3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zolotayachasha 31.05.20 11:44 am

Black screen with noise in the headphones

Recently bought an ASUS RX 460 4GB GDDR5.
When not playing not so often crashes to a black screen, and let the long rollers PD2 begins to fly more often.
First climb on the forums including the.
Thought something with the wood,reinstalled, didn't help.
In the event log if that flashed the following error:
Application popup (56)
Eventlog (6008)
And there is a Crete - Kernel-Power 41 (63)
Only a reboot helps
To be honest, it infuriates not only me and my friends that I fly)
31 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 31.05.20

zolotayachasha
if on the other its a the problem disappears, then carry it back to the store - let me be. If from the moment of purchase has passed no more than 14 days, something about a fault you better not tell, and think of some other reason - will change if it is more than, just in case, write down the problem on the video to the sellers in the boutiques less broke.

z
zolotayachasha 31.05.20

Len4ik00N
You know what's the catch-he appears unexpectedly.
And how to make a video then have a black screen or something like gameplay with a camera sneaker?))))

L
Len4ik00N 31.05.20

zolotayachasha
Load vidyahu, for example, using FurMark and see how things are going with temperature, voltage and does not reset if the map frequency, at the same time, perhaps during the test flights will occur more likely than in a simple or in games, then it will be easier to shoot)))
If dumb using FurMark and similar program or just not whisking, then bring the card to anyone of friends and see how it will work on another computer.

L
Len4ik00N 31.05.20

zolotayachasha
the rebound on the previous one. In short I decided to see if your card extra food, went to the site of one of the shops and happened upon a review with a similar problem. So don't waste your time and get vidyahu in SC. By the way, if the store offered to replace the video card, take into account that this problem is not only with the cards from ASUS.
Throw a screenshot of the review and a link to the page with it, if you're interested, read.
Spoiler
http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/asus_rog_strix_rx460_4g_gaming/p11034538/characteristics/#tab=comments;sort=helpful

z
zolotayachasha 31.05.20

Len4ik00N
1050 ti to take chtol?
(If a replacement will be offered)

B
Bombardirovschik 31.05.20

hmm, AMD continues to rape their users

s
solij 31.05.20

zolotayachasha
Well, then it docking to 1060. Poprodukcyjne choice.

L
Len4ik00N 31.05.20

zolotayachasha
it's already up to you. I'm not psychic and have no idea what your computer, some budget to buy some and what the prices in the store where you purchased the card.

s
szhech konsolotu 31.05.20

Bomber
16 years don't have problems with Radeon cards-what would you recommend to go to NVIDIA and get them?

B
Bombardirovschik 31.05.20

burn consolato
you're in luck!
About the 460 is not the first theme POPs up on the home, the other boys were also glitchy, failures, crashes, blackscreen.
Many literally anal pain from using this product.

K
KUNGFU 31.05.20

zolotayachasha
This is called the divine RX

K
KUNGFU 31.05.20

zolotayachasha
read the reviews on the market how marriage RX even the older models
https://market.yandex.ru/product/14237173/reviews?hid=91031&track=tabs

K
KUNGFU 31.05.20

zolotayachasha
Kernel-Power 41 it is the way the marriage of the chip.. if out of warranty take

I
Ilya Os 31.05.20

KUNGFU
Yes, RX AMD lozhanulis

s

Bomber wrote:
About the 460 is not the first topic POPs up
I still stand by my opinion that this ASUS screwed up the Polaris-all models-including 480 Strix(black screen, reset the frequency on 470-the most fun-to 30-centimeter monster on three turntables heated for 10 grams more than the version from MSI)

s

Ilya Os wrote:
Yes, RX AMD lozhanulis
I see you are an expert on AMD-what they lozhanulis? Profit and the stock price rose after the release of the Polaris-but all of course you need to listen to skeletron with NG.

K
KUNGFU 31.05.20

burn consolato
and you're funny and fucked up ASUS, and Gigabyte and EVGA MSI and.. all the fucked up only AMD handsome
you can credit then read on to gig reviews

s

KUNGFU
Another expert? The EVGA does not make AMD cards. I have a 480 card from MSI is quiet and very cold.

D
Daidjer 31.05.20

burn consolato
Yeah this shit AMD and in percent, and in the video.

K
KUNGFU 31.05.20

burn consolato
well, once a year and stick shoots... well .. HIS one hell, one black, one gray screens, patalenica marriage, marriage of the Polaris... statistics is a stubborn thing