3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirikirigleb 01.06.20 01:43 pm

Drawdown fps(primarily older games)

Don't know how to describe this problem,but many of the older games gives FPS from 60 to 35-40 when I look in a certain direction.For example,Assassins Creed 2-Monteriggioni,standing on the top of the castle and look at the city-60 fps,go down,look at the lock(just the building,no graphics) and fps does not rise above 40.So many games,just can look at the wall of 40 fps while walking in a crowd,to battle with 60 fps.On any graphics settings.Enabled or disabled using-not affected.
Config:Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1.7601.18247 64 bit
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor
ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX motherboard
8 gb RAM
gtx 760 4gb
no viruses,the system unit without the dust.
lol,can't throw,screenshots,the link must not contain more than 50 characters(Yes,I do not rummage)
UPD:thanks to everyone who answered,but if someone else knows the solution-write,I'll be happy.And,dudes,don't fight there)
49 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 01.06.20

kirikirigleb
As optimization+ many old games do not know how to properly distribute the load between the CPU cores

M
MunchkiN 616 01.06.20

most likely the problem is really in the CPU or I am not NASU what do fps dolzhon to give 760 gofors
on 6100фх without overclocking I suppose I received very poor even very probecause fps in some old games with the good graphics card.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

don't be surprised. the CPU is weak. certainly in the mix or in the midst of NPCs and other things delicious to classes of processor you get in the game and drawdown percent go.. there is no ice and render it in the bottom.. it's on the level of Intel i3 2120
Спойлерhttp://media.bestofmicro.com/F/2/371198/original/Average.pngтут either to disperse or percent change.

s
szhech konsolotu 01.06.20

DragonXXXV wrote:
Moreover, there are six kernels, which is clearly already more powerful than a Quad-core i7, which has only four cores.
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor this percent is easy to disperse will reveal two two 1060 or 1070.
Brain better change and do not envy people who have such not a bad comp. On YouTube look like this percent can easily handle the Witcher and krissah. The problem he has is because some, if he plays for my PERC 1070, and better 1080Ti the situation he has in the games will immediately start to level off and will not have to change the whole platform. His percent will last for at least another eight years.
Teach materiel, and don't let lamb tips!
It's a masterpiece ! But seriously what is this nonsense you wrote do not read in 33 years. Again - if you just throw something fatty as a joke will do.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
the processor is comparable to the latest KOR quadras on 775 socket from Intel and fenomeni 2 per stream and the same frequency.
if the game is designed for 2-4 thread that a bunch of this processor. it is only in more modern games
I am voschem wanted to padmaka 2 zapredelno to play but Fraps kintz describe dispersed this to 3.8 this will be better than the author if he has no rashomama and voschem saw that not far away from KOR Quad 9650 4 GHz although the extra cores help. I had voschem in 900п to play that movie on a stable 30 fps was. pedman 3 however says because less processorsamsung however it somewhere about 50 fps this processor.
and about new the Igors of the question in this case. so of course if these cleverly disperse FKH they can mold 1070 for full BH for example.

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.06.20

well, it's a ficus it in one thread itself nerfed and then there's 6 Durnik with dunno what kind of memory

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
good sense of humor but you) Change a song about envy and so on.
burn consolato
Such individuals can listen with pleasure. it is clear my brain has been sucked dry. if the game developers wood imported to Pascal..

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

burn consolato
DragonXXXV wrote:
Who told you that he is weak if on the same level with i7?!!! Now its Prots even more than enough in the games. Moreover, there are six kernels, which is clearly already more powerful than a Quad-core i7, which has only four cores.
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor this percent is easy to disperse will reveal two two 1060 or 1070.
Brain better change and do not envy people who have such not a bad comp. On YouTube look like this
I framed the stuffing hangs)
Spoiler

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
mess further. humor as a defensive reaction in your case is fine..

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
though you yourself are not funny what are you writing?

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
grow up maybe you'll understand))

K
KazymirZyba 01.06.20

Fei Fong
burn consolato
Okay, how would you call it... think I'll miss this moment. Pounced like wolves on a guy, straight chavs in the neighborhood.
Not going to throw you links tests great iron forum and a genius ahead of his time bloggers from YouTube. Just describe the situation. My iron - FX 6300 4.1 GHz, gtx 760 2Gb, 8Gb ddr3. My old friend, the iron - I7 3770, gtx 680 2Gb, 8Gb ddr. Dying Light (ultra, FXAA full hd) - I (25-30, sometimes with slipped friezes), he (28-35, with sometimes slipped friezes); Shadow Of Mordor (textures high, the rest ultra, FXAA full hd) - I (30-45, without freezes), he (35-45, no freezes); Assassin's Creed Unity (FXAA ultra full hd) - I (25-40, with friezes), he (28-50, with the occasional slipped lags), GTA 5 (ultra, FXAA, no drawing) - I (35-50, of course then I start to lag after 30-40 minutes), he (38-50, lags appear after about an hour)... well, tried to test more than processortime game and the result, despite the fact that the video card he's got 10-15% faster supposed to be, and only about percent can be silent (considering the difference in cost two times), turned to my buddy is very sad. I offered to try to disperse it a cent, but hell, for me overclocking Intel is that alien alien, so we discarded this option.
All this was written to ensure that the fx 6300 is a very valuable stone, as if to recall his price, he is just a gift of fate. In 1 Battlefield and other games on Frostbite for example, which I did not write this humble stone is revealed in full, since the game is perfectly optimized for megapolis. The only difference is that Intel's piece of the market and accordingly optimization of games are mainly for processors those technology. Well, on account of the fact that the 6300 - level i3 2120 - nonsense already full, it really looks like a propihivanie of shit to the brain.

S
SUSUL1 01.06.20

kirikirigleb
You're fine, try a little overclocking of the CPU at bus speed, not the multiplier. This will give you overclocking the North bridge and memory (although if you experience no acceleration, then either study the manual for overclocking FX on the tire, as shown by the recent perately 5 of lengeo processor, different North bridge to 2400-2600 and memory to 1833 can give an increase to 15%, or stupidly drive through the multiplier, the main thing do not start with the CPU voltage above 1.4 V, but it is worth to note that the multiplier there is no overclocking on the system memory, because the motherboard 2012-2015 BIOSES have not learned how to correctly work through multipliers)
Just some old games made by Indian programmers they are trapped under PentiumD i3 or FX and because they have such drawdown.
And still need to see the settings for the Fiziksa, FX doesn't like to consider the physics on the CPU
Besides some very old games have been working through a virtual machine and dohot to the fact that some sort of X-Com 1993 hopelessly slow on 8 core 4 GHZ=)

K
KazymirZyba 01.06.20

Fei Fong
Believe, you are likely to. Before something to RUB, it would be worth in real conditions to test this CPU, and not focus on the colored stripes govnosaytov.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

KazymirZyba
well, OK. you're all clear. what do you do that to your friend. to say anything is pointless..
KazymirZyba wrote:
colored stripes govnosaytov.
Спойлерhttp://gamegpu.com/images/stories/Test_GPU/Action/Far_Cry_Primal/test/FCPrimal_proz.jpg

K
KazymirZyba 01.06.20

Fei Fong
Mad? And you're still rude, characterizes himself. Again throws a shit kind. Describe the following example: brought me how then, in my lame stone, test the GTX 980 ( not ti). Launched the Witcher 3, overclocking CPU to 4.1 (as described above), the average fps was 75 (60-78). Download vidyuhi was 95-99%. I doubt that i3 will be able to uncover 980. To advise the dude to change the percent and why? Here about changing the video card, to think him, it would not be bad.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

KazymirZyba
let me tell you a secret. The Witcher 3 is not dependent. except on the transcendent quality of the PS and in the same Beclere or in Nychka of the Hanseatic League where the type of fortresses.. look what your putih there will do. if the speed of the render below i3 2nd generation. under normal conditions, the Witcher enough 2.5 Hz 4ядра. percent.
Test not in the games. as a typical fan. Yes, if the game is like gta5 and watch dogs where the work for the CPU lots.
Let me tell you a secret. in CPU-Z this app(if you didn't know) there is a tab Bench. here and test your FKH.and compare the figures with at least Intel i3 3100

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

KazymirZyba
About rendering amd fx6300, it's not working, is too weak for it at all if not for his 6 cores(threads)(built scheme)
Spoilera architecture, every two CPU cores combined in a single computing unit with a shared cache, i.e. 6 cores on 2 = 3 units. And kernel for obedineiya is not as robust as a core of the Sandy - Ivy Bridge.
So if you need threads - he six-core. If you need the structure and architecture - it trehyadernye (Figuratively)
the CPU would be at the level 2duo,if not 6 cores(threads) and its cache. such as dragon and Kasumi, think fx6300 is a great processor. the flag in hands)

again, here the tests. Yes a lot of them always remains 6300 from i3
Спойлерhttp://ru.gecid.com/data/news/201211221300-23915/img/02_AMD_FX_6300.jpg
Sobsno the same structure and from the Ryazan.. AMD tell you a secret. smarter Intel. and leads you to the number of cores and threads. while the truth not knowing. good luck to you))

K
KazymirZyba 01.06.20

Fei Fong
Interesting opinion. That is, buying hardware for games, I have it in a synthetic test, and focus on these tests? I will not argue, in what ever Sony Vegas or WinRar FXы will astupat. The Witcher so bad yourself processorsamsung, given no small amount of physics, animations, sounds, open spaces without dozagruzok.
I have no desire to take Pis or just ustraivat srach. Just my opinion, in the matter of caps and subsequent attacks, that is - to change the processor to a man, absolutely not what, but to put, for example 1060 in the future some sort of Ryzen, at least x1600 would be perfect. Considering how much excess dough you can pull on the Intel. The processors of the Radeon, there was always one otlichitelnaya trait that engineers are even on the boxes are not too lazy to specify which processors will work at full capacity and unleash its full potential only when working in conjunction with fast memory (from 1866MHz). Ryzen will require a minimum of 2GHz ddr4.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

KazymirZyba
I am with you I will not argue.. you take it as you need. I just gave you above the argument, and how smart people have found and have written, and as really is.. play what you want how you want) all Basta!)
Despite the fact that FKH 32 the process. when ivy bridge 2011 22. and the smaller the better)

I'm just amazed as the above person wrote
DragonXXXV wrote:
Who told you that he is weak if on the same level with i7?!!! Now its Prots even more than enough in the games. Moreover, there are six kernels, which is clearly already more powerful than a Quad-core i7, which has only four cores.
no words)))