3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimoha12312 31.05.20 11:27 am

Is it possible to change the pistol to another weapon (Homefront: The Revolution)

is it possible to change the pistol to another weapon and then change only one thing a gun with a lock not to change? I don't mean body kits and take for example the crossbow and sniper rifle?
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 31.05.20

dimoha12312
Yes figs knows, like no.

g
gaymersh 31.05.20

Guys,well, the game how???

N
NovaRegul 31.05.20

In the beginning everything is interesting and cool, then start the game, I personally have the second yellow zone impassable - nor Koreans nor the filling of the scale of loyalty, a database of Korean closed but empty inside. In the end, some days just don't go to the game, waiting for patches.

w
wudi666 31.05.20

gaymersh
Honestly? Not really. Only because of number of bugs. Eternal friezes, subsidence fps, the passage through the texture. The gameplay itself is not bad, but the bugs simply remove... Without the patch to play it is just to ruin your nerves. We are waiting for patches.

G
Gratka 31.05.20

4 grenades flew to the floor and there exploded, the gun can be changed to a more desired weapon , eternal friezes and lags , and the game rules if you're gonna take a shit for example! and Yes the grenade launcher on a sniper not even the grenade launcher a stupid cracker and more color ! for kids this game is probably! graphics and the whole environment is stupid with Delita stripped almost the entire interface! only the zombies in Koreans replaced

T
Tomas Freeze 31.05.20

and bought a machine gun and a rifle and how to put them in a cell then??))

G
Greshnik5126 31.05.20

Ga M eR
in the tab to choose the right equipment.
by sabzh - I do not understand how to clean up this fucking gun, and indeed would be better to have several types in different slots and then soars during the battle with the machine gun to switch to.

T
Tomas Freeze 31.05.20

Greshnik5126
I understand there is a gun made of PP PP is airguns,but in reverse order to assemble everything back up with the gun,so the hell with a rifle,a rifle gun is a machine gun grenade launcher.

G
Greshnik5126 31.05.20

Ga M eR
all true, but it's not terribly convenient. I like it because you are familiar and automatic and machine gun in different slots to stuff, and not the PP sucks.

T
Tomas Freeze 31.05.20

Greshnik5126
hah and I do not understand the meaning of these alterations,do in such a militarized world where the terms of the weapons and soldiers will not find individual samples of weapons like pistol,SMG,machine gun or sniper.why do these collect frenzy))and in real life of these transformers and does not happen.go of the shutter mechanism make the M4A1 machine gun))and that for airguns such a destructive force which is higher powder charge cartridge gun)))
PS and you wonder about PP so say,I was pumped,Glushak bet, and it is all coming down now, not worse than the gun which is loud to the same as the rifle.

G
Greshnik5126 31.05.20

Ga M eR
come on there damage with gulkin nose, less than a pistol with a silencer. to kill 2 hit with machine gun (approx), 3 with a pistol with a silencer, and PP-4-5. (well, except for the head), but the impact all PPC.

T
Tomas Freeze 31.05.20

Greshnik5126
you didn't account for rate of fire,a single shot pistol or machine gun PP 4-5 produces approx.although I do not argue that the gun in the drain is more powerful than PP in the top)but it is loud.

G
Greshnik5126 31.05.20

Ga M eR
What volume is this a problem?

T
Tomas Freeze 31.05.20

Greshnik5126
yeah,as much as the ears)

G
Greshnik5126 31.05.20

Ga M eR
By the way recalled here that on the screen of the game and in the game have bots on the M4A1 had silencer, and where they are in the game wondering where the Kalash as in the introductory video so poorly... and I realized that in the DLC too, no shit.

T
Tomas Freeze 31.05.20

Greshnik5126
out of the metro 2033-2034 craftsmen have fashioned the silencer for a shotgun, even and here and MASTERSKIE and finally the Armoury boutiques at every step and no one tipped for the M4A1.

m
manels 31.05.20

It is not pleased, but Glushak only for the pistol and its variants. + for silent kills - crossbow. In yellow zones, it's a gift.

w
worldcraft 31.05.20

Greshnik5126
No, this tab doesn't work for me-says unavailable-what to do?

G
Greshnik5126 31.05.20

worldcraft
Don't know if it is available from the beginning of the story.

w
worldcraft 31.05.20

Greshnik5126
All understood)) when the weapon modificeres (X press),there is the changing))