3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkmen773 31.05.20 11:41 am

Where to find all the allies, which can be sent to kaer Morhen ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I found the Summer, but I know that the game still has a lot of people , which can be sent to Morhen, where they all get ? I of extra quests sent only in the Summer , and Keyru Mets , they sort of need for the final battle with Hunt , that would be a good ending to
56 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 31.05.20

nigga40000
Spoilers the addition don Juan, wiggy will help only if you stay alive after the quest of Hjalmar, and it needs to free him from the cage before you start to fight with the ice giant.

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 31.05.20

Playersaharan
Thanks, added a spoiler.

W
WAga 31.05.20

Sorry, but the summer I slammed in the second part=/

S
Sinistre 31.05.20

Playersaharan
Not about'Dim itself weak, he is a trader and not the souls of the warrior, so his help is just not)
Spoiler bad ending is not very attractive for 2-mind reasons: 1) Sword of the Snake (which in the world of'Dima just is; 2)'Dim asshole any day with fire not to find, I did not understand how the deprivation of emotions could be due to the desire of Algirdas, I think aboutDim it just thrown.

P
Playersaharan 31.05.20

Sinistre
Well, I'm not saying that he climbed with a sword to stop time, come to the captains of the Hunt and stab them in the eye on the spoon will be enough).

B
Bobr luch 31.05.20

Guys, I have a question. In the course of the quests I posovetoval Kaire Mets to go to kaer Morhen, in the course she had to be there to spadania with the Ummah. But when I brought to the fortress freak, witch was not there.
Now, it is late there do appear or I somewhere not there sent ?

P
Playersaharan 31.05.20

Bobr luch
Later there will be

J
Johannex 31.05.20

The people do not know that Triss was in kaer morhen the need to tell her to stay or to go? Just saw somewhere that in any case it will be in the kaer Morhen, but I don't know the veracity of this.

P
Playersaharan 31.05.20

Alkatras1415
In any case it will be in KM, even if to let her go. Just in the second case, KM will ask her someone else.

D
Destroyer_26 31.05.20

And who ever went through the battle at all without the help of friends(only basic)?

N
Nickita3 31.05.20

Sinistre
A Algirdas do you like better?He made a wish-and let him disentangle.Besides, he knew what was coming.

D
Daniil Meleshkin 31.05.20

I let go of Summer in the second Witcher. I started to replay with the decisions of the second witch. Took the order, the fall of the house...(do not remember exactly). There's a Summer fiction, although when I first passed without decisions from the second Witcher, the Summer there was

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 31.05.20

Darkmen773
saying that a bitch in Moscow hens milk

V
VedmakVysshiy 31.05.20

Lambert-love is out there, but can fulfill the order Unraveling a ball.
Vesemir,Eskel-be sure to protect your home.
, Jennifer-present(without it would be like and no quest) can complete the quest Last wish.
The collapse of an krayt-gives a generic steel sword(can be waived) -Blade winter.
Hjalmar EN krayt (Whigs crazy, Folan)- you need to perform the job the Lord of Undvika Royal gambit.
Caris EN krayt - does not help.
Misour - either way helps.
Emhyr var Emrys-wants to help in their conditions,but Geralt sent him.
Zoltan - you need to help him to get some card.
Dykstra-no help.
Triss - either way helps.
Vernon Roche and Bianca-you need to complete the quest an eye for an Eye.
Keira Metz-there are a lot of jobs but when the job runs For the benefit of science to be pomyagche and then you invite to the castle.(But then at the final battle with Aradina I couldn't invite)!

Summer of Gulets - run job the Ghosts,but the beginning of the game answer that he was alive.

V
VedmakVysshiy 31.05.20

WAga
Download Internet a saved game where the summer alive

W
WAga 31.05.20

Vidmature
since I wrote that message, I was the Witcher 3 times and I already have all sohranki=)))