, caves, hills, and then I 20-30 minutes of waiting on the dilapidated columns in the end did not wait, helped this video:

As I understand it, the main feature in the teleport to town and back, after a teleport, going this route found it for 20-30 seconds, good luck.

C
Cheleem 31.05.20

Dengipower
Yes, you have to teleport from locations and back to the camp in the oasis, she came right at me, just amazing. The first passage is just awful, what was. Thanks for the video.

z
zasrik 31.05.20

Suffer a few hours was all the banal to the obscene.
Diamond pointing at her, he really points it out, If a map to turn on and off, you can see how it moves. In the end, just caught up with her on the trail of the diamond for 20 seconds.
See where it moves and try to catch it :)

K
Key Ovald 31.05.20

Indeed, if you jump in Skihal back to Central camp, it will just be to go to him. On the minimap will be diamond.

m
manushet 31.05.20

Dengipower
Dude, I registered just to say THANK you for this video. 40 minutes, 40 FUCKING MINUTES, I have run this ***the Ahn Oasis in search of this ***Ana of shakhtersky, until he finally found this post. Thank you my friend! You saved my a couple of billion of nerve cells from a painful death!

w
walkirialedy 09.05.21

TimKar
I found a ring, but I can't find a miner! an asterisk points up the hill! and she does not go where she went! I can't find her !! I read the forum and moved to the shelter and back to the camp of the forbidden oasis, and she immediately appeared walking to the camp very close! "This is how this bug and be treated! I advise everyone!

w
walkirialedy 09.05.21

zasrik moved to the shelter and back to the camp of the forbidden oasis, and she immediately appeared walking to the camp very close!

w
walkirialedy 09.05.21

Cheleem
thanks for the advice