3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 01.06.20 01:15 pm

Divided opinions. (Supreme Commander 2)

Nothing about Supreme Commander 2 is currently unknown. But the developers have promised that the list of platforms, the first gameplay videos and the release date will arrive soon.
91 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAWEEL 01.06.20

played in the full version, sense all the same( and the demo), the error all the same...
she prelesna, a little handsome, but damn it is not SUPREME....
it makes me sick when vydelenii group of engineers not showing up the construction menu.... the main( again, forgot his) gets stuck sometimes and interrupts the con-in
a small note, missing traces, whether of caterpillars, or legs, a small thing but in the 1st part it was....
and experimentaly generally sucks... 1st part was all the more serious.....
this is the fat part, as was said above...

manda4evan
in principle, you can download...maybe you will find your + in the game
I personally have not regretted that downloaded, just expect much more...
and got the checkpoint I for a couple of days

D
DarkMessiah86 01.06.20

I liked only one thing in it is the interface prostituta construction and the fact that units under the water fall to the bottom here)))

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 01.06.20

Angeleson game ruined Chris Taylor. Gather a group of enthusiasts who wouldn't mind him and kill him.

A

Damn it I HATE Warick and their ilk. Tactics like what to put in the tank air defense and air defense? Oh and the battles pile on the pile where the winner is the one who bulshe tanks? Forgot the beautiful places without economic component of the first part. And clowning units? And card a La StarCraft? And what happened to the beautiful mega mashtabnykh worlds? The fight actually sucks - it's very fast and it is not possible norms Castrozza as in part 1. The hell stuff in this game system Vario of STRACRAFT or COMAND end concoa? In the beauty battle against 5юнитов 6? Well, the game is not saturation, it should be slower. Upgrade units is all nonsense. Previously, it was necessary to ensure that the database is not outdated and has now thrown upgrade and went. Made for shkoloty which RTAS 1 time play. And voobshe I wanted something better.

f
flysmoke 01.06.20

The game compared to the first part of which is fun for half an hour, made another red alert....

A

Totally agree. Fig and red alert...

B
BOPOH777 01.06.20

I also liked of course is not enough mega scale maps in the addon part 1,I hope the addon 2 is correct.

PS --- loved the last mission in the game mega meat of this in the first was not!!! I wish all the levels were the same then the larger maps don't need

P
PAWEEL 01.06.20

Andrew Uthfotyrj
on account shkoloty you are right!!!!

Vitya2610
your only + is building!?=)))))
see the Andrew you meant)))

there is one principle that in film as in games Industrie, part 2 should be better, prettier, more expensive, more effective etc than 1st...
and there is a clear regression ,stupidly in the direction of profits, not the mass( as 1st), for all had hoped, bought, and then, poop on the tray...seems not bad, but compared to the 1st SHIT!

building 1st built much faster, if it bothers you more engineers, and then. hop and took the opportunity to help build!? why!7 Hur will understand, but when con-ve units left brad for me.....
requirements at 1st was not particularly large, so why make them less due to the reduction of graphs, in terms of detail( traces funnels, etc. ( they are there but disappear quickly PTS))!? for shkoloty, which FSUs in all this, lizhby faster all you got and potrillos and all.... simplified too, 1st was perfect in terms of the economy made, bl9 nah, picked up and fucked all...
what children's coloring!? it is generally hard, especially for the yellow BFL is a joke ( I ADVISE EVERYONE to LOOK).........
I don't even know how to Express my emotions about this game....
made just commercial HU-nu. . .
this is not Supreme...

E
Edik Pisyukovich 01.06.20

but damn you have all played in a single see . play multiplayer and let's see what's easier

E
El_FaRMaZoN 01.06.20

Damn, she disappointed me :( Played single PPC is just HS.
The setting is terrible - some LEGO temple fucking run in the first on the tank it was clear that he intended to fight, not for the kids :) And then the bright colors that could not smoke nor fire of Napalm, shots blasters.
Realized even worse - the first played faceless commando, which were sent to hot spots - and then some insecure traitors. At first when you played for BFL, you really thought that kipany terroryugi and Aeon fanatics, playing for cybran seemed OFZ nasty politicians, which is the main power, and Aeon fanatics XD Well, playing for Aeon felt like a fanatic, wanted to spread the teachings of the Way, and then all the doubt in his government, such as do BMK trust? i.e. concert hall or whatever it is in this part localized.
The lack of tech-levels of the factories, the inability to help workers in the construction (1 plant only 1 working, and the buildings are generally 1 builds), stupid tech tree, forcing in the early to put a bunch of labs which then become absolutely useless, upgrade of units which are held directly in the thick of battle and not worth anything, BMK building faster workers, experimental troops under construction a few moments, and the strength is probably the second or third tech level of the first part... the System resources, which does not allow to build buildings are not enough resources. In General, what distinguishes the first part was removed, and innovations somehow look shabby.

O
Omega213 01.06.20

people tell me it we can figured out how to skrimish you can sign up and then yesterday played an hour on the large map only the mess started and threw into the wind (
but will continue not get damn shame (

C
Citan 01.06.20

Play until a couple of days, much razocherovalsya, hoping there will be many types of units, army vs army as it was before, but in the end everything cut everything even intelligence AI. You can play, but it's a shame and it is not clear what the developers were thinking when they made a big step backwards. The experimental units are needed only as mobile as the combat unit does not pull.
The question how to save in skirmish?
THANKS in advance.

O
Omega213 01.06.20

probably saving in developed scrimish forgot to tie
I have the record button the download is not active in this mode and in the company rules are written

V
Voxine 01.06.20

What can I say...... Game casualies for the most nehochu. If the experimental units are moved from the second to the first I would it and continued to play....

C
Citan 01.06.20

The more you play the more the game disappoints me, and do not want to throw so much waiting had hoped, but here is done. First of all like to play SC: FA over UEF on the defensive a lot of guns, Fat 2-3 pieces, shields and heavy the moor 2-3 pieces. And in SC 2 built a bunch of flak cannons, a couple of fat guys covered their shields. During the next attack to my surprise almost all the guns and 2 fat guys were destroyed, and the shields are almost not affected. The question is, why do these boards even need. I wish the developers instead of the Great wall of China added.
In the second BMK after the destruction explodes, demolishing everything around it. Played probably the first time in SC 2 decided to throw all the forces to overwhelm the enemy BMK and thereby carry the floor base enemy, (because artillery is not what it used to be). In General, I sent all the troops to blame BMK enemy had stopped, and he is a parasite picked up and laid down, well, where is the explosion, where the beautiful mushroom cloud. Probably after the Seraphim faction is thinking about the environment and the reactors are replaced by solar panels.

K
Kuro no Shinigami 01.06.20

In the second BMK after the destruction does not explode
If I am not mistaken, there is a paragraph in the tree, whether it is...

B
Beeros 01.06.20

Shields really help when I'm 15 superior ships could not carry one mine about just because most of these shields. That's what really the game is lame so is the AI of the computer as even on the last difficulty he was not able to win 1 on 1

M
Morgoth Bauglir 01.06.20

I agree with new dlalv VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Where storage resources?
Where a bunch of units?
Where is the metal?
Where is the economy that figure is configured?
Where is the magnitude?
Where the use of shields?
Why is the fat guy lost weight and became a whipping boy?
SOMEWHERE BEYOND WHAT WE LOVED PART 1?

M
Morgoth Bauglir 01.06.20

all of you are right, compared to 1 SC 2 YR

O
Omega213 01.06.20

well, we can mod then less regulations the game will do

the people who figured out how to trimise be stored as post pliz !