3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asgg 31.05.20 11:27 am

Blood Money vs. Absolution (Hitman: Absolution)

How do you of these games is better? For me it's BM.
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abibas for us 31.05.20

in the BM was variability.but it's too poorly implemented stealth

T
TIGERblacK 31.05.20

Haven't played the new one, but I think the BM.

G
GoHoo 31.05.20

Hitman:Blood Money

a
aplecus 31.05.20

I think it's better not to compare them because both are good in its own right.

s
sdpqi 31.05.20

The paradox: the same developer and the game is a piece of shit, and the other a masterpiece that set the gold standard of all stealth games.
upd: BM is one of the best games in General. IMHO

4user249 31.05.20

sdpqi

I think it is wiser under your message write a Personal opinion,because I think Absolution another masterpiece

N
Nikolay92 31.05.20

Held Absolution and I have no particular desire to replay it again, as it was with Hitman Blood Money. In the BM was well implemented stealth and had big open mission that is not in Absolution. They are two completely different games, the feeling that the new part, the focus was not on stealth, and the passage with the constant use of weapons, stealth is just not interesting (it all boils down to sneak past all the guards and press the lever, thereby to adjust slouchy miserable, bored in the mid game, variability is very small). But pulling a gun and starting killing all the guards becomes fun to play, shooting here realizovanna really very good. My choice is Blood Money, it I every level pereprohodil dozens of times, and play it still, and Absolution for me, the game for a few days, it seems that BM will forever remain the pinnacle of all the Hitman series.

D
Demonakor 31.05.20

From my point of view, these games are about the same level... But given the difference in 6 years is a shame for Absolution.

M
MuxauJl 31.05.20

Well, personally I'm paying for Absolution received in the appendage and BM (+1, 2 parts), so that in any case would be happy with the purchase. But the game did not disappoint me. Yes, I love big levels, the system of masking odd, which often have to use classic stealth (to avoid the sight of enemies), but all other observations on the game I think far-fetched. The game can still be completed in its pure stealth, no unnecessary killing, and I personally like this way of passing. Yes, and ways to eliminate the target no less than BM.
Both parts like and think the developers will listen to the fans and will return to great levels to finalize the disguise and the 6th part of all will be satisfied.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 31.05.20

In Blood Money was the job menu,we are told who to kill,his health, etc. Also from the beginning of the game we could choose where to start.In BM is just great missions,then go to a party with devils,then to the ship,and there to kill 8 victims.In short,the level design in the perfect BM.In Absolution, nothing left,not even to choose what guns to start the trail. game.Disappeared syringes for some strange reason,the levels are completely linear,so the same design locations dull.Hitman Absolution stealth as one of the best,but Hitman is probably the worst part,no the atmosphere before. parts.Sorry,very sorry.If someone wants to play Hitman,play in Silent Assassin and Blood Money,the best part of this series.

F
Ferz777 31.05.20

Blood Money is much heavier and more interesting, the last one is very strongly reminded of Splinter Cell - Conviction. almost the same: the squat, helicopter, police/SWAT, strangulation, etc. Yet no one saw on the websites with uploading video walkthroughs to go without suffocations and eliminate only the target. And so too I just thought compared to the Blood Money.

D
DetroyT[RU] 31.05.20

Hitman:Blood Money is better right now, too absolute and is not happy.
The best mission in my opinion in a cornfield(the killing of saints), but even if comparing it with the BM where mission Santa Christmas, still not so interesting.

The lack of maps and weapon selection kills the entire game.
Their actions simply cannot be planned for.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 31.05.20

The lack of maps and weapon selection kills the entire game.
Map absolute really no longer required. The fact that protection is often just standing there, and begins his bypass route only when the 47th get close enough. Planning itself is carried out on the go. And the levels are small and linear. To huge living sandbox far from BM.
But with the choice of weapons is really bad made. Even in the Contracts we have spent the entire game took place with two pistols, but after the first step menu opened with the selection of missions and weapons. The local treatment of contracts does not help the situation with their single, replay value decreases.

N
NIKO339 31.05.20

Elite User totally agree with you I play the Hitman started out with Blood Money after it was played even earlier versions except the first, have to watch it ) too outdated, similar Absolution now nothing will happen so you have to be content with what is (( and if you compare with Blood Money that Asolution is the real shit when playing live ispytyvaesh disgust from all Megane on the screen when attracted anyone why is the function of mimicry could not be done without blue screen, but easy slow mo damn all this dizajnerskie decisions wildly ENRAGED bleat the only thing that really like this mode contracts similar to the function of dreaming in Blood Money

R
Rotora 31.05.20

Well, weapons and information in the new Hitman may be provided for selection and display. Because bald is in this part against the Agency,and in the previous section all the info and weapons where he received? MM? Now (Absolution) he has no refuge and no support Agency markups. All the missions it performs, as I understand it purely for yourself,or at the posthumous request of Diana...
Well,no, although the weapons it could add to the selection..

N
NormaJean 31.05.20

Blood money, of course, much more interesting, but in absolute play with pleasure. Although the imperfection of recent upsets, such as the cloaking system, it is certainly cool that you guys are firing the same profession, but it ceases to be funny when it comes to insanity, such as when you are firing through polkarty or when you have to change into a costume with a mask, a bald mask somehow forgets (the mission when you need to collect the fuses monstera, for example). And just infuriates wild scriptbest, and that after zagruzki checkpoint all scripts are reset and you can end up in an unpleasant situation(when a guard SUDDENLY appears where has long since gone, until you restart)

V
Venturka 31.05.20

I somehow liked Absolution.

Y
Yoshemitsu 31.05.20

I have all the parts played. And from first to last at the time of release of each of them. And in this game I'm glad all over. Progress does not stand still and Blood Money fingerfucked to the holes. So as a continuation of the game. Considering that she's the first on a new engine and hopefully not the last, the continuation you will do great levels and the disguise better, and generally convetka will.

T
Trotilx 31.05.20

Got students who force about BM, though they have not played the previous games of Hitman(compared to Contracts, Absolution a masterpiece in all aspects). Blood Money - ideal, we can say the open world about bald. A game of this level in the series will not be too changed audience of gamers and the approach to development. Suggest fans just to score and play.