3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa911 31.05.20 11:42 am

Question on replacement of videokarty on the laptop.

I have negrilas videokarta on the laptop (Lenovo g570/ RadeonHD6300m/8ram/i5 2,3 GHz ) Is it technically possible to replace it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 31.05.20

Toxa911
Toxa911 wrote:
Is it technically possible to replace it?
Judging by the performance(from the Internet), your laptop 2 some: integrated and discrete. Replaced, of course, can be any, and another thing - the price issue: discrete and can be in the home to change, therefore the work can be saved, and that is integrated with such a focus is not a ride. By the way, what makes you think that the problem lies with the video card and not something else?

T
Toxa911 31.05.20

Len4ik00N
On skalko I know one video card.
And why decided, because it started on the screen appear artifacts and vibrasivat with Igor ( from all).
Spoiler

L
Len4ik00N 31.05.20

Toxa911
Even if one video card, and the method of replacement depends on the version of her performance, so look for photos of his mate. card or take your laptop to see what video card you have discrete or integrated in the fee.

W
WarlokIII 31.05.20

So let's look at what is integrated and what is discrete
Integrated. The video card built into the CPU of a laptop if she flew, then I flew procs, and this percent replacement.
Additional discrete video card in the form of additional chip or circuit Board on the motherboard of the laptop.
And now look. To replace the PERC nadeesha that our CPU is removable, but not propany, otherwise REBOL, but this procedure is expensive, and even priplyusuem the price of the processor. The price will bite.
With discrete the same. Only they are more expensive.
If you mean upgrade, and put a card different from the native, then there should be paid to the following points.
Pull it laptop new adapter, is there some master rebola in your town, pay attention to prices. for the video card, how much is the procedure rebola. And then,even if the new card miracle will work, then get ready to alter the BIOS. Yes. unsolder the chip and stitching on it using a special program a new BIOS for your hardware...
Idea in my opinion, purely for intuziasty.
Well, or give the diagnosis, MB just warm enough