3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Nepushkin 01.06.20 01:43 pm

Relative names (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Flying 60+ hours of my passing and in my head flashed the idea - but only if the standard names (Sarah and Scott) able to be uttered during the passage? i.e. what I mean - held mission of the loyalty of Jaala and he said something like Not everyone is bad. Here, talk to my friend Sarah! or something like this. Is there any info about other names that can be used as one, but then I remember Cogsworth in Palace 4 decent list of spoken names had. I understand it's unlikely and silly to compare the MEA and F4, but maybe there's at least a couple of such examples, and in MEA? Adds to the atmosphere still chtoli...
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 01.06.20

Just like the standard and the developers talked about this. Something like: If you don't change the name of your hero/ine of sometimes his/her name would be not only by name,but sometimes by name.

S
Strega 01.06.20

In the news wrote only about the default and in the fall when they utter void.Yes, for the most part are stupidly inserted the phrase while in the me is the whole phrase and have to make all versions would not.they do not really bother in many aspects.

P
Progger 01.06.20

This was of old, like even here, only a standard, and then not always, very rarely use the name.

A
Anzhelika04 01.06.20

And it is not always terribly stupid to look when the memories of his father, brother and sister stupid is specified by name.