3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 31.05.20 11:47 am

Console relics (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

guys,found the first console on the planet where the first leads of the kV (it take the machine)
found the characters,there was a mission to use the remote relics.when poked at him,SAM says does not work.pioneer.like everyone else
how to use it?)
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
VizardKir 31.05.20

Gryxa
Oh, I have already gone far on HF and don't really remember, but it seems like there should be another quest to the opening or have to wait. I could be wrong as I don't remember)

G
Gryxa 31.05.20

Oleg Loginov
damn what a setup.first I had 2 plates to find,then lay the console.but it doesn't work.the hour was running around and did not understand how to use it....in General, it should open them?or is there any slag?

V
VizardKir 31.05.20

Gryxa
Well like as all of them need to be open, but sometimes there are places where there is a console that can not be activated and there stupidly next to the box of supplies lying around

A
Andrey Baulin 31.05.20

Gryxa
Scanner check around. The hidden console is still there.
Of course if I understand correctly.

y
yarshal 31.05.20

Scanners through the wires go to the two signs on the turrets, activate them, yesnot question marks at the Central terminal. On Sudoku.

G
Gryxa 31.05.20

yarshal
went through the wires,activated 2 plates,climbed in the middle of the console.but they say does not work.pioneer.like everyone else

X
X-Angel 31.05.20

Further on the subject go to the first planet 3 monolith it is necessary for the plot to activate.

G
Gryxa 31.05.20

X-Angel
okay.thank you)try.and then a head broke how to open it.and 1 stupid question off topic.there are no first aid kits?treatment only stands with arms (capsules)?

X
X-Angel 31.05.20

There are pieces to restore the shields, there is a skill which drains shields from enemies, but no first aid kits, in boxes on the ground

E
EMPs 31.05.20

X-Angel
is there first right after the campaign mode to pass? First well this is where Pibi jumping on us, she's like no problem activated

X
X-Angel 31.05.20

Of course in the story, you're first taught how to activate them, while 1 monolith not activate the rest of the story will not work

G
Gryxa 31.05.20

X-Angel
so I immediately went to 3)exploring the map)