3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black.Card 31.05.20 11:46 am

Ryzen 7 or Intel Core i7-6850K

Prompt, what from these processes is better?
Ask abut not on fanaticism to a particular firm, and real results.
GAMES.
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexx77 31.05.20

For gaming i7 for synthetic benchmarks and AMD (and not all).

B
Black.Card 31.05.20

W3aMisterWinner
I am now on the 4770k, I would like to have for the new generation to move...Expectations were huge on Ryzen 7, but the miracle did not happen...

d
darkmen203 31.05.20

First look at the price, because now the risen in different cases that Optic, it loses to the i7. It is advisable you watch the comparison on YouTube and the price in your city.

B
Black.Card 31.05.20

darkmen203
Yes, therefore and created a subject here, on YouTube specifically anything sensible not. And trust every roundnose related not very desirable...
For me 1-2 fps is not important, but 5-10 a difference. And the temperature of interest in the games. I know not by hearsay, what AMD hot.

d
darkmen203 31.05.20

Black.Card
Now AMD has established with TP and now Battlefield 1 they 42-45°. And distributed load on all cores smoothly

l
legusor 31.05.20

6850k, there is even nothing to think about. or wait for next year if you want it changed architecture amd ryzen, as promised by Lisa su. now there is no sense to go to rusen.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 31.05.20

Black.Card
Found competent a note from a friend under the name VIKTAR BACHKOUSKI5 on the forum in the 3dnews review, overview 1800S:
1. The Windows Scheduler 10. Because of the double structure L3 cache scheduler in Windows 10 is not properly distributes the data among the threads. Because of this, data from the L3 cache are not displayed on the virtual threads. In Windows 7 (which is not officially supported processors) this is not a problem. AMD and Microsoft have officially acknowledged the problem.
2. Influence Mtna FPS. After some tests with SMT disabled, many have made the wrong conclusion that SMT reduces FPS in games. This is not so. The fact that 16 threaded kernel mode at Ryzen underutilized, in that it works in the games at their core 3.6 GHz, which is clearly not enough for the top peaks of FPS. If you disable SMT workload on the remaining 8 threads increases and begins to work Prescion Boost.
3. RAM. It just so happened that the new Zen architecture the memory controller is clocked RAM. Absolutely the majority of testers used for surveys of the first wave of memory modules with a frequency of 2133/2400. For Ryzen is very small. You need to use modules with a frequency of 3200 MHz and above. These 3200 MHz is able to raise the FPS.
4. Increased memory latency. Yes, there is. Memory latency does not affect performance in games. If you recall, the PS4 uses GDDR5 as system and graphics memory. The latency of GDDR5 is much higher DDR4 memory, and no particular difficulty in games is not the cause.
5. Support for memory modules with high frequency. In the early stages of preparation for the surveys revealed that some manufacturers of motherboards, especially from ASUS, BIOS is very sloppy and can not in high-frequency memory. Already fixed.
The nuances of c memory. Ryzen supports memory with ECC. Many manufacturers have released kits of memory 3200МГц specifically to work with Ryzen. Choose what's best for her than the modules 2133/2400.
-----------------------------------------------
In why and the differences in the tests. While this platform has problems, unfortunately, better to wait, preferably a couple of months. Now take the raw build, not the best idea, especially since very few motherboards, RAM and cooling systems are presented.
If for gaming, I don't know why 6850k to take, if the BEST is now 7700k. Frequency decides, and that's a fact. If you want then wait Riesen series 5, there is such indication, the news, the word was removed, smacks of yellow, but I want to believe:
Read and Domaine preliminary, six - and Quad-core processors AMD Ryzen Ryzen 5 and 3 will have a good ratio of price/performance, and many computer users are looking forward to their release. According to the web publishing Wccftech, with a link to the website of Thai overclocker ZoLKoRn, local enthusiasts are unable to contain the impatience and tested by CPU Ryzen 7 1800X, by disabling it four physical cores and eight MB cache third level. In the end they did the "rock" is most similar to Ryzen 5 1400X. Opponent for him was a flagship processor Intel Core i7-7700K LGA 1151. For reasons of clarity, both the applicant operated at the same frequency of 4 GHz.
According to the test results it was found that both CPUs at equal frequency have a similar performance, but the difference rarely reached at least 10%. It is hoped that Ryzen 5 will have better overclocking potential than their older brothers Ryzen 7. After reaching a conditional frequency 4.5 GHz CPU with a recommended price of $200 will be able to compete with the stone for $340.
Reference: http://www.overclockers.ua/news/hardware/2017-03-12/119929/
If you have not found anything sensible in relation to 6850k, which cost us 40,000, it very few people can afford, and most owners, this is system easier, classic, like an i5-i7 and 3570/4690/6600-3770/4770/4790/6700/7700. To take something cooler, it makes little sense. Although there is NO meaning to be found, but for toys...
P. S. If you compare the price tag, they are about the same. If needed URGENTLY, it is better to take then 6850k - verified platform.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.05.20

1700-1800 seems like a nice corn on the benchmark results. in the games I notwithstanding normal test not seen not very much looking for.
in the process a Junior at LGA 2011-3 I don't see much sense there is more than 6900, and Royal only.

w
warp 37 31.05.20

Of course, the i7-6850K. However, go with the Core i7-4770K no sense.

O
Overclock[er] 31.05.20

warp 37
warp 37 wrote:
Where such confidence?

B
Black.Card 31.05.20

To all for the comments thank you....
warp 37
VOVAN WOLF
Explain...the Motherboard is on its last legs I have. I want to move to the 2011-3 socket, so the choice not 6850 and 7700.
Well, not much adding say, that just simply fell in love with the motherboard ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1

She's just my dream.

So I decided to change from the kit. The nurse, percent, memory.
About risen, I realized...At least not now.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 31.05.20

Black.Card
So, the situation is clear, in fact, as the choice. If you have the capital and willing to invest, no question, especially if it was planned to take 1800X, in our store 35000, add a little and be 6580.
About problems on a brand new platform AM4 already said a lot, and heard promises that things will improve, but when and how soon we will see a stable platform and tests. I want to believe that it would be better, but trust but verify. I think that the lack of a 5-series will correct.
Also noted about the problem of iron - a shortage of motherboard, even under the order, in our city they are not. The option of purchasing abroad here is the output but there there are, of course, but choice could be more. In addition, the question of guarantees, I prefer to purchase from us, it's that thing, a PC-based, which give 3 years and no problems, if anything - went and passed. Well, the question of the shortage of the cooling system. Under him would be a VERY good tower or DLC (but the latter I do not concern and do not recommend). They are the same (WITH) enough to swear, although the standard cooling - complete, copes. well, the question of the appropriate RAM.
The choice is obvious, if in a hurry and need now, or risk and assemble a new product, ideally, it would be a good option, but the situation with this new product, only clear. EITHER make the here and now, on the already proven hardware that is in the store for which you have reviews and the reviews came out all refreshed, and ready a great cooling system.
The motherboard can be replaced, still does not understand fun, they have new and order - there is a choice, and there are certainly, at least for a time, but because you can and something new to collect, BECAUSE from Itel coming 2066, and risen from the 5th series.
Comparison of 4770 vs 6850http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/836?vs=1728
In games 6850k obviously not be worse. With 1800/1700 not correct to compare now, they may much better, but how much, time will tell. If not a secret, why she (Mat. fee) dying? Can not be repaired? Strange approach, BUT the CPU, RAM on sale, so. Take 6850k + motherboard + DDR4 + (possible) cooling, but as I understand it, with the old man will move, ALTHOUGH the 4770 is 90 watts and the 6850 - 140 watts, and it is for games? No, the profile is marked: web programmer and web designer; 3D design and 3D visualization <--That's and for this we need a PC.
If helped, always please. Well, happy shopping!

B
Black.Card 31.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Very nice to read adequate posts, of which there are minuscule...

1) For work I have a completely different computer. I try to split the iron and iron for the game. The place is certainly a lot (work from home), but it is convenient.
2) the Mother died from the storm. There was a thunderstorm, I was lucky, time off, burned network. Two weeks later the power supply was burnt up 2 drives at once (was connected) to the USB 3.0 port. Now what kind of flash drive do not put burning immediately heat up and burn for 3 seconds. Then something else will fly.
3) you Can buy mother under the 4770k, but how many live it I'm not really sure, last time my dream became, ahlad not very helpful, see I poznavalac his first attempts at overclocking inept...and even now still alive and well he might, after all, to sell normally.
And I think everyone understands, even if it would be possible to fix, there are no guarantees how long she'll last. Maybe another 5 years, maybe 1 week. From all that I have in my life repaired, nothing lived more than 3 months, except the fridge.
4) Memory will have to change to another, as the current frequency is not satisfied. Better immediately to change everything and forget.
5) Klad on 4770k is also not a top, also have a percent did not take, I want the best. For me, if i7, then this is the second assassin at the moment. Although the idea he'll go to am4, there is mounting in delivery.

But with a TDP of real trouble. Although if you put assassin or be quite top, in my opinion, problem at all no 90 no 140.
In any case, after reading the review and posts, all the same make the choice to i7...

And what about 6850k I'm not really sure...it's not so much the price, although the budget is not elastic, as the adequacy of the purchase. I think the difference between 6800 and 6850 if there is (Yes, in any case), but definitely not$ 200 bucks.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 31.05.20

Black.Card
Mother died from the storm - the question Arises, what is the probability of repetition? Sorry to be a novelty. It even, somehow unexpectedly, I understand, somehow using the network card, because she was the first to react, and it is integrated must be understood. There are still separate, then read the mark that it is better to connect through an additional. Meanwhile, in the flap provider have the same protection, and including from such cases. Well, unpleasant, very unpleasant loss.
the last time my dream was (4770k) - it has thermal paste under the lid, maybe it just dried up, though, guys open, and it is initially dry, the thermal interface under the hood inferior. This is already 4790k/7700k rubbing better indicators and frequency are higher compared to younger counterparts. However, I strongly agree, take 6800/6850 direct solder, much better. I for myself decided that this is some kind of mockery, such an expensive CPU with thermal paste.
According to the profile, the RAM is 32 GB, it's 8x4. Frequency operativki in games, not really solve, but the timings at high frequency must be chosen for lower as low as possible, and at high frequency, it will be better.
For cooling, I liked the be quiet! dark rock pro 3 (has a guarantee of 3 years), a very good thing, no worse and noctua nh-d15, the same top (has a warranty of 6 years, officially, now in me). But all of these options have the cooling and the height larger, so there is VERY carefully to come, the depth of the housing.
it my problem at all no 90 no 140 y 6800/6850 direct solder, it has a beneficial effect on temperature. Of course, if you do not disperse, they will go. Here are just games like frequency, it is important to understand, because they would be working to turn up, although where, for FPS, which is quite good (the rest, can this video card + monitor resolution).
I think the difference between 6800 and 6850 if there is, but certainly not$ 200 bucks Is a good mark.
6800K vs i7 i7 6850Khttp://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1727?vs=1728
I do difference as such did not see, pathetic little things. 6850k has 40 PCI-E, this processor will be good for SLI builds.
Here is the game tests, not big between them разницаhttp://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-core-i7-broadwell-e-6950x-6900k-6850k-6800k,4587-3.html

-
-SK.art- 31.05.20

Black.Card wrote:
GAMES.
games - 7700к, to scalp and to drive up to 5 GHz. However, with your 4770к (acceleration is???) and your card 1080, the difference in fps will not matter much. 6850к more suitable for spectrality that use many cores. In games this CPU will be slower 6850к.

B
Black.Card 31.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Sorry only replied now, I've been traveling...

In short after reading your comments, I still listen to Your opinion. Order tomorrow:
Asus Maximus Formula 9 - mother
7700k - percent paste MX4
DeepCool Assassin II cooler
The memory of such norms? Kingston DDR4-3000 32768MB PC4-24000 (Kit of 4x8192) HyperX Predator
http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/kingston_hx430c15pb3k4_32/p12306071/

-SK.art-
to 5 drive is not going to 4.5 and raise standards, temperature is more important than lishniy 1-2 FPS, I don't have the dropsy's going, and Fear.

PS thanks for All the advice. Why I refused 2011-3, because of the big cost. Let's say tomorrow burned down percents, warranty is over, upgrade the whole platform is very expensive). You're lucky if the grandmother will be redundant, and if not - will be an ass.

P. P. S. All order to accomplish your goal with photos, not to think that Magnus***ol, of which there darkness (not to boast). :)

B
Black.Card 31.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
And Yes I was told to protect themselves from a storm have the external card using the network. Picked up by Intel for a reasonable price.

By the way, on the same day that there was a thunderstorm, even one guy from our city lost PC. Though he is not lucky as the completely burned the mother, pulling the CPU and memory.

G
Game Project 31.05.20

Black.Card
In modern games it's stupid to change the 4770k for the 7700k

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 31.05.20

Black.Card
RAM standards, why not. Funny out there on her 5 years guarantee, we have DNS in 10 years. The difference in FPS( for games!), the frequency of memory is not, so you can take and cheaper. well, if you spend money ,why not.
I do not have the dropsy's, and the air - the air is effective. Have 7700k certainly have a 4790k under the hood Next-Generation Polymer Thermal Interface Material – "termoenergetyczny polymeric material of new generation" differs in its chemical composition and has better than before, the thermal conductivity (from the article). He initially temperature and acceleration characteristics above, the replacement liquid metal, to improve the situation, but tinkering for the sake of winning, about 7 degrees and increase to Hertz, not worth voiding the warranty and risk (I would have scalped the b/u CPU even buy would not, and would not recommend that anyone engage in). All will work great, you think, and don't need.

k
kornev-93 31.05.20

I read that Ryzen will be cheaper , and the power about how Intel