3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pacanchik84 31.05.20 11:31 am

Quests hunting lodges (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Hello
The theme is primarily dedicated to the passing of the hunting quests.

I go through the game in German so the name of the machines I will try to translate as accurately as possible,but you correct me if that!

So
We all know these quests and what they give us in reward various kinds of sun signs
From your skill and speed of task execution these of the sun is divided into 3 categories
From polyanna to luminous sun
To get the reward weapon is a hunting Lodge you have to collect all the suns in all the land, or to the shining sun in all the land. When you receive the shining of the sun, you will automatically receive the rest in the current job.
If you have all the sunshine you give the coolest weapons from hunters Lodge.
It's a little better than what you can buy.

Let's turn to the tests.

Almost all of the trials I went to cheer but one thing that's making him sweat.
And that's where I had decomatom to kill other machines.
I had to rip the weapons from the great dinosaur gramozi (looks like dinosaur Rex) and kill him with a gun the other two machines palalic.
Long sweated over this task, and then it hit me !
In General, I tore off discomate have gromasheva,then killed all the machines in the land,brought the weapon closer to the Keeper of the grounds and went to him for job.
Thus when you start the job the weapon is already on the road and you can easily pass this task.
What are the ideas for the passage came to mind!?
Write, I will be happy.
All good mood.
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenomTRat 31.05.20

Put runes on the convenience to anatomy (which binds). Shoot 2 arrows with compressed air discomate, immediately swaddle him, that would not interfere. If you do it quickly, no one even bugur will not raise, and then take disconet and spread a trifle. And more honest and easier =)

P
Pacanchik84 31.05.20

I also tied but I still lacked a couple of seconds.

P
Pacanchik84 31.05.20

Section moderators please change the topic title to huntingand I made a mistake .
Thank you

F
FallenGhost 31.05.20

Пацанчик84
I also passed all the tests on the shining of the sun and it went from 5 times only)

In General, as I only went down on the rope, bump shot with it both discomate. Then I drove it a little further from diskoletov and tied with anatomica. Scavengers, which should have been killed, at this time already sarelis at me. Then I simply picked up disconet and barely managed to kill both of them while eating the grass and potions.

And the game on the German pass, because I ordered CU?

P
Pacanchik84 31.05.20

FallenGhost
I live in Switzerland and psn Swiss
When buying was only europackage with translations of the game
The Deluxe edition was worth 65франков
It's somewhere 3700руб.

I
Ilya Krasilov 31.05.20

Пацанчик84
and it's there? better than Raschke?