3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
imEffected 31.05.20 11:34 am

Dried heads (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

I'm in the early sequences sold dried head, not knowing what she needed for the quest. In the lair of Romulus found one but not anywhere else. I went through all the chests, killed a bunch of Borgia couriers, thieves and robbers, sent assassins to a bunch of jobs - nowhere. I browsed a lot of forums, there are people like that too, but the normal answer is never found. Tell me, please, is there any way else to get it?
65 Comments
Sort by:
S
SxmcX 31.05.20

Death Knight Myrkul
Any way, can look in chests or people Borgia.

v
vazalt 31.05.20

Mnde...the Sobieraj somehow all this stuff for a very long time...I think I'll need it...then got bored and sold everything and earned thousands edokov probably 80, for he thought that they don't need and only a couple of days I realized that it's for the jobs we had. I specifically went with the job.

d
dmytro20102 31.05.20

Thank you very much ,and that one sold ,and one could not find a second that thanks for the tip about investments ,there by the way and Aconite is, in General, THANKS

C
Cwim 31.05.20

Can someone tell how to open the last suit ? There where clothes in the inventory

W
Wishmaster_1 31.05.20

Brutus or Suitenhotel

D
Daniil365 31.05.20

NeroDMK
if about Raiden all go in virtual learning.but if Desmond 8 sequence pass 100 percent

C
Cwim 31.05.20

He is following suit of Desmond, go through all the training on the gold?

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 31.05.20

NeroDMK
not skipped on the gold, you need at least bronze

http://www.playground.ru/dox/assassins_creed_brotherhood/4876/

l
lshdduv_in_vufer 31.05.20

Could you tell me please, how and where to allocate experience points to assassins?The group gathered in the Guild and fulfilled the mission from the list,wrote that the recruits were promoted to the servants..but, where to improve something is not found((

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 31.05.20

fit any loft or Desk in the Guild you come to it select the tab Assassins and there choose asasinov with exclamation mark flashing

l
lshdduv_in_vufer 31.05.20

thank you!

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 31.05.20

Well nah they need ? Polyubasu armor of Brutus should be taking, not this YR

i
imEffected 31.05.20

Stonehouse tichka
personally, I armor of Brutus do not like. somehow it is not in the style of the assassins, so I want to collect this one)

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 31.05.20

Vic007

Well here I agree ) Looks a bit too massive) But although the game run fast like that FSUs that shines on it

Z
Zhorzh147 31.05.20

I have one head found in the lair of the followers of Romulus., at the Basilica, it is the detergents of the stairs, and the huge cross, at the end of the task

d
dmitriy auditore 31.05.20

you know one glitch

T
THIF21 31.05.20

I two heads collected but ptom sold because I didn't know about the armor.how I fucked up

a
alexanderfox 31.05.20

Second susanka to be in the lair of Romulus in the South East,where the last seventh tower the seventh sequence opens.In the hall, at the very end after the cross will break the gate,right of the gate(broken) in the aisle will light the fire,run to it and there you will see a box-in it a dried head

s
skazochnik947 31.05.20

And the first on some hill in the area of Antico, just below the border on the map.

p
protatype_predatora 31.05.20

PwNx0r I opened the chest but there is cocoa stuff and not dried head