3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 01.06.20 01:48 pm

Poll: difficulty Level (Far Cry 2)

sobsno, it was announced that there will be 4 difficulty levels in the game
as one of the developers in an interview - they have difficulty passing the game on the 2nd (!) the level of complexity, and that the last 4-th level - this is for real hardcore.

so people, what difficulty will you play?

1. Easy
2. Normal
3. Hardcore
4. Infamous

I even XS which... judging by the first part, to play on the 3rd level, it was not so easy, there were a lot of some of the problems... and the last mission in the Volcano, where you have probritish through all the mutants I did niasilil :) shame on my head )) 'm afraid to imagine what will be the most difficult...

therefore, the second part probably will try once on the 3rd level

PS. unsubscribe on a subject, and you can also tell me what difficulty you played the first part
100 Comments
Sort by:
O
OriginalX 01.06.20

sorry...thought you beat the game on a more difficult mode)...

R
Roman_Engine 01.06.20

I play on the most difficult.

Y
Yarost fludera 01.06.20

If in the game there are some tricks, techniques ( not ordinary action) that put the average level, an hour or two to understand what was happening, and then either change or re-start on the hardest. And here.

S
SamueL126 01.06.20

IMHO, unreal taxis atleast because, often wonder about alternate horn for the Kalash, the lonely languishing in the pocket and eaten by termites in the eyes of the butt of the sniper rifle, which is naravi to crumble the GG in the legs :)

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 01.06.20

I always start the game with normal.

V
V o d ya r y ch 01.06.20

I'm enjoyable, cool, the enemies are smarter. And the boy on the class, the current voice barely audible.

M
Max3424 01.06.20

I play at a dangerous level sliney and I have enough

v
vlad120386 01.06.20

to prochustvovat the atmosphere of this game you have to play on the last difficulty level otherwise it will not play ,and stupid genocide of blacks in Africa.

S
SWAT-13 01.06.20

3. hardcore

A
Andrew96 01.06.20

the first time took place on average

the rest of the famous,playing it is interesting,believe me....well, if you over is not constantly to go and try all wet

took place at the famous at least five times if not more

g
gynx 01.06.20

I play on hardcore, feel the drive

L
LageRMan 01.06.20

Start with 1 then 2 and so on.

A
Andrew96 01.06.20

the famous REALLY cool

g
gomir 01.06.20

usually in games modes, all easy and boring in the second passage.

Nastojashemu on hard mode, no saves or only on the base before getting the job. The game is quite different - much more interesting.

a
a_misha99 01.06.20

First

D
DesertEagle777 01.06.20

Infamous and only her , on otdelnyh neither difficulty is not felt , nor interest because of the ammunition and explosives themselves are sucks cloud) it seems like GG transport aircraft C-17 Hercules....

k
kiselevab 01.06.20

play I am the hero .... killed 200 times already. but it is so interesting to find tactics (not doing the job of the factions and almost without buying weapons just for the diamonds they found), to pass certain places - like to pass the Fort with a Golden AKM , PM and crossbow .... the spirit is not enough on the penultimate level to return. Any price will go on 4. And most importantly - I try to earn the reputation of one job type from munitions - trail. other. (by the way, and the creature - are these friends that charge..... with AKM's a real bitch). In short - Maybe someone knows - is THIS for REAL ? Toko honest - without cheating and cards with diamonds. perhaps to barge I'll live there ... chances are 0. And what is the maximum level reputatsii can you earn ?

V
Volt123 01.06.20

Playing on hardcore

r
reaktor 01.06.20

How many times have you died? http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_2/706415/

-
-SlashuuR- 01.06.20

He passed the first part on the Realistic difficulty with no AI balance, but this is simply not Infamous mastered. Complicated not so much the game itself, how much BROWN BLACKS ON a BACKGROUND of DARK BROWN SCALES. With all this we are not able to track opponents, no binoculars and the radar in the first Edge Lights (where the enemies are, by the way, was pretty badass bigger two times than there were saves at checkpoints). Maybe it's my myopia, or because I was not able to find the perfect balance gamma settings between"dark as shit and clear white grebe, but I simply do not see enemies. In other games, see here. This is a travesty to the eyes, so change the difficulty to Medium.