3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 31.05.20 11:49 am

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

I played the Boxing game is just great ! Now the game has a real stealth ( for example, you can drag the body to distract the guards by whistling or noise ), many attacks of the melee, how deadly ( knife ), and not fatal. Lots of upgrades of equipment, ranging from gloves and ending points, and they affect pumping GG, and not just for beauty. Just a bunch of weapons and gadgets ))) to Pass the game you can now not only in stealth but as John Rambo wet all right and left in the open, for each element of the passing points are added, and techniques that you perform money. Great graphics, animation ( especially melee ) on top. I think the PC version will be even much higher ( of course max quality ). So uncle Sam this time did not disappoint !
164 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay C 31.05.20

The first mission is a little hazy, but then begins a real and modern Splinter Cell ! The game went back to basics series, as promised by the developers ! Honestly was expecting the worst, as there were many conflicting rumors and the changing voices of GG, but as it turns out all wrong that's not bad, but very good ! Pereproydu on the PC by far, not regretted that pre-ordered ! Plus judging by the size of the game ( playing on tribute ) the game must be quite big ! The game weighs on tribute along with HD textures 16.7 GB !

t
theme11471 31.05.20

Do not particularly like. Game to origins of the series, as written above, never returned. First, there are times when we are literally in broad daylight under the noses of the enemy lurking, and nobody can see us. Secondly too many enemies in confined spaces. With so many enemies the game just pushes you to ekranu, not encouraging stealth. And the savory and the beautiful moments are available generally in AXONE, so stals, again, screwed. In other words, no, it's not a return to basics, and trying to mix Chaos Theory with Convictism - unfortunately in favour of the latter.

k
koxacbka 31.05.20

the game itself is quite encourages stealth. at least because it give more points :)

j
jick 31.05.20

Went through the whole game in favor of the ghost, but in the end I could not resolve in death, for nefig!:)
Stealth there is, and still what! There are a couple of moments where it would seem does not pass stealth, but you can find ways, except for a few moments..
I play on the PC, especially in co-op.

But there is such unpleasant moment. When I realized that playing the last mission, I voskliknul:What?! Is that all?. Was a bit short, probably pleasure:)

C
Cheburashka 31.05.20

Waited for the newcomer Fisher waited until I was but the first vpechatleniem super all poradyvalo , so keep yubiki 9 out of 10 :))

t
theme11471 31.05.20

koxacbka

the game itself is quite encourages stealth. at least because it give more points :)

I mean a Mincer with shots to the head? Well, if this is for you stealth, Yes. That is what the game encouraged.

In principle, I have no claims to the game in addition to the STEEL of the GODS, which are not put literally anything in addition to the two queues in the head. I did not know that I play the Terminator.

I especially like the mission's Makeup. A bunch of armored Boobs which make almost impossible and the Mission is Failed if you notice. Profelis this thing 20 times, I came to the conclusion - let the developers themselves want to play.
Quick Save? No, not heard.
Balance? Huh? What? What do you mean?

Sam and his gadgets just demigod enduring of all. And to balance curve balance, developed brought to the stage almost unkillable Boobs. Mol. one nail drives out another - fix curve the balance of the greater curvature.

v
vesl12 31.05.20

Unfortunately the game did not like. The game mechanics are the same as in Convivtion (arcade rush from cover to cover, Autopista). Unfortunately they also returned the ability to adjust the speed of peredvizheniya Fisher that for me made much to the detriment of stealth and to increase the dynamics of the game. Yes all the aforementioned chips killing the atmosphere of the first parts.

S
SanSanZ 31.05.20

Never liked Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. No seriously, I'm not saying this series is bad, just not to my taste. I was playing at the time, and the old part of this game, well, does not cling and point. But here's the miracle! Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist I liked it, it's very difficult to say why, but I was hooked. I think that this will be the first Splinter Cell that I pass.

K
Killer PRO 47 31.05.20

Played a bit, has managed to save Kobin. Optimization in the game, the picture is nice. Personally, I'm happy with everything so far.

Q
QTarantello 31.05.20

I as an old fan of Splinter Cell series (Double Agent is my favorite game in General) is wildly happy with Blacklist. Alloy mechanics from Conviction and Chaos Theory turned out to be quite viable. At the level of Veteran played almost like the old: I removed the thingy with the murders in slo-mo, cut Fischer ammunition, banned poking around in the ammo boxes in the levels, kill with 2-3 bullets and so on. Of course, a bit annoying increased dynamics: somehow unusually quickly Sammy runs and scrambles. Of course, missing a few elements, like the already mentioned speed controller, sound and light, quiet opening doors, interrogation (like) and other elements significantly deepen the mechanics. But the game has got a great direction, and this fact is much redeems. And stuffed the game content abound. So that game definitely deserves a purchase.

Z
Zorianin 31.05.20

The main disadvantage of the game, in my opinion, RPG-elements, so to call them. Annoying a huge number of different pants and gloves that improve some skills, earning money. What a bullshit... Why do it in SC is not clear. Especially, if the game return to basics.
Otherwise, in my opinion, the game was a success)))

P
PlatonOlolo 31.05.20

No, the pimp suit thing is interesting. But the pumping of the aircraft - why? O_o
Still not happy that the game made some Mass Effect (go to headquarters and talk with your team). Even severely mutilated control, but get used to it. The rest of the game is very good. A mixture of Chaos Theory and Conviction.
PS the one I met in the game the guy who 90% looks like Desmond from AC?))

k
koxacbka 31.05.20

by the way on account leveling gear, I would agree.
it is, of course, encourages you to think about what you want from the game and to buy it at first...but on the other hand too much time it takes.

D
Dimjke102 31.05.20

As for me this part was rather than Conviction. Yes there are contentious issues that the developers had to return from the first three parts, but the game does not become worse. Vprintsepi worthy part of the series, which is worth buying. And Yes, the question is anyone know if the game is purchased the incentive is one figure will have a freaking uplay to play?

G
Grechko 31.05.20

management curve ,the plot is dull , no innovation ,this game is shit

P
Pekar Pegach 31.05.20

Honestly, I belong to the part of the players who liked konvikshn and I was really hoping that blacklist will be just like him, but alas, convicine had a soul, and here, something very sad looks, is not entirely appropriate stealth and not entirely successful. Remained the same action, approximately the same stealth, but added unnecessary add-ons to stealth, just for the record, because they are not needed, except that for restless fans of the old Sam Fisher. It is not clear why the characters are younger, rather because it will produce many more new parts, and for grandparents to play, but still it sucks. How great it was made konvikshene interrogation of enemies, and the glow of the spotlights on the wall before the main character showing some part of the story and the task itself. Shorter black list I do not approve of.

C
Camper88 31.05.20

vanoz13
check out the pirates before the release of (another week left) if you like it be sure to take this game worth the money. all the mistakes of the past were taken into account, the game returns to the roots.hard returns and hard stealth compared to the last Hitman but this game is much tougher.

P
PlatonOlolo 31.05.20

And stealth please do not drive, all of them very well. ( try to pass without causing alarm :3

123213123123213 31.05.20

Well I played,and was very happy,this is not the first part but still good,they took into account their mistakes and now have a nice, stealth,pumping equipment and other good opportunities, decided what to buy the game.

t
theme11471 31.05.20

You only rate this a great stealth!
Non-lethal weapons during this episode are not allowed. :)

PG never learned support playing in HD to add? Hmm...